• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 roymktlb

roymktlb
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 06:42 AM

Hey guys,

Was just wondering if any of the seasoned BKK punters have any idea on where I can find some good massage parlors or soapies which feature ladyboys, either on an exclusive basis or a part of a larger stable. 

I know, and have visited, one such establishment by the name of LB Club Mitu (http://lbclubmitu.com/) and it was a great one. Basically you'll have to make a reservation and they will assign one of several ladyboys, 90% pre-op but post-op also available, and they will bring you to a room for whatever your mind desires.

Service is top notch and the girls are presentable BUT it's excessively expensive. 4500bht for a 70 minute session (I was informed this joint caters to Japanese and Korean expats who have that type of money to spend). 

SO, does anyone have any joints to recommend along these lines? Would be grateful for any help and will reward you with whatever points I have. Thank a lot!

• girish likes this

#2 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 11:35 PM

Wow, that's pricey and clearly not well known on the lb forums. I guess with the emphasis on the Asian market and pricing it's something few non-Asian lb lovers would try. Thanks for sharing!

Unfortunately I don't think there are any fully dedicated lb massage parlors or soapies like Tootsies in Phuket besides the one you visited. However there are a number of massage parlors and Soi Nana that have some lbs on staff. Nuch Salon was one - but unfortunately it closed a couple of months ago - many of their staff moved to a couple of nearby massage parlors called WiMassage and Montri Massage. This was close to Sukhumvit Soi 5. Also on Soi Nana, there is a massage parlor called Apsara that had a couple of lbs on staff.

:cnd:

#3 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 05:02 PM

There is also one one soi 7/1 I think its called Plume Massage. Its next to Dr. BJ salon. It has few LB's on the staff. And the room is supposed to be nice with a bath. Never tried it personally although had thought off a couple of times. Definitely worth a shot.

#4 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 03:01 AM

Here is a photo of Wi Massage - there is also a bar right beside it that has some lbs as well.

Attached File  IMG_20160811_133121_hdr.jpg   97.85KB   11 downloads

#5 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 08:06 PM

A recent Youtube video with lbs in front of Wi Massage.

#6 lupetto79

lupetto79
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 09:39 PM

Where WiMassage ? I see video, i rember name but don't remeber where, in soy 7 near dr.blow job?

#7 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 09:46 PM

Wi Massage is right on Sukhumvit Road, almost right beside the old Nuch Salon location.

• lupetto79 likes this

#8 girish

girish
  • Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 04:50 PM

Hey guys,

Was just wondering if any of the seasoned BKK punters have any idea on where I can find some good massage parlors or soapies which feature ladyboys, either on an exclusive basis or a part of a larger stable. 

I know, and have visited, one such establishment by the name of LB Club Mitu (http://lbclubmitu.com/) and it was a great one. Basically you'll have to make a reservation and they will assign one of several ladyboys, 90% pre-op but post-op also available, and they will bring you to a room for whatever your mind desires.

Service is top notch and the girls are presentable BUT it's excessively expensive. 4500bht for a 70 minute session (I was informed this joint caters to Japanese and Korean expats who have that type of money to spend). 

SO, does anyone have any joints to recommend along these lines? Would be grateful for any help and will reward you with whatever points I have. Thank a lot!

THanks for the link, typically happy ending massages for 60 minutes costs max 3500 bhat.

#9 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 11:14 PM

I was at Wi the other week. Dirty, congested, thin walls so you can hear all the surrounding action (some geek in the cubical next door was striking up a conversation about social welfare systems in the West vs Thailand.....what a pouff).

But the talent was good. I had a voluptuous post op.....sexy.......and a very cute Femboy with a nice Rod. They double teamed me on a stale old cot stained with multinational seed.

Charge for Massage: B 700
Price of whores? B 2000 each
Tip? B 200 each
Blowing my load just as nerd next door started debating the merits of Obamacare? PRICELESS.
  • cooperpdx likes this

#10 LBK

LBK
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 01:25 PM

On Sukhumvit Road further down from Wi Massage, there is a small shop near the 7-Eleven towards Soi 7, with one or two usually sitting in front.

Attached File  sukhumvit.jpg   40.5KB   7 downloads

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci