• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 junocuckolds

junocuckolds
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationHOLLYWOOD,FL

Posted 12 July 2015 - 06:18 PM

Searching for Ladyboy/Shemale in NYC FOR HOTEL FUN.'m a Married White Suburban Woman, 42dd-30-52, of a "certain age", verrry experienced, I worship at The Altar of the Ebony Cock Godz ! I luv encountres erotique' at fine hotels with my BBC dates & at times with their friends! I'm super conservative for business butt after work the word bimbo cums to mind. I get sooooo wet when I dress like a slut for my sessions. i luv tons of makeup, tight corsets & bustiers, spandex or leather micro-mini skirts, nylons, and of course CFM shoes or boots with six or more inch heelz. I have a cuckhubby who photos me in action, makes videos, cleanzup & fluffs providing we allow it. Otherwise he stays home jerking his little thingy if he's real lucky, & listens to me in action over the phone! (giggle)

i luv BBC gangbangs and bukkake sessions. i get sooooo wet when I dress like a slut for my fun. Does tons of makeup, tight corsets and bustiers, spandex or leather micro mini skirts, nylons and of course "fuck-me" shoes with six or more inch heels get you hard? Oooooooooh, i bet (giggle). And i get sooo wild posing for pics and vids.I've been in "The Life" for nearly 11 years now. I'm 50 yrs young, 6'2" in My spikes......42dd-28-52, & I have a cuckhubby who will do anything to please Me & My Ebony Cock Godz ! I have a BlackBullMaster who arranges My servicing as well as whoring Me out when it pleases Him. I luv very high heels & boots, micro mini skirts, nylons, and slutty makeup. One of my "hobbies" is to go teazing at the mall!! Sometimes I'm joined by one of My gorgeous pre-op Shemale grrlfriendz I host a weekly BBC Gangbang & Bukkake party at a nearby luxury hotel cuckhubby, if he's been good, get's to join us to make his videos & fluff My Bulls so that I may be serviced until mid-morning....or beyond.

Attached Files

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: slut, ladyboy, shemale, gangbang, hotel, whore, BBC, cuckold

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci