Quick short report Cebu

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 patrickfitsmichael

patrickfitsmichael
  • Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 06:58 PM

Made my virgin trip to Cebu before Xmas.

Total waste of time. Got on Pinalove and arranged meetings - LB very keen.

Ran into host of problems - wouldn't show up, no ID for hotel, made me wait for 2 hrs plus.

Can't understand their attitude - I believe I am quality customer - relatively good looking, clean, respectful, secure - all they wanted to do was stuff me around. 

In the end gave up .........and this went for normal girls too.

Won't be going back. 

#2 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 03:09 AM

I am sorry to read the above post. As I had replied you when you investigated, I had found it to have first contacts with Pinoy ladyboys. But it's hard to have sex in a relationship. Some people are satisfied by Pinoy ladyboys, I find the kind of relationships they want is a scam. 

I hope that BMs who manage to get what they want will explain you how they did. Actually, I never went back to the Philippines after my first trip. 

• JustSumGai likes this

#3 azza33

azza33
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 06:05 PM

Made my virgin trip to Cebu before Xmas.

Total waste of time. Got on Pinalove and arranged meetings - LB very keen.

Ran into host of problems - wouldn't show up, no ID for hotel, made me wait for 2 hrs plus.

Can't understand their attitude - I believe I am quality customer - relatively good looking, clean, respectful, secure - all they wanted to do was stuff me around. 

In the end gave up .........and this went for normal girls too.

Won't be going back. 

Just back from Cebu too

Probably fair to say Cebu can have its issues. 

I noticed Mango square was completely changed and the night i was there virtually no action.

Couple of the main clubs had gone to other parts of the city.

Angeles city had quite a few lovely ladyboys walking the street and plenty willing to come to the hotel from online.

My advice is if you are wanting fun, head to Angeles. Small town, so travel times shouldn't be too long for the majority of the girls to get to your hotel if you wish to avail their services.

#4 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 03:34 PM

Thanks for sharing and it is important to note that the lb scene changes in more countries than just Thailand. This is a good example of how updated information on the forums is important - even if it is not in the form of a trip report or photos.

• Skyblue likes this

:cnd:

#5 malibu515

malibu515
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 04 September 2018 - 02:05 AM

Its been a while since I was on Cebu but I recall that if you park yourself at the Marriott downtown, next door is the Ayala shopping Center.  Lots of Freelancers and Ladyboys on display. Just smile !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci