Photo

Any U.S. Guys here been able to get their Thai or Phil LB into the USA?

Marriage Thailand Philippines Visa U.S. USA

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 denzoid

denzoid
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 04:12 PM

I live in the United States (California) and just started to actively look for an Asian LB long term relationship or wife, so far I have only joined ladyboykisses and the quantity and quality of the LB's there is amazing!  As I have been developing a few relationships the question of getting one of these LB's out of either Thailand or the Philippines has become more of a reality to deal with. On the face of things it looks like a very daunting (and likely expensive) ordeal. 

Both Thailand and the Philippines do not have legal same sex marriage so any kind of fiancé visa is out of the question and from what I have been able to find (googling) a travel visa for any single/unmarried person is almost impossible to get. 

So...has anyone here from the United States been successful in getting their ladyboy into the U.S.? Either to visit or to marry? If so, any advice, info, facts, tips or links would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

denzoid

#2 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 10:32 PM

I believe you can get a ladyboy or same sex partner to the states on the k1 fiance visa, the goal of that visa is to marry him in the usa which is legal.

#3 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 11:20 PM

While that may be true federally, you likely have to consider if your home state recognizes same sex marriage as well. There are a number of Republican states that are still trying to fight the federal recognition of same sex marriage.

:cnd:

#4 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 02:07 AM

I'm an American who married a (female) citizen of a South American country. She came into the states on a K1 fiancé visa, as Yung Havuk alluded to upstairs. (Btw, my wife knows about my ladyboy history).

The K1 fiancé visa process is daunting, time--consuming, and somewhat expensive with a myriad of little nickel and dime fees. Once approved, and after your fiancé enters the US, and after you marry within the mandated 90 days after arrival in the US, THEN the "green card" (permanent legal resident status) process begins. That'll take about 6 months after your marriage to obtain.

I did it all myself, sparing the cost of a lawyer. I have another friend who paid a lawyer to take care of everything. So, your time, temperament, and budget will determine how you proceed. Also, there are some online companies who specialize in facilitating K1 visas and green cards, and they seem to represent the "middle ground" between hiring a lawyer and doing it yourself. Thee are easily found by Google.

To obtain the K1 visa, you'll discover a lengthy vetting process which involves producing police reports from every place your lady has lived her entire adult life (if there is a history of prostitution on her record, you'll likely have a problem). She'll need to have a physical at a US government approved doctor in her hom country. There is an actual interview at the US embassy n her country. You'll need to produce a "history" that you and your lady are a real couple and not just a marriage of convenience to obtain a green card (you'll produce travel records, photos of the two of you...anything that can be considered "proof" of a relationship.

There are entire forums devoted to this subject and every aspect of the process. Worth checking out.

The hassle and expense are the bad news, but if you love your gal, then you'll stop at nothing. Go for it and do not be deterred to get started.

The good news. Your home state of California is same-sex marriage-friendly. To them, it should be just another, routine, K1 visa application.

If there are issues with her past (like prostitution or drug arrests), you'll have a problem, probably.

In that case, your K1 visa will likely be denied. I am told that IF you are already married though, then your case stands a better chance of getting approval for entry. (If already married, then the "K1 fiancé visa is a moot point, different rules apply for the already married).

One option, your budget permitting, is to travel to a country which is lenient about tourist visa requirements. Argentina comes to mind. There, they have an enormous trans-community, and same sex marriage is legal. You could legally marry there, let her travel to her home country, and then commence the process to get your Bona-Fide wife into the US. However, I don't know about how that actually works.....I just know guys who did it marrying Filipinos, Mexicans, Germans, and a South African.

Good luck!

Nix

#5 Ladyboy Chaser

Ladyboy Chaser
  • Members
  • 108 posts
  • LocationCebu, Philippines

Posted 28 June 2017 - 06:41 PM

The OP is in Cali so he is good on same sex marriage. Try Myladyboydate.com there is a good amount of hot Asian ladyboys in Cali. My ex girlfriend lived in Eagle rock outside LA. They already have status to be there. I just talked to another one from Eagle Rock (its a pinoy area of LA) on Myladyboydate.com  She is smoking hot and if i was in the states I would go for her.

My Ladyboy Date has really high quality girls. I met my last 2 exs on that site. Most are marriage minded there.

Its easier to fly to another city in the US than to import one. And a US ladyboy will likely have an ok job and be supporting herself and not so motivated by money like many ladyboys in Asia.

I arrange Tour Packages / Karaoke / VIP Club Nights with the hottest Ladyboy companions if you are visiting the Philippines.
If you want to party with 5-10 hot ladyboys and don't have time to arrange it, I can make it happen. LadyboyChaser.com

My Skype LadyboyChaserTours

Chat Ladyboys on Skype, KIK or Snapchat

Recommended Dating Sites

Thai Ladyboys

Philippine Ladyboys

#6 Ladyboy Chaser

Ladyboy Chaser
  • Members
  • 108 posts
  • LocationCebu, Philippines

Posted 28 June 2017 - 09:12 PM

I'm an American who married a (female) citizen of a South American country. She came into the states on a K1 fiancé visa, as Yung Havuk alluded to upstairs. (Btw, my wife knows about my ladyboy history).

The K1 fiancé visa process is daunting, time--consuming, and somewhat expensive with a myriad of little nickel and dime fees. Once approved, and after your fiancé enters the US, and after you marry within the mandated 90 days after arrival in the US, THEN the "green card" (permanent legal resident status) process begins. That'll take about 6 months after your marriage to obtain.

I did it all myself, sparing the cost of a lawyer. I have another friend who paid a lawyer to take care of everything. So, your time, temperament, and budget will determine how you proceed. Also, there are some online companies who specialize in facilitating K1 visas and green cards, and they seem to represent the "middle ground" between hiring a lawyer and doing it yourself. Thee are easily found by Google.

To obtain the K1 visa, you'll discover a lengthy vetting process which involves producing police reports from every place your lady has lived her entire adult life (if there is a history of prostitution on her record, you'll likely have a problem). She'll need to have a physical at a US government approved doctor in her hom country. There is an actual interview at the US embassy n her country. You'll need to produce a "history" that you and your lady are a real couple and not just a marriage of convenience to obtain a green card (you'll produce travel records, photos of the two of you...anything that can be considered "proof" of a relationship.

There are entire forums devoted to this subject and every aspect of the process. Worth checking out.

The hassle and expense are the bad news, but if you love your gal, then you'll stop at nothing. Go for it and do not be deterred to get started.

The good news. Your home state of California is same-sex marriage-friendly. To them, it should be just another, routine, K1 visa application.

If there are issues with her past (like prostitution or drug arrests), you'll have a problem, probably.

In that case, your K1 visa will likely be denied. I am told that IF you are already married though, then your case stands a better chance of getting approval for entry. (If already married, then the "K1 fiancé visa is a moot point, different rules apply for the already married).

One option, your budget permitting, is to travel to a country which is lenient about tourist visa requirements. Argentina comes to mind. There, they have an enormous trans-community, and same sex marriage is legal. You could legally marry there, let her travel to her home country, and then commence the process to get your Bona-Fide wife into the US. However, I don't know about how that actually works.....I just know guys who did it marrying Filipinos, Mexicans, Germans, and a South African.

Good luck!

You forgot to mention the $50K or more you have to show as proof of income per year in order to support the fiance while she cannot work.  I went through the visa process with my ex wife before I turned full on ladyboy but it was cakewalk for me. I was in the military at the time so I can only guess that is why, she was Mexican also had 2 kids so may it did not resemble a convenience marriage.

I arrange Tour Packages / Karaoke / VIP Club Nights with the hottest Ladyboy companions if you are visiting the Philippines.
If you want to party with 5-10 hot ladyboys and don't have time to arrange it, I can make it happen. LadyboyChaser.com

My Skype LadyboyChaserTours

Chat Ladyboys on Skype, KIK or Snapchat

Recommended Dating Sites

Thai Ladyboys

Philippine Ladyboys

#7 richard55

richard55
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 08:35 AM

all over us laws

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Marriage, Thailand, Philippines, Visa, U.S., USA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci