scam thief

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 gustahunga

gustahunga
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 11:48 AM

While in Cebu I experienced my first bad experience with a Thief Ladyboy. I know I should not trust but after being with her 2 days  I actually  forgot about it and let my guard down.

Her real name is: Junren Sanches. Very lovely girl...BUT stole 2 cell phones of me. 1 Filipino phone and one from my country. I met her on Dateinasia.com dating site.

This is what happend. I normally go out with my backpack for my stuff ,but that night I did not wanted to carry my backpack and gave the girl to hold my cell phones and wallet.
We went to dinner, very nice dinner, after that we went to Mango square for a beer and after that we went to my hotel. On the way to the hotel we stopped at the pharmacy to buy a deodorant so I asked her to give me my wallet and so she did, she said I'll wait for you outside....yes, when I came out the bitch was gone with my cell phones. I now I was stupid. 

Here follow her pics. Watch out for this girl...she's a thief!!

Attached Files

• strobriand likes this

#2 Asian_Prince

Asian_Prince
  • Members
  • 207 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 25 September 2016 - 10:23 PM

@GustaHunga

Careless indeed.....

But lets face it , if you really wanted your stuff back that she stole from you would have been very easy......

Greetz , Stealth

https://www.youtube....er/MrStealth009 ===> My Privit Youtube Vacation Channel , Enjoy !!!

I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Cosplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves )

I`ll Stop Thinking With My Dick , When You Stop Fucking With My Mind.

Real Players Motto Is: Find `em , Fuck `em and Forget `em

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: scam, thief

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci