the beginning...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 yuri76

yuri76
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 12:53 PM

So my flight touched down in BKK around 8:30pm last night and allowing for immigration clearance and the drive to my hotel I made it to Nana around 11pm. I'm not new to LB's but new to those in Thailand so Nana was an eye opener...on each of the three levels.

After doing a loop of the inner courtyard levels I ended up at Cassanova. I'm not particularly sure what set Cassanova's apart, perhaps it was the two LB's dragging me in, but I recalled it as being one of the better places to visit so I didn't struggle.

Last night seemed very quiet and there was only one other farang in the place. Once I was through the doors I was set upon by 6+ girls at once...quite the experience. I chose a girl called Stephanie and had a great time. She's quite the entertainer with one hell of a cumshot.

Heading back to Nana's tonight with some intent on two LB's at once.

If there's anyone after a drink buddy/wingman let me know.

• batman4ever and Spyder Rocket like this

#2 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 01 March 2017 - 05:04 PM

looking forward to your report...have touchdown in a  few days...but that is in Patts....feel free to give me a shout if you come by 8) 

• yuri76 likes this

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#3 yuri76

yuri76
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 07:12 PM

I went for a R&T at Wi Massage this afternoon with a fit/tattooed LB. it started off as a "rub and I don't take my clothes off for less than 5k", but ended up turning into a pleasant experience with more sensible compensation. To her defence, I don't think too many customers went for the pure form of R&T, so in her mind it meant topping the guy.

#4 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 12:13 AM

I went for a R&T at Wi Massage this afternoon with a fit/tattooed LB. it started off as a "rub and I don't take my clothes off for less than 5k", but ended up turning into a pleasant experience with more sensible compensation. To her defence, I don't think too many customers went for the pure form of R&T, so in her mind it meant topping the guy.

Yuri76,

Did you get her name? Was she with big tits, tattoos down her legs, with tons of make up covering pock marks on her cheeks and black hair with a slightly punkish bob cut?

And how was the fuck?

I went with two at Wi the other week .....one voluptuous post op and one super cute pre op Femboy. It was dirty, rushed, scary and ghetto......with conversations and sex sounds coming in from neighboring cubicals. In other words, it was awesome. Both were fine pieces of tang. But the ambiance could use a tiki light or two and some purel sanitizer.

#5 yuri76

yuri76
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 09:30 AM

Sith, it was a different LB...her name might have been Ananda (or something of the like). She had great skin, minimal makeup, mostly back tattoos, a thin build with muscular legs/butt and a 34"+ rack. Oh, and a big hard cock  :D

Like you say the stall/cubicle barely fit the mattress but was clean and comfortable enough with its own aircon. Very thin walls though - the guy in the room next to mine was big on vocalising his experience in real time.

Last night Nana was dead again, Obsessions had zero patrons when I walked in and Temptations had only 2. I bar-fined a girl called Eileen at Temptations for a LT at my hotel and whilst a good fuck (she was rock hard in the bar), she brought only one sachet of lube and made a big fuss about the minor/small stain on the bed sheet (that she made) - both I'm fairly sure were quite deliberate moves to be excused early. After blowing my load in her mouth I was happy to see her go. 

I can't say that I'm getting better/worse at picking the right girl...but I'm certainly becoming less naive about the whole process. I think I got lucky on the first night with Stephanie, she was excellent company (e.g. mad for it, hands all over me, hands all over her) at the bar without being pushy and happy to entertain me whilst I downed a half dozen drinks.

I'm off to Pattaya today.

• goodenough and Spyder Rocket like this

#6 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 02:04 AM

Nice trip report Im looking forward to the rest

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci