Soi 6 Pattaya update

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 12:25 AM

Caught up with a buddy in Pattaya the other night and while he had to be home to bed by 10pm, I continued out and about. We parted company in Kittens gogo - Apparently they have a couple of post ops in there but all I could see were girls desperately in need of an operation but facial enhancement surgery, not just breast enhancement. I swear they play the same music as exactly at 9pm, they started playing one night in Bangkok, which was exactly the same song as previously when I had been in there meeting Koykaeng at, you guessed it 9pm.

I ventured down to Soi 6 with the intention of exploring both Goodfellows and Hi Boss - both of which I have not visited before. As I walked into Hi Boss, I was approached by a very pretty girl and the worrying part is she knew my name. This is always a disconcerting moment for me. At this stage I had no recollection of who she was and had never been in the bar before. After a while chatting with her, without wishing to look a complete plonker I said, "Oh somebody stole my old phone, so I have lost your number - tell me it again?" so after getting the number, I say "and how do you spell your name again" So she said "apple -dont you know how to spell that?" I defy anybody else to recognise apple as she looks now - the hair style has changed completely and she must have graduated from the make up school, instead of the trowell and cement school she went to before. Now this made her way better looking in my opinion. wearing jeans and a cute simple black t-shirt she looked lovely. So got chatting to her for ages and at midnight, I did my cinderalla trick and said I had to go and look up somebody in Goodfellows - to her credit, she was really cool and pointed out where the bar is - this just re-inforces my view that she is one of the nicest ladyboys in Pattaya and very good looking now with a nice cock.

Perhaps it was just me, but Hi-boss seems to operate at night on one 25watt light bulb - the place was in virtual darkness, however I did spy a couple of other cute LB's playing on the games machine but didn't get the opportunity to chat with them as apple was such good company. By this time, there were not many others around and I strolled up Soi 6 and popped into Goodfellows.

As many of you may be aware, Soi 6 is basically a daytime, short-time oasis of bars - come midnight, there was not a lot happening, coupled with the rain and Songkran - things seemed to gotten pretty quiet. So into Goodfellows I go only to find, I was litteraly the only person in the place, other than the cashier. Never mind within about 3 seconds a GG appeared from outside and said something to me about what I like - now thats good service in my opinion and I said I like LB's so of she shoots and into the bar walks Na - 21 years old, 165cm tall in flat shoes and well figured (ok plump). But beggers cant be choosers so I thought can at least chat with her. As it turns out she was great fun - very sweet, good company and actually had a very pretty feminine face and huge hormone tits. I really thought they were silicone but no all hormones. She was pretty laid back and said to me at 12.50, "the bar closes in 10 minutes - do you want to go short time?" I had earlier noticed a guy who must have been 2 meters tall doubling up to get through some little door designed for the seven dwarfs so I elected to pass on that and said, we will go to another hotel. Wow she was really surprised - "i never go outside the bar - you first man take me long time" she ghushed. She had to go and check with cashier what the deal was for long time and we ended up in a couple more bars and then onto the ST hotel.

So, another good experience in sin city - as often the case, forget to take my camera but apple is on the site and I'm sure I will be catching up with the two of them again soon.

Cheers
Mardhi

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 07:17 PM

Hi Mardhi,

Thanks for your detailed update on the famous Soi 6, definitely a must see for any visitor to Pattaya.

On the bright side, at least they didn't play Hotel California whilst you were at Stringfellows !

Why is it that the most attractive LB in Hi Boss is always playing on that damn video game machine and refuses to give you the time of day ?

Keep up the good work Mardhi, look forward to some more of your informative reports.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#3 Kiss

Kiss
  • Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 05:24 AM

Hello Mardhi!
Thank you for your very nice report and your writing style is really entertaining! Next time you go to Soi 6, have a look at Pat's bar, only one LB to be found there, her name is Aoy, but she is very nice to be with and the sex is great too!

Hello Koykaeng!
"Hotel California", what a nightmare!
I can not think of another song, that I had to hear more often in Thailand, than this one.
Regards Kiss

#4 LJ

LJ
  • Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 03:21 AM

great story mardhi :))
i just wonder as well why all the LBs have such a great memory on faces...
this happened to me as well in amsterdam, the one malayan LB shouted at me my name - she remembered me from one year ago !!!
how is this possible ????? :shock:
cheers !!!

#5 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 04:20 AM

mardhi, what apple was that, the tall big cocked babe?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci