Landmark Hotel BKK lb joiner policy

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 heywoodublowme

heywoodublowme
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 07:24 AM

I emailed the Landmark Hotel regarding guest policy. I understand it is LB friendly. However, they stated that there is a 1K Bhat joiner fee for a guest. I was planning to register a room for 2 adults if that makes a difference.

Does anyone have recent experience that this joiner fee is enforced and if I have to register the guest or can I just walk past the desk with the LB?

It looks like a great hotel but I don't want to make a reservation and find out I need to pay additional each night as it is fairly expensive for a premium room.

Thanks in advance

• Bassa likes this

#2 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 08 March 2017 - 03:25 PM

The Landmark is LB friendly. No problems. I stayed there many times and never had any problems with taking a LB visitor to my room. You just need to book a room for two persons. The 1K baht joiner fee applies only if you book a room for one person.

Nick Bullseye

#3 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 08:44 PM

i booked a suit and was bringing in two at a time with never a peep from staff. their bread and butter is dregs like us pounding the poon.

#4 heywoodublowme

heywoodublowme
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 07:46 PM

i booked a suit and was bringing in two at a time with never a peep from staff. their bread and butter is dregs like us pounding the poon.

Great!

Thanks for the replies.

I am going to book a suite for 2 people and have me some fun!

#5 Bassa

Bassa
  • Members
  • 14 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 19 March 2017 - 09:54 PM

Hi I stayed at the landmark a few weeks ago  No problemn bringing in a guest  Just sign them in  and they were happy  There were a couploe of occasions I didnt sign them in because it was just for an hour.  Both ladyboys and girls..  We had breakfast and all facilities. Give whet you pay to stay in The landmark.. They look after their guests and dont want to upset them..  Anyway the hotel is just round the corner from Nana Plaza and Hookers on every corner.. What else woud you expect. Im going back in a few weeks and have rebooked. So Go have a god time..   Would like to entertain 2 lady boys at once  Not sure how that would go down! May get a st hotel for that

If u want to know more feel free to ask!

#6 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 20 March 2017 - 02:05 AM

@Bassa: I know a BM who took two ladyboys to Landmark. No problems either. However, he is - as well as you and me - returning customer. Hence, the hotel closes an eye, maybe both.

Nick Bullseye

#7 Bassa

Bassa
  • Members
  • 14 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 20 March 2017 - 03:48 PM

i will try 2 ladyboys at the hotel... 

#8 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 03:51 PM

I've had three back at one time at Landmark. No problem.

#9 Bassa

Bassa
  • Members
  • 14 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 29 March 2017 - 12:37 AM

I wish I could have 3  at a time  but in my case its just wishful thinking!! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci