• 40 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 10:13 PM

Brixie looks impressive.

#26 Obda

Obda
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 07:19 PM

Yes, far far lower cost. 1k is quite generous.

I was there last summer and never paid more than 500.

#27 gglb

gglb
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 04:02 AM

I was there last summer and never paid more than 500.

That's low season price, June-Sept nobody goes to Angeles because it's pissing rain all the time and you can easily get 500p freelancers. Reg season is filled with point-and-click Koreans who pay the lb freelancers whatever asking price, so it's usually 1k or 1.5k if you get a stunner or you play the monger game where you tell a girl you're available for 500p and just wait for them to phone you at end of night when no other takers that day.

Other option is a date, take a freelancer out for dinner and drinks, party it up a bit and go back to your place to fuck you usually only have to pay taxi trike money of 200p next morning (plus whatever you blew on dinner and booze/grab app) and they are satisfied with that if it was a good time.

#28 GlockandCock

GlockandCock
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 10:20 AM

I had a sweet and passable one last year in September. Hung out infront of the sports bar right infront fields. Bretto's? Totalled up about 1000php for short-time including room and a drink cos I called her up to join me rather then leaving my pint and going down talking to her. She came up, sat down, I ordered her a coke, she stroke my cock and we broke ice. Finished our drinks and the cute one took me a few hundred paces to a short time shit hole with even younger freelance girls hanging out infront of the rooms. Probably catering for the local market as they didn't speak any English. Wtf. They didn't look appetizing so I walked away. Pounded my LB though in a shit room with a bed and a work out bench in it. Again Wtf. Ass pussy was real tight and she encouraged me to pound her harder. Blow was pretty decent but short. Guess she was up for some more biz that night. Good for a short-time romp and a good memory still.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci