• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 deviate

deviate
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 01:28 PM

Hello all,

Im a new member, been lurking for a few months only.

Im a long time 'tourist' in Thailand, been going for about 20 years now. I've seen my fair share of things, in particular the tricks of the trade with bargirls and Thai relationship stuff.

However last trip I had my first ladyboy encounter, in Phuket. It was pleasant enough, the ladyboy in question works in a well known bar however I met her through wechat, the chat application.

I arranged a meeting. She wanted some pics so I sent her some lewd shots. We met and just messed around. I met her again another night, I paid her for the time each time.

Anyway all good parted ways, kept in touch on wechat. One of the reasons I like ladyboys because they're so much more dirty and up for naughty talk etc, so when youre home away from LOS its nice to have that.

Anyway Ive had the usual requests for money and I declined all of them. The dad had a car accident, she had a motorbike accident, she's in hospital etc etc. Today it got nasty she told me she's posting all my nude pics on her 3 facebook accounts. She just was so irrational and non-sensical, but of course they never admit they're trying to blackmail you. They have too much honour for that haha.

Im really concerned about it, I don't want my naked pics all over the net (long term relationship, kids, etc etc). I certainly dont want to pay as when will it end. I know that sending naked pics was stupid, none had my face but over time she's collected so many normal photos of me off my profiles etc that it wont be hard to create a nice little album. Worst thing is I cant even find any of her fb accounts.

What would you do in this situation? As mentioned she does work in a well-known bar.

Thanks for your advice (and hopefully not flaming!!)

#2 JustSumGai

JustSumGai
  • Members
  • 167 posts
  • Locationon the Gulf of Mexico

Posted 15 October 2015 - 05:12 PM

I'd ask her to tell me when she posted em and what name account so I could tell ladyboys I was talkin with what url to hit for a good view :) AS IF anyone you know will be NEAR her account. Besides, anyone who WOULD probably won't say they saw em as you'd KNOW what THEY are up to. Are you the president of a major bank or something? Laugh and call their bluff then.

#3 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 11:12 AM

Personally I'd just drop her without another word, block her, and move on. You might also try saying you don't care where your pics show up as you love posting you own naked pics to sites, etc.  (Unless you already told her the opposite that is.) Then tell her that what she is doing makes you sick and you will drop her, block her, and so on.

#4 deviate

deviate
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 02:18 PM

Good ideas guys and thanks for the feedback. I thought we'd gone separate ways but of course its not that easy, I got attacked with the most bizarre and illogical messages again today, ending with a final 'If I ever see you I'll kill you, remember that' message. Seriously this one is messed up in the head. I've deleted and blocked. Cant keep fuelling the fire even though I have been so freaking nice the whole way through.

I never ever knew they could be so crazy, I think Ill stick to bargirls, never had any issues there.

• Surin Nix likes this

#5 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 03:01 PM

I think the advice given to ignore her, and block her and do not get baited into replying is the best approach to take. If you respond, she will think there is some leverage still. If you ignore her, then she will realize that whatever she does will not get any funds from you.

By the way, lbs are not the only ones who are crazy, there are crazy ggs (bargirls inlcuded), that are out there as well. It was just the luck of the draw you came across this "crazy" lb.

I do have a question for you - are you in the habit of sending lewd photos to ggs you have hooked up with as well? As you have discovered it isn't a good idea to do this, regardless of whether or not she is an lb.

• Surin Nix likes this

:cnd:

#6 youngroy33

youngroy33
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 03:42 PM

I reckon if you block her and ignore her she'll move on.

#7 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 16 October 2015 - 05:04 PM

its most proberly just a big bluff due to her lack of Money...but still its a reminder not to send her any Photos of yourself or let her take some...at least not before you known her really well for a long time...

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#8 deviate

deviate
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 06:35 PM

Yeah good points I shouldn't have done the pics it was one of those in the heat of the moment things, the whole series of events was so surreal and the night I did finally agree to meet her I was completely smashed after some young ex army lad was pumping me with drinks on bangla rd. No excuse...but I was BLIND drunk. She wanted the pics and I sent them and there is no undo on this shit. 

So stupid.

Anyway blocked and deleted so I guess the next thing Ill know, if anything, is when my mum, my missus or someone at work says something. And the way im trying to look at that is, fuck it all, there's always Thailand to seek refuge. Oh except the death threat haha

#9 sharkdog

sharkdog
  • Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 01:07 PM

Facebook has a policy that prohibits posting lewd photos, although I don't know if they have any review process to catch them other than when users report an inappropriate posting 

#10 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 04:01 PM

Might this well known establishment be C&D's? If so, I would not hesitate to approach the owner, Jimbo, with your concerns.

If it was one of his girls, it will stop.

Guaranteed.
  • jimbo34 likes this
Nix

#11 wardmoob

wardmoob
  • Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 04:21 PM

tell her you want to pay to have her mother also have an accident, its what I would say and say instantly in a comedic yet serious tone, after all boom is one 'wiseguy' with a answer for everything.

don't u just love thai feminist, be they gay's or girls, then again im sure this wasn't a ladyboy this gentleman was with but a ladyman aka a 8 year in the sex trade 25+ year old ''well spoken'' trannie hooker essentially, not a young fresh to the trade/party ladyboy who still thinks shes not a hooker.

simply wish the ladymans parents both ill fate and tell her your proud of your balls, put em online!!

remember your thai smile, put on a happy face

u paid her most likely, and u had to pay her most likely, you don't send lewd pics to hookers, its really just not need'd, your foolish ego got you in trouble, your need to be desired beyond your 1k baht (my bad that's the pattaya beach rd fee u probally paid 2500 baht)  burned u

new phrase to describe what your going through http://www.thephuket...hrase-42966.php

''don't thai to me'', classic honesty , stupid does loose its charm after a while.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci