• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#13 scottieM

scottieM
  • Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 11:42 PM

I
I know my problem I talk not nice but u never know until u try me if who read topic or this comment I will tell u pls contract me not ask for other Coz someone don't like Coz maybe I'm talk not nice when he always talk and ask for my pic thst make he angry me but maybe someone never meet me but only chat I wil tell u I not like talk or chat much just meet maybe make him
Hate me that why he comment about me bad Contract me by line cindy_lb69

cindy, all nice words, you say, but I never ask my butcher if the meat he sells is fresh, juicy and tender. I already know the answer from him. I prefer to get the opinion of someone who has eaten his meat already. Then I do the judgement.

#14 mickey_o

mickey_o
  • Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 09:26 AM

Hi Cindy, no need to ask to post your pic's.  There on craigslist, it's already posted to the world...

:oops:

#15 parttimer

parttimer
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 06:17 PM

If you do go visit Cindy she might perform better if you don't make the school boy error that I did of paying up front.

Never, ever again.
  • cindyladyboy likes this

#16 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 16 May 2016 - 07:36 PM

The images have been removed, by request.

In my opinion anybody who has their image posted without their consent has the right to request its removal, particularly if they are the sole subject of that image.

A link to the craiglist ad would be fine.

p.s. Playing on a smartphone while in my company is more than welcome. So long as she's sat on my face while doing so and puts it down for a moment when my time arrives  :yumm: 

• goodenough and cindyladyboy like this

Meum cerebrum nocet

#17 sornierob

sornierob
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 06:10 AM

cindy, all nice words, you say, but I never ask my butcher if the meat he sells is fresh, juicy and tender. I already know the answer from him. I prefer to get the opinion of someone who has eaten his meat already. Then I do the judgement.

So well put!  As in the case of most probably many others, I have interestingly watched Cindy's CL posts for months and months.  Extremely well done pics and text--she looks very attractive.  But I am still waiting for a positive forum review (either here or others)!  I still have many well-reviewed LBs on my do-list (after a helluva of lot of great experiences).  I am not ruling out Cindy--I just want to hear something really good about her!!!!

• cindyladyboy likes this

#18 cindyladyboy

cindyladyboy
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 11:19 PM

If you do go visit Cindy she might perform better if you don't make the school boy error that I did of paying up front.

Never, ever again.

#19 cindyladyboy

cindyladyboy
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 11:20 PM

Me too never ever meet u too

#20 sornierob

sornierob
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 08:57 AM

Me too never ever meet u too

I;m out!!  Good luck Cindy (with all the non-forum readers). 

• scottieM likes this

#21 lupetto79

lupetto79
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 08:57 PM

I will try she soon ... :69:

#22 sornierob

sornierob
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 05:55 AM

I will try she soon ... :69:

When you try she, please post a report.  Thank you, please.

• scottieM and lupetto79 like this

#23 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 01:13 PM

So well put! As in the case of most probably many others, I have interestingly watched Cindy's CL posts for months and months. Extremely well done pics and text--she looks very attractive. But I am still waiting for a positive forum review (either here or others)! I still have many well-reviewed LBs on my do-list (after a helluva of lot of great experiences). I am not ruling out Cindy--I just want to hear something really good about her!!!!

I generally take reviews with a grain of salt, especially if little context is given and I'm not familiar with who is writing it. There are so many different reasons an encounter with a hooker can go good or bad that a single review means very little to me.

I remember a poster who was complaing about a LB who moved to the sofa in the middle of the night while he slept. He made it sound like she was horribly mean and cheated him out of the money he paid.

Turns out this dude tipped the scales at 300 lbs, was shit-faced drunk and snoring like a freight train. I don't blame her at all for sneaking off to the sofa. This clown was bad mouthing her all over the forum and crying to bar owner about it.

Unless you have reviews of the reviewer, it is damned near impossible to make any sense out of them.

Positive reviews can be false just as easily as negative reviews because people brag. In the hobby of P4P sex, it is always a gamble.

Unless someone is reporting extremely bad behavior like stealing or violence I rarely pay much attention to them. Even then, we have a fair number of total assholes who post bad information in here out of spite or because the have some kind of grudge.

I can't say I have much sympathy for a John who gets lackluster performance from a hooker. It is part of the game, sometimes it is great, sometimes not.
  • cranmer, Christopheje and Janus like this

#24 cranmer

cranmer
  • Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 11:23 PM

I completely agree with Post 213

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci