Help Me Narrow Down Options/Advice on Selecting Girls

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 david198607

david198607
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 December 2017 - 05:29 PM

Greetings all. I know we’re not supposed to make “to do” lists but I’m a list kind of guy & want to have a few ideas in mind prior to arrival next month. Any suggestions on girls who are a great GFE? Someone not only for the hotel but going out drinking, shopping, sightseeing, etc. Names & bars would be helpful if available. Prerequisites for the girls:
1. Nice fake tits & cute ass. I guess I’m more the “she make” type. Femboys are hot but looking for girls a little more “developed”
2. Enthusiastically versatile. Because yes, I enjoy being on the receiving end equally :)
3. Likes to party. Some to go to bars with, clubbing, dancing etc. Also some to take in the afternoon shopping, movies, etc.

I will be in BKK for 12 days initially but am already decided on hitting Pattaya as well for a couple nights.

Any suggestions or recommendations are appreciated. Thanks in advance!

#2 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 06:52 AM

I think Ladyboy Leo at Casanova is pretty fun with big tits and cock. Don't have your contact info. Go to Casanovas at Nana and strike a deal.

Also, Ploy at Cascades in Nana...not as strong as a top but good vibes. You can see her in one of my trip reports.

#3 patrickfitsmichael

patrickfitsmichael
  • Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 05:18 PM

Surely now every experienced monger will tell you what works for one may not work for another. My advice is don't go for recommendations. There are so many variables. What she thinks of you, what you think of her, how desperate she is for money, how many encounters she has had lately etc etc

Go there, gauge the chemistry and then choose. Let them choose you to some degree. If I see a super hottie but she is not into me I walk because you can't make someone like you. 

Just my opinion.

• rxpharm and P&G like this

#4 horneydog

horneydog
  • Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 03:00 AM

Agreed, going with the flow is most advisable. Don't forget even though you might be paying for their time, end of the day,mutual attraction counts. Jsut make sure you think with your big head and not your other head . 😏

#5 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 03:21 AM

Greetings all. I know we’re not supposed to make “to do” lists but I’m a list kind of guy & want to have a few ideas in mind prior to arrival next month. Any suggestions on girls who are a great GFE? Someone not only for the hotel but going out drinking, shopping, sightseeing, etc. Names & bars would be helpful if available. Prerequisites for the girls:
1. Nice fake tits & cute ass. I guess I’m more the “she make” type. Femboys are hot but looking for girls a little more “developed”
2. Enthusiastically versatile. Because yes, I enjoy being on the receiving end equally :)
3. Likes to party. Some to go to bars with, clubbing, dancing etc. Also some to take in the afternoon shopping, movies, etc.

I will be in BKK for 12 days initially but am already decided on hitting Pattaya as well for a couple nights.

Any suggestions or recommendations are appreciated. Thanks in advance!

You posted in another thread that you will have plenty of time to monger since your company will make you work in Bangkok around one week every other month. Just follow the classic way(S) that every one has followed before : go to Nana Plaza and visit a few ladyboy bars, and create your own account at Thaifriendly (You can write an explicite line saying that you are looking for ladyboys and set parameters so that only ladyboys can watch your profile). 

Don't be shy to overpay at the beginning or to fail in finding the perfect sex mate. If you dare take the plunge, you will succeed, but I am also convinced that too much detailed advises will be negative at your stage. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci