bangkok ladyboy new

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 zoran

zoran
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 04:36 AM

I just wondering does anyone know her? Is she hanging out any bar and/or any Street?

post-32186-0-26875500-1437924587.jpgpost-32186-0-36886200-1437924596.jpgpost-32186-0-39166200-1437924590.jpg

• girish likes this

#2 jaybee111

jaybee111
  • Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 July 2015 - 08:32 PM

I would like to know where to find her too. Been lusting after her for a couple years and each new video (no pun intended) she looks better than the last.

#3 wardmoob

wardmoob
  • Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 01:49 AM

the hard clitty in the purple number was sexi

#4 zoran

zoran
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 02:14 AM

I am feeling that she is not exist  :wacko:

I can't find her anywhere..  :shrug:

#5 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 03:25 AM

I am feeling that she is not exist  :wacko:

I can't find her anywhere..  :shrug:

While it is fine to fantasize and dream over lbs you find photos of posted on websites or forum, your best strategy to turn those into reality is to make plans to actually visit the countries that have lbs - Thailand, Philippines, etc.

You will quickly discover that your "dream list" will go out the window as you find hundreds of lbs more beautiful than the ones on your list, as only a fraction of lbs have their photos published on websites or forums.

• thailover57, Christopheje and scottieM like this

:cnd:

#6 wardmoob

wardmoob
  • Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 06:28 PM

While it is fine to fantasize and dream over lbs you find photos of posted on websites or forum, your best strategy to turn those into reality is to make plans to actually visit the countries that have lbs - Thailand, Philippines, etc.

You will quickly discover that your "dream list" will go out the window as you find hundreds of lbs more beautiful than the ones on your list, as only a fraction of lbs have their photos published on websites or forums.

this rule seems like common sense to the older crowd myself included but do u think the youth today around 30 and under can actually live, and just go out without a smart phone? its as if if ones phone's didn't communicate or ones thai friendly accounts didn't befriend each other then both our modern cyber selfs wont be happy with the image we front, the fake image via our few good photos of ourselves and the captions that hype our mediocrity.

anybody who is actually going to Thailand who bothers 1 percent with online stuff is koo koo, u will already be getting eyes from girls in the airport before u step through immiagration.

now if your in the philipines perhaps, or going to the country in Thailand but if  your going to bkk, patts or Phuket, take a hug walk and only bring your phone to add to your roster of ''dial a piglet'' on your dumb phone..

#7 mikel1

mikel1
  • Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 07:00 AM

Why the constant use of "piglet"?

#8 scottieM

scottieM
  • Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 05:51 PM

Some change the names but not the vocabulary...

#9 wardmoob

wardmoob
  • Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 01:19 AM

probally cause I cant find a more playfull yet honest fun word to describe a prostitute, I could of said ''dial a prostitute'' or ''dial a hooker'' or 'dial a sex worker'' but really mr mikel youd still have a problem with that, and it is your problem.

im under no illusions that traditional thai girls arent bores and that traditional thai society ,,as in  girls from good families don't need us you or me, only the hooker or quasi hookers do, its just like living in san diego, or Kansas or rome or Athens, life is kinda like that, very life like you find as u travel as an adult. but as for when I go to adult playgrounds I also like to keep not just my actions but my words playful, and street walker, or women of the night, or a women who sells her pussy is just to serious for me so use piglet and will continue too.

keep in mind these are girls under 23, im not callous enough or self hateing to go with a 26 year old bisonlet and call her a piglet, them days for her are gone and I don't want to be crass-

• Nob Hoskins likes this

#10 Snake Dr

Snake Dr
  • Members
  • 112 posts
  • LocationClass Y Planet

Posted 12 August 2015 - 03:52 AM

Oh lord, Dorothy is alive!

ประเทศไทยในหัวใจข.

#11 mikel1

mikel1
  • Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 04:51 PM

Oh lord, Dorothy is alive!

It was a reasonable question and he answered it. Sober up.

#12 mikel1

mikel1
  • Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 04:52 PM

probally cause I cant find a more playfull yet honest fun word to describe a prostitute, I could of said ''dial a prostitute'' or ''dial a hooker'' or 'dial a sex worker'' but really mr mikel youd still have a problem with that, and it is your problem.

im under no illusions that traditional thai girls arent bores and that traditional thai society ,,as in girls from good families don't need us you or me, only the hooker or quasi hookers do, its just like living in san diego, or Kansas or rome or Athens, life is kinda like that, very life like you find as u travel as an adult. but as for when I go to adult playgrounds I also like to keep not just my actions but my words playful, and street walker, or women of the night, or a women who sells her pussy is just to serious for me so use piglet and will continue too.

keep in mind these are girls under 23, im not callous enough or self hateing to go with a 26 year old bisonlet and call her a piglet, them days for her are gone and I don't want to be crass-

Don't have a problem with any of those terms.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bangkok, ladyboy, new

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci