Photo

Best country for trans/shemales/lbs apart from Thailand?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#13 DKCph

DKCph
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 January 2019 - 02:46 AM

Makati in Manila!

#14 horneydog

horneydog
  • Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 25 January 2019 - 07:23 AM

Pls do, would love to hear the details 😁

#15 TimOfFinland

TimOfFinland
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 12:37 AM

I have only been to LOS so that I can make comparison, but I do find Phils a bit better. It is cheaper and less commercial, although the other side of the coin is that infra is cleary worse, and evidently so is the safety. I was in Angeles City a couple of months ago, and Makati last winter.

I find Manila in general to be such a difficult place move around, so I would stay away from P. Burgos Street, if LBs is the target. Phils is FULL of LBs, and some of them are just as beautiful as thais. And they all speak perfect English.

Internet is definitely the way to go, because in general LB-scene is not as main stream as in LOS, and there are hardly any LB bars around. But dates are VERY easy to organise through some dating sites (can I say the names..? Pinalove is the best IMO). You don't have to offer or promise anything and still even the most gorgeous LBs will come and meet you. So, don't make big promises or handsome offers - you are all the "handsome" that will be needed. No need to use your money in the bars or embarras yourself on the streets - just chat a few lines, be polite, and you can really pick your favourite LB to spend the night (or a week, or 30 years..) with. U definitely don't need to ask in advance, if she is ready for some naughty stuff - she will be. So yes, they are genuinely horny,and you don't have to be bradpitt.

• rxpharm, vioscios, patrickfitsmichael and 2 others like this

#16 patrickfitsmichael

patrickfitsmichael
  • Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 06:40 PM

Agree for some reason in my exp Phil LB seem to be less mercenary and more into having a good time. 

I find Thai LB too $$ conscious and often have major personality issues. 

Phil LB seem to want me for me - maybe they are hunting for a sponsor or BF but their whole approach seems to be different.In some places I can just pick up and go back to hotel without any talk of money. Also high percentage of bottoms in Phil which I prefer.

Just my findings 

#17 chomi

chomi
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 February 2019 - 03:37 AM

Nothing comes close to Thailand. Brasil is expensive and complicated. The Girls are more or less in the Internet only and sometimes it is difficult to visit them. Language problems, difficult to find the house etc. And more or less expensive, 100 USD is a lot of money in Brasil for ST. - Outside Thailand is my favourite  the club Lady Julia in Barcelona. The best form the best.

https://travestis-barcelona.es

Avoid the other club in the house.

• rxpharm, sev7en and chrislund like this

#18 chrislund

chrislund
  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 03 March 2019 - 11:33 PM

Hi Chomi,

Yeah, Thailand rules for sure. But its nice to have another option in Europe every now and then - for shorter trips.

The club in Barcelona looks great.

This place operates with a fixed price for 1 hour (100 Euro) and this includes everything?

Please share more info - if you want!

#19 Kurtzkafka

Kurtzkafka
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 21 July 2019 - 10:13 AM

https://www.photoaco...s.com/travestis
This is a great site if you’re in Brazil. Because crime can be a problem, why not avoid any potentially dangerous areas? Most of the girls do outcalls and price and location are listed here.

https://m.co.mileroticos.com/
This site is great for Colombian trans but they also have sites for Mexico, Spain and Italy!

https://www.kinky.nl/shemales
The red light district has gone down in quantity and quality for trans, but this site is the next best thing. A bit expensive but has almost any type of lb you might want.

#20 Escierto

Escierto
  • Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 11:12 AM

A couple of years ago I met a Filipina ladyboy on ladyboykisses but she lived in a bad part of Mindanao. A really bad part. I bought her a plane ticket to Hong Kong and arranged for our flights to arrive within 30 minutes of each other. She waited for me before immigration and we went through together. When I told them that she was with me and we were just visiting for eight days, she had no problem being allowed in. Hong Kong is a great city with lots to do and I had a pretty Filipina fucking me several times a day. I think she banged me 26 times in the eight days.
  • rxpharm likes this

#21 jackson1

jackson1
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 28 June 2020 - 07:13 PM

definantly london  the best trans girls are in the uk   like a buffet :} 

https://londontransgirls.com/

#22 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 12 July 2020 - 09:06 PM

I have been into Vietnam for 3 years. The scene is interesting but has no capacity to welcome all the mongers invading Thailand. I had to change completely the approach to hook up ladyboys in Vietnam. Dos and don'ts that we repeat here agin and again cannot be applied in Vietnam. I don't want to promote Vietnamese ladyboys although I found real stunners and great sweethearts. 

If a monger is not able to search and do it by himself in Vietnam, I won't share anything with him. Vietnam is a real gem mine though. 

#23 Escierto

Escierto
  • Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 13 July 2020 - 01:36 AM

I have been into Vietnam for 3 years. The scene is interesting but has no capacity to welcome all the mongers invading Thailand. I had to change completely the approach to hook up ladyboys in Vietnam. Dos and don'ts that we repeat here agin and again cannot be applied in Vietnam. I don't want to promote Vietnamese ladyboys although I found real stunners and great sweethearts.

If a monger is not able to search and do it by himself in Vietnam, I won't share anything with him. Vietnam is a real gem mine though.

One thing I am curious about regarding Vietnam. Did you ever encounter anyone who could speak French?

#24 Kurtzkafka

Kurtzkafka
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 01 November 2020 - 12:11 AM

Responding to the original post, Brazil is definitely worth going to. I had a trip planned for Thailand derailed by this pandemic, so I went to Rio. Rio has a great selection of gg and lbs and the safety situation is not as dire as reported by the media. If you are cautious and do not act like an idiot by carrying around tons of cash or strolling into a favela, you will be ok. If you can, try out a termas, which is like a brothel.

I will say that SĂŁo Paulo looks like a good option too that I am considering for the next trip there.
  • Kioji likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci