• LocationGermany

Posted 19 January 2018 - 01:28 AM

Navy Bar is in Soi Sea Dragon.  And former Soi Eric is called now Soi Freedom

#14 exmoonraker

exmoonraker
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 02:35 PM

I will have to check out Navy Bar. Any recommendations on short term rooms? Or is it possible that some of the LBs GGs may have places we can go? I am guessing this is unlikely.

Also still wondering if anyone has had any recent experiences of some of the Massage places?

Cheers

Ex

#15 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 03:54 PM

Jimbo was preaching for his business.

Of course Jimbo was promoting his bar, but he also provided useful information about the scene outside of his bar as well. A number of his customers also have posted stories of how he also helped them in difficult situations - so he is not just a business minded bar owner.

I hope he will be successful at his latest venture with TJ's in Nakula Pattaya.

Here's a post Phukets Bar Guide for lb lovers - a bit old, but also covers areas outside of Patong beach - it may be useful for you.

exmoonraker - it seems that you will be the groundbreaker with the latest news on Patong - I hope that you will fulfill your fantasies and have a great time during your stay there!  Thanks for posting and hope to read more of your updates! 

• MrDragon, goodenough and Drongo like this

:cnd:

#16 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 11:48 PM

I am afraid he didn't help me and not only when I had been given a hard time by one of these girls. But this is old stories now. Mongers shouldn't rely on some one who is a witness and takes part in the business in the same time. It's quite better to share impressions and experiences as customers between customers. 

#17 Anders75

Anders75
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 06:08 AM

I'm going there next week. Neewbee but I guess I can still scout for you 😉. Only experience was some kissing and fooling around in the bar last time I was in Patong. But how knows what happens this time... 😉.

#18 exmoonraker

exmoonraker
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 09:57 PM

Looking forward to hearing your experiences. Tootsies is definitely worth a visit.

Ex

#19 MrDragon

MrDragon
  • Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 10:38 PM

Exmoonraker: LB:s and GG:s always got places to go in Patong. Its far from unlikely.But you must be preperd to take a tuk-tuk or motorbike away from the "entertainment areas". 8) 

Live in the real world,its the only one that matters..

#20 DKCph

DKCph
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 01:39 AM

I can't believe Soi Crocodile is gone. That sucks.
I've never been that fund of Pattaya and Bangla suited me perfectly.
In yours guys honest opinion, is it worth going to Patong nowadays to fuck sexy LBs?
If they are all gone there is no need to go.
I've always found sexy freelancers on Bangla. Are they all gone? And if I go, have the hotels changed there approach to LBs?

#21 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 10:08 PM

I found a YouTube video dated January 2018. The guy shot quite a few ladyboys on Bangla road or leaving the area. He also talked about a bar (Sweetie Bar with mixed GGs and ladyboys). 

• rxpharm, anicon and MrDragon like this

#22 exmoonraker

exmoonraker
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 04:37 PM

Thanks for the video. Made me even more excited about going now. Think Sweetie bar might be worth a visit. 

Ex

#23 exmoonraker

exmoonraker
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 04:29 PM

Just wondering about any more updates? I am heading over in a week or two. Will check out Navy Bar and Sweeties.

@Anders75 - How did you get on? any update would be useful.

Many thanks

Ex

#24 exmoonraker

exmoonraker
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 06:28 PM

Apologies for not posting sooner. Been crazy busy since I got back.

So, I was over for about 10 days at the beginning of March. Not quite the trip I imagined, in that I didn't end up with any LBs!! So for you pure LB lovers, you may as well stop here. However, there may be a few bits of info that you may find useful.

I am really not sure why I didn't end up with any LBs, maybe a change in taste, or that I wasn't in a position to take anyone back to where I was staying. Who knows. But I did enjoy myself.

Day 1 - Took a walk along 2nd road (Thanon Ratuthit Songroipi) past the Novotel on the left (and a big building site on your right) and after a couple of hundred metres, there is a Massage place on the left called Sabai Sabai. Conveniently, right next door is a bar called Rosco's. Perfect place to sit and watch the world go by and if you sit on the stool far right as you look at the bar, the perfect spot to interact with the girls. There was an LB working here. Slightly older, not unattractive, but a little too obviously an LB for my tastes. This was maybe why I ended up with just GGs. Had a chat with a very cute girl with a large fake rack, asked how much for smoking and boom boom. She said we need to talk about this inside (first and only error. I always made sure I negotiated outside from then on. Walking away is a great motivator for the girls to lower their prices). She led me to a back room which was properly partitioned into small cubicles with plenty of fans and air con. It was early, so I was the only one back there. It was quite amusing to see a sign on the inner door saying No Sex. From my experience, you can ignore those signs :-). Once in the cubicle she initially wanted 2000B + massage of 400B. Managed to negotiate 1500B + 400B to the massage shop. she was a 7/10, massage was 4/10 and extras 6/10. So, all in all, not a bad experience for the first one of the trip.

I spent a bit of time at Rosco's bar. great place to just sit and watch the world go by. There is another massage place opposite and to the left. They opened later, and stayed open way later than Sabai Sabai. There wasn't many there I fancied, so didn't try it.

Day 2 - walking on the same road, past Sabai - Sabai and Rosco's to the cross roads. I took a walk up Sainamyen Road as I had heard there were a couple of LBs working in a couple of parlours along here from another post. There are a few parlours on both sides of this road. Nothing really caught my eye though. I would say, that virtually every massage place that I went to or passed had at least one LB working there. So there is still plenty of choice in Patong. I then carried along 2nd road after my detour, and go to where the market stalls are in front of the Royal Paradise Hotel, and a girl came from between the stalls and did the usual "Massage" She was older (late thirties) and not a stunner, so I said no thank you and carried on walking. She followed me down the street, and I can't exactly remember what she said, but It made me think, fuck it. In for a penny, in for a pound. I negotiated 1500B all in. She took me through the market stalls to a place called "Ok Massage" in through the side door and upstairs. Again, it was partitioned cubicles, and quite cool. Well, I have to say, that was possibly one of the best ones of the trip. Didn't get too far into the back massage before it all got very horny. After, she insisted on finishing off the massage, and then took me to the bathroom and completely showered me head to foot. I gave her a good tip. Wish I could remember her name!

Day - 3 Back at Roscos having a beer. Really liked the look of an older, again, late thirties, girl that had a good figure and a wicked playful smile at Sabai Sabai next door. But I had vowed to go to the Soi Kep Sab area. I have had some good experiences here before. from 2nd Road, just look out for Dee-Lish restaurant and you are there. I got a Tuk Tuk which actually dropped me part way up Soi Kep Sab, right outside the aptly named "Happy End" Sports Bar and Cafe. It also has a massage place right next door (possibly part of the bar) as it is under the same banner. So another great spot to spectate. There are a lot of massage places in this area. You can check a couple out form this bar, and 70B for a Singha, so all good. Liked the look of one of the girls in the place right next to the bar, but wanted to check out Orange 21, and another couple in this triangle. So, I went for a wander round the block, but nothing else was jumping out at me. So, I thought I would go back to the bar, have another beer and go with the one I liked the look of. As I was just passing "Oasis Bar" (on my right) I heard the very familiar "massage" I kind of did a double take. I had just walked past what I thought was a customer sat at one of the bar tables wearing a kind of Pocahontas dress. Quite attractive and about 30. So I looked back round, and it was her offering a massage. I jumped at the chance. Again, negotiated 1500B all in. She took me through Oasis bar to a door at the back, up some pretty rickety stairs to a room divided up by curtains. I am sure I have been there before on a previous trip as I am sure it used to be a massage place. Anyway, great experience. Within 2 minutes she said you are not really interested in a massage are you.... she had pretty good English to be fair. All her other skills were up to scratch too :-).

Day 4 - I was already told not to even think about bothering with Christine. Really expensive and rushed service. But, there is another Nuru place that hadn't been opened that long. It is at No.157 Nanai Road. Definitely a Tuk Tuk ride away. It is right opposite "Wet Dreams" Sports Bar. On Google street view, it is called French Locker. What a great experience. That good, in fact, I went back there 3 times. It works out more expensive (but not much). Not the classic Nuru on a Lilo, but actually on a bed. Which is better to be fair. You go through the door. Choice of 8-10 girls, and the Mamasan tells you the deal. 1500B for one lady for one hour, this includes HJ and smoking (BJ) If you want more, you negotiate that with the girl in the room. 2000B 1 1/2 hour one lady for 1 hour then switch to another lady for 1/2 etc. or something like that. I just went for the one girl for an hour on my visits. I think the place opens at 1pm, and is open to 1am. When I went, it was usually early evening. 

So, you get taken literally to a door right next to the shop which leads up some stairs to some pretty nice rooms. I guess it was meant to be a kind of budget hotel. Showered first, then on to the bed for a very good Nuru massage, with a LOT of attention to all the right places. I paid an Extra 1000B for the full service. So 2500B total for a very good hour.

Day - 5 Back to Rosco's. Just had to have the older cheeky looking one. Negotiated 1500B all in. Not as good as I had hoped, but still a good time.

Day - 6 Soi Kep Sab again. Sat at the bar right on the end of the triangle. You can see 5 or 6 massage places from here. 60B for Singha. Absolute bargain. Went for another walk. Didn't see to much that caught my eye initially. Walked the triangle, and back to wear I started. Have to say, Bali Hai massage, which I held out a little hope for was one of the most disappointing. Not a good choice, most were quite old, and whether they were LBs or GGs is beyond me. So I then carried on down Soi Kep Sab towards the Beach Road. there are a few Parlours down here. Most don't have a great selection, but a couple towards the beach were better. On of them had quite an attractive LB working. I approached her, asked the usual how much for smoking and boom boom, she wanted 3000B + massage!! The lowest I could get down to was 2500 + massage. So i just had to walk away out of principle. Tootsies is a nice experience, and cheaper!!. That was the closest I came to having an LB.

What I did notice that day, is that I had timed it wrong. It was early to mid afternoon, and it was pretty damn hot, so most the girls are sensibly inside the shop, so you don't get to see the choice as easy. I did double back round the "The Triangle" and ended up with what I thought was going to be a good option. It was ok. Again, upstairs with curtains. Did the job, but not the best. Sweet girl though.

Day - 7 Back to the Nuru place.

Day - 8 Back to the Happy End bar in Soi Kep Sab. The cute one wearing dungaree shorts was there, so that was my decision made. Again 1500B. I would say above average. But I had been spoilt by a couple of the girls so far.

Day - 9 turned right at the end of Bangla road onto Beach road. Plenty of massage places along here. I would say most, if not all, had an LB or two working there. Had a very nice time with a very curvaceous girl in a place down a covered walk way opposite the Savoey restaurant. She knew exactly what was required.

Day - 10 Just had to go back to the Nuru place :-)

In summary, and in my experience, there is still a lot for everyone with every taste. Unless the massage place is clearly just massage (i.e. older ladies dressed in traditional costume) then everything is available, even if the sign says No Sex. There are sooooo many massage places. There are quite a few along Nanai road. Didn't get to try any of those.

I would say there are an LB or two working at most massage places. Soi Kep Sab is probably still the best area to head for choice in a small area. I spent quite a bit of time on Bangla road of a night time. from 10pm onwards, there are a LOT of freelancers. Some very attractive. If I had had my own room, I would definitely have taken a couple back to be honest.

I hope some of this is a little helpful

Ex

• MrDragon, Bjorn L and P&G like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci