• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#13 Juice

Juice
  • Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 05 October 2016 - 09:22 PM

Sexually uninhibited and adventurous, yes!

Who is to say who is weird?

Many people have those same fantasies, but not many have the courage to live them.

I would not call you weird for that, maybe a sex addict, like most of the people on this forum.

Guess you are right. I love sex and the horny feeling. I did enjoy the warm cum inside my ass. Lol!

• JustSumGai and Asian_Prince like this

#14 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 10:08 PM

Guess you are right. I love sex and the horny feeling. I did enjoy the warm cum inside my ass. Lol!

Have fun and be safe.

#15 Juice

Juice
  • Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 05 October 2016 - 10:14 PM

Have fun and be safe.

Thanks guys.

#16 Asian_Prince

Asian_Prince
  • Members
  • 207 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 06 October 2016 - 03:13 AM

@Juice

Well Singapore is right now out of my traveling schedule , so i will wait until you get back home to the phillippines on your first next visit and hope that i will be in town so we can meet , where will you be located when your back in town ??? , Manila ???

Greetz , Asian_Prince

https://www.youtube....er/MrStealth009 ===> My Privit Youtube Vacation Channel , Enjoy !!!

I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Cosplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves )

I`ll Stop Thinking With My Dick , When You Stop Fucking With My Mind.

Real Players Motto Is: Find `em , Fuck `em and Forget `em

#17 Juice

Juice
  • Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 06 October 2016 - 05:59 AM

@Juice

Well Singapore is right now out of my traveling schedule , so i will wait until you get back home to the phillippines on your first next visit and hope that i will be in town so we can meet , where will you be located when your back in town ??? , Manila ???

Greetz , Asian_Prince

I will probably stay in Manila for a while. Im actually from Pangasinan which is way north of Manila. I have a boyfriend in the US. He doesnt mind getting fucked by other guys. I got to know him at MyLadyboyDate. Hope to see you one day.

• Asian_Prince likes this

#18 Asian_Prince

Asian_Prince
  • Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 10:56 PM

@Juice

So when will be your next trip back home ???

I will be back in the phillippines in Jan 2017 for me to experience the , Sinulog festival.....

Greetz , Asian_Prince

https://www.youtube....er/MrStealth009 ===> My Privit Youtube Vacation Channel , Enjoy !!!

I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Cosplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves )

#19 Juice

Juice
  • Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 07 October 2016 - 02:29 AM

@Juice

So when will be your next trip back home ???

I will be back in the phillippines in Jan 2017 for me to experience the , Sinulog festival.....

Greetz , Asian_Prince

I may still be in Manila in January.

#20 Asian_Prince

Asian_Prince
  • Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 03:05 AM

@Juice

Awesome , looking foward to see you and meet you 1:1 till then , princess.......

I will keep you posted on my arrival date , etc etc

Greetz , Asian_Prince

#21 Juice

Juice
  • Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 07 October 2016 - 03:28 AM

@Juice

Awesome , looking foward to see you and meet you 1:1 till then , princess.......

I will keep you posted on my arrival date , etc etc

Greetz , Asian_Prince

Great! Thanks

#22 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 10:47 AM

Juice, great to see you are posting more! I have a question - do you find that Singapore is more accepting of lbs than Philippines? I know a few Filipina lbs and they have told me it is quite difficult in the Philippines - probably more than Thailand, so I am wondering what Singapore is like.

:cnd:

#23 Juice

Juice
  • Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 07 October 2016 - 01:31 PM

Juice, great to see you are posting more! I have a question - do you find that Singapore is more accepting of lbs than Philippines? I know a few Filipina lbs and they have told me it is quite difficult in the Philippines - probably more than Thailand, so I am wondering what Singapore is like.

Singapore guys are more conservative than those in Manila. But I think Manila is ok now as more and more LBs are appearing.

#24 fanihi

fanihi
  • Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 08 October 2016 - 04:08 AM

Hi Juice:

I visit Manila almost every month. Would enjoy meeting up with you sometime. Next trip last weekend in October.

Fanihi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci