• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 patrickfitsmichael

patrickfitsmichael
  • Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 06:43 PM

Ok brief report about Sabang, Mindoro

Unfortunately not good. Went in June/ July and over 2 wk period say 4 doable. Had 3 sessions all were happy with 1000. Heard of some going for much less??? Unfortunately sessions were not great.

Performance was from OK to poor. GFE was non existent. Seems like Koreans are happy with piss poor performance and pay big money so girls don't have to work that hard. 

In the end got the shits and went to straight girls.

Some real lookers 8,9 material but after 3 duds in a row re performance thought WTF had enough. 

One 7 begged me to go back just for massage - no $$ exchanged - turned that down - so maybe some freebies available. 

Going to Cebu in Nov/ Dec so hopefully can report more positive experiences. 

Been hunting in Thailand, Indo, Malaysia, Vietnam, Singapore, Philippines and home but only had 2 true GFE from about 30 + encounters. Disappointing ( and I am no Brad Pitt but are clean, respectful and ok on the eye for a man of 50 +)

#2 malibu515

malibu515
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 10:43 PM

Questions

Before you took them back, did you have any chemistry ?

Did you discuss what you wanted and how you wanted it before you chose them ?

Where did you choose them ?   If its from a bar with a mamasan, tell them !

IF they come to your place and immediately have a bad attitude, get rid of them ASAP !

#3 patrickfitsmichael

patrickfitsmichael
  • Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 04 May 2019 - 07:02 AM

Sabang girls freelance - you pick them up from the streets.

They are used to Korean men who are hopeless in bed and over pay and even give them bfast and buy dinner sometimes.

They and "normal" girls are used to this MO so when a guy comes along who expects a decent service they have to work.

Going again soon - might try to lay down the law a little bit more but for about 20 US it seems like a small price to pay for poor service.

Maybe I should get 3 and say each perform for 5 mins and then keep the best lol

#4 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 05 May 2019 - 04:51 AM

Girlfriend expériences are becoming rare. I didn't have to ask to find one with my first ladyboy back in 2011. It seems such a long time ago. Now, ladyboys want to improve their turnover, so they prefer ST. Non P4P ladyboys have regular jobs, so they don't want to leave it for a few days' holiday. Long time and girlfriend experiences are also hard to find out of Thailand (Vietnam, Cambodia Malaysia). 

The Philippines are probably different, but I don't want to be as married before I can bring a ladyboy to my room. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci