• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#13 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 25 October 2006 - 05:16 PM

guys guys guys.... read her post properly. :roll:

If you want to talk to her look at her profile for her MSN or email.

Chances are she doesn't browse here regularly. She's probably little interested in our latest conquests or sleazy experiences.

She wants a 'sugar daddy'... so if thats what "rings your bell" I suggest you contact her directly - not posting your contact details or email here in hope... she's looking for proactive communication

(she's a young princess - so she doesnt want to sift through the dross to find her prince.... she'll wait until you contact her)
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#14 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 28 October 2006 - 02:15 AM

Brit hits the nail on the head. I doubt this LB, whether genuine or not is a regular to the site, and she does state that she is looking for some 'generous' company.

Nearly all the members who responded to this were 1st time posters, which says everything... Guys, if you want to be generous, get your arses to a few of the bars in LOS and meet the girls of your many many dreams... Do it!

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#15 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 28 October 2006 - 02:30 AM

love it :lol: see you in Bangkok :lol:

#16 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 29 October 2006 - 02:28 PM

Just perfect reply Brit

keep up the good work.

guys guys guys.... read her post properly. :roll:

If you want to talk to her look at her profile for her MSN or email.

Chances are she doesn't browse here regularly. She's probably little interested in our latest conquests or sleazy experiences.

She wants a 'sugar daddy'... so if thats what "rings your bell" I suggest you contact her directly - not posting your contact details or email here in hope... she's looking for proactive communication

(she's a young princess - so she doesnt want to sift through the dross to find her prince.... she'll wait until you contact her)

#17 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2006 - 02:54 AM

i think they all want suger daddies ant that means as many as they can get.a young lb told me in phuket she has 3 boyfriends sending her money and they all think she is at home wit her family.thers no fool like an old fool. fuck them and forget them thats the only way

#18 bigtom1983

bigtom1983
  • Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 03:29 AM

Those 3 guys must be the same kinda people that fall for the old "please click on the link below and verify your bank detail's" type of e-mails...........the heart/dick makes guys do crazy things.

#19 J-austin

J-austin
  • Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 10:30 PM

added on msn but u aint accepted me.we'd be perfect for each other aswell.bein the same age an all :P

#20 plophard

plophard
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 12:35 AM

over the last few years ive been hugely turned on by shemale, lady boys, cocks and tits,

but recently ive been masturbating nearly every day at least 4-5 times a day, wish that i had a gorgeous lady boy in front of me, so i can suck her juicce, im currently in a relationship, and is no chance of my partner, having a cock op, all i want is 2 wake up in the morning and feel a big cock between my legs, instead of my cock in between my missus legs, why should she get all the fun, plus im horny all the time. i need some lady boy cock, plus i never been fucked in the ass before, and am looking forward to it, just cant afford tailand, UK is better, dont fancy guys, just like cocks and ladyboys #MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm "swallow"
desperate for cock

#21 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 05:35 PM

over the last few years ive been hugely turned on by shemale, lady boys, cocks and tits,

but recently ive been masturbating nearly every day at least 4-5 times a day, wish that i had a gorgeous lady boy in front of me, so i can suck her juicce, im currently in a relationship, and is no chance of my partner, having a cock op, all i want is 2 wake up in the morning and feel a big cock between my legs, instead of my cock in between my missus legs, why should she get all the fun, plus im horny all the time. i need some lady boy cock, plus i never been fucked in the ass before, and am looking forward to it, just cant afford tailand, UK is better, dont fancy guys, just like cocks and ladyboys #MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm "swallow"

Whoa boy. Too much information.
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#22 chmen

chmen
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 November 2006 - 08:07 PM

Hi everybody.

I am Pat, I am 18 year old.
I not work bar, but study. Now I freetime and I like to meet someone
for fun and would be happy for generous help.
Look profile for msn or email.

xxx pat :oops:

hi do you have a emailadress?

#23 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 23 November 2006 - 10:53 PM

Hi everybody.

hi do you have a emailadress?

for F*ck Sake.... did you not look at my response to comments above from posters who don't read.
I was ridiculing the idiots that didn't read the message properly - but you sir have even surpassed their stupidness.

Even after reading my comments and not even bothering to read her final line of her message.
LOOK AT HER PROFILE FOR MSN OR EMAIL.

....the clue is in her comments :lol:

"Taxi for chmen"
shouts Brit in desperation to weed out the idiots

#24 Mocha

Mocha
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 05:32 PM

hi pat, i m interested. i m farang live in bangkok.
can you email me your photoes to BlendedMocha@hotmail.com
Thanks,
Mocha

Hi everybody.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci