Photo

Best country for trans/shemales/lbs apart from Thailand?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#13 DKCph

DKCph
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 January 2019 - 02:46 AM

Makati in Manila!

#14 horneydog

horneydog
  • Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 25 January 2019 - 07:23 AM

Pls do, would love to hear the details 😁

#15 TimOfFinland

TimOfFinland
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 12:37 AM

I have only been to LOS so that I can make comparison, but I do find Phils a bit better. It is cheaper and less commercial, although the other side of the coin is that infra is cleary worse, and evidently so is the safety. I was in Angeles City a couple of months ago, and Makati last winter.

I find Manila in general to be such a difficult place move around, so I would stay away from P. Burgos Street, if LBs is the target. Phils is FULL of LBs, and some of them are just as beautiful as thais. And they all speak perfect English.

Internet is definitely the way to go, because in general LB-scene is not as main stream as in LOS, and there are hardly any LB bars around. But dates are VERY easy to organise through some dating sites (can I say the names..? Pinalove is the best IMO). You don't have to offer or promise anything and still even the most gorgeous LBs will come and meet you. So, don't make big promises or handsome offers - you are all the "handsome" that will be needed. No need to use your money in the bars or embarras yourself on the streets - just chat a few lines, be polite, and you can really pick your favourite LB to spend the night (or a week, or 30 years..) with. U definitely don't need to ask in advance, if she is ready for some naughty stuff - she will be. So yes, they are genuinely horny,and you don't have to be bradpitt.

• rxpharm and P&G like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci