lb beauty contest international

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 12:14 AM

Miss International Queen will be held on Nov. 6, 2015 at the Tiffany Theatre in Pattaya. TS from around the world will be competing for the title, including Thailand's Miss Tiffany Universe 2015. If you are in Pattaya during this time, it's a great time to see some of the most beautiful TS in the world. While the finals event on Nov 6 with fairly pricey tickets, they do have PR events the week before where the public can see the contestants free of charge. Just check out the web site Miss International Queen.

Here are a few of the contestants promotional videos:

I think she is likely a Filipina lb living in Belgium.

• MrDragon and Leftcoaster like this

:cnd:

#2 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 12:17 AM

A couple more contestants:

• MrDragon and Platapuss like this

#3 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 03:14 AM

For anyone in Bangkok on October 30, the 25 contestants for Miss International Queen 2015 will be introduced at Central World, Eden Zone, 1st Floor. This is a free event.  I don't have the time yet, but you can contact the Tiffany Show via the Miss International Queen website to verify the time. The finals will be live broadcast on Thai TV7 on Nov. 6.

#4 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 02:23 AM

Here are the 28 candidates for MIQ2015. If you check the Miss International Queen home page you will also be able to view a short introduction video for each of them, based on the theme "Inside Out".

It seems that a few of the candidates like Miss Belgium and Miss Australia are Filipina lbs with passports for those countries.

Attached File  MIQ 2015 a.JPG   79.87KB   0 downloads

Attached File  MIQ 2015 b.JPG   74.89KB   0 downloads

Attached File  MIQ 2015 c.JPG   68.32KB   0 downloads

Attached File  MIQ 2015 d.JPG   42.85KB   0 downloads

#5 Leftcoaster

Leftcoaster
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 06:20 PM

I'm surprised that only 1 contestant is from LOS.

#6 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 01:28 AM

Leftcoaster - those are the rules. The exception being a few years ago, when the contest skipped a year due to the demonstrations. There were 2 contestants from Thailand when they resumed the competition for that year only.

Here is a video of the candidates in their National Costume and highlights from the talent competition. One of the contestants dropped out - I think it was no 28, from Colombia.

Miss Thailand has to be one of my favorites.

#7 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 01:30 AM

I think this is another first for MIQ - a beauty boot camp held at Udon Thani!

#8 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 04:01 AM

The winner: Trixie Maristela from the Philippines, with Miss Thailand second runner up and Miss Brazil first runner up. The story reported from Inquirer internet site.

Attached File  maristela-660x660.jpg   115.37KB   0 downloads

Philippines’ bet, transgender Trixie Maristela, was crowned Miss International Queen 2015 held Friday at Pattaya City, Thailand.

Maristela bested 26 other contestants around the world, with Miss Brazil Valesca Dominik Ferraz and Miss Thailand Sopida Siriwattananukoon tailing as runner-ups.

Other transgender Filipinas Michelle Binas and Francine Garcia also made it to the top 10 cut.

Maristela is the second Filipina transgender to win the title after Kevin Balot in 2012.

Miss International Queen gathers the best of the best transgender women from all around the world in the most prestigious and largest beauty pageant since 2004.

Maristela also won Miss Gay Manila in May this year.

She was thrust into national limelight when she won “Eat Bulaga’s” Super Sireyna Philippines beauty pageant in 2014. Arvin Mendoza/TV

Read more: http://lifestyle.inq....#ixzz3qkLx0W59
Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

#9 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 07:21 PM

I want to know if anyone was lucky!
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#10 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 11:17 PM

A couple of years ago a board member on another forum got to know Miss Indonesia quite well. The contestants are chaperoned, so it isn't easy to get lucky, but it is possible.

I have head that a couple of Miss Tiffany contestants from 2014 were working at Straps (post-op) lb bar in Nana Plaza.

• thailover57 likes this

#11 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 02:24 AM

Here's the video of the full contest:

#12 Leftcoaster

Leftcoaster
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 05:59 AM

Leftcoaster - those are the rules.

rxpharm - Does it only apply to Thailand? Japan has multiple contestants...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lb beauty contest, international

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci