ladyboy massage parlour pattaya

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 HenryMorgan

HenryMorgan
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 04:11 AM

Hi just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a massage parlour in Pattaya that only employs ladyboys or has at least a couple good looking ladyboys working there. I have tried looking online and using google street view but I think with so many people going to pattaya around this time of year it would be best to just ask.

Would perfer If the place only had ladyboys that will do a lot  ;)  I have heard there are a few on soi honey but i would like to be able to get some names of places and prices if its not too much trouble. I am looking for somthing decently close to LK Renaissance. Stories and pictures are also much appreciated!

Thank you!

Henry Morgan

• gsgaga likes this

#2 cranmer

cranmer
  • Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 05:38 AM

Your own link from 20.10.2015:

Has anyone been to Bamboo massage?

would suggest you have already found such a place.

Bamboo is full of Ladyboys.....

• rxpharm and strobriand like this

#3 HenryMorgan

HenryMorgan
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 01:26 PM

Your own link from 20.10.2015:

Has anyone been to Bamboo massage?

would suggest you have already found such a place.

Bamboo is full of Ladyboys.....

yes I inquired about bamboo massage a few months ago however one of the responses i got mentioned it was not the best and that i should try soi honey for a ladyboy massage as it would yield better results. i inquired further about soi honey but did not get as much as i had hoped. I apologize if this seems like a repeat of my earlier topic I was just curious if anyone had recommendations of ladyboy massage parlous.  If bamboo is better than I have been told please let me know. thanks

#4 cranmer

cranmer
  • Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 12:02 AM

I remember seeing another place on Soi Buakhow almost next to Fantasy Lounge on the same side of the road, with many LBs standing outside touting for customers. However I have not been inside and cannot speak about service quality or comfort.

On my one visit to Bamboo I was treated well and the service was good. Lack of time and opportunity hindered a further visit.

Otherwise many individual LBs are to found in many of the massage salons - the search is part of the fun...!?!?

• MrDragon and Surin Nix like this

#5 HenryMorgan

HenryMorgan
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 10:59 AM

Thank you Cranmer, i look forward to checking that place out and thank you so much for sharing about bamboo! very reassuring to know that I wont be disappointed if I visit.

Agreed that searching and exploring would be fun however for my first trip time is a little bit of an issue as its difficult to get more than a few days in a row off work. I had to ask more than a couple favours and was lucky to get enough time off for this trip (9 days)

also curious if you recall how much your session at bamboo cost and what it included?

thanks!

#6 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 04:38 AM

There is a massage place in the same street as La Bamba, actually almost opposite La Bamba, that has a couple of Ladyboys in their staff. Have only had massage from a GG there so can´t say anything of the quality. 

#7 HenryMorgan

HenryMorgan
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 07:42 AM

There is a massage place in the same street as La Bamba, actually almost opposite La Bamba, that has a couple of Ladyboys in their staff. Have only had massage from a GG there so can´t say anything of the quality. 

Thanks goodenough, i will add it to my list. you wouldn't happen to remember what you paid and how long the session lasted would you?

thanks!

#8 cranmer

cranmer
  • Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 06:52 PM

I was in there for ca. 45 minutes. The standard massage fee is I think Baht 200.-- /Hour.

I negotiated a blow job for a couple of hundred more. Cant say how much exactly and

was well satisfied by the performance. Most LBs do not continue with the massage after satisfaction is reached.

However there are exceptions to this and I have often been told "we still have 10 minutes darling".

So not all of them are running after the next 'cussomer'.!

Have fun.

#9 cranmer

cranmer
  • Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 07:00 PM

Sorry - the above post refers to Bamboo

#10 HenryMorgan

HenryMorgan
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 10:46 PM

I was in there for ca. 45 minutes. The standard massage fee is I think Baht 200.-- /Hour.

I negotiated a blow job for a couple of hundred more. Cant say how much exactly and

was well satisfied by the performance. Most LBs do not continue with the massage after satisfaction is reached.

However there are exceptions to this and I have often been told "we still have 10 minutes darling".

So not all of them are running after the next 'cussomer'.!

Have fun.

Thanks cranmer!  Glad to hear you had a good time as well as how some of them will go for the entire time agreed on. Now I'm even more exited for my trip.  It feels so far away!

#11 schalke04

schalke04
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 06:58 AM

Master Massage on Soi Honey (Soi 11). About 2/3 of the way down on LHS going from Soi 2 to soi Buachow.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ladyboy, massage, parlour, pattaya

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci