Photo

Nong Yoshi - Thai ladyboy net idol and possible future Miss Tiffany Universe.

Nong Yoshi Thai lb net idol Yoshi Chayadaa

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 10:28 PM

Nong Yoshi is an up and coming lb - who has already had a part in a Thai movie and might be a future Miss Tiffany Universe. She is quite young - I think just finished high school.

These are a couple of fan videos of her.

• Half Thai likes this

:cnd:

#2 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 10:29 PM

Here's the latest video Nong Yoshi has starred in with popular Thai singer Baitoey. Nong Yoshi plays a sexy little sister being educated by worldly older sister Baitoey.

This is also post breast augmentation for Nong Yoshi.

• worldtourist67 likes this

#3 wardmoob

wardmoob
  • Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 07:55 PM

miss 6

#4 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 10:53 PM

Sorry wardmoob - she's started 1st year university so she will be too educated for you.

• jaybee111 and wardmoob like this

#5 Half Thai

Half Thai
  • Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 11:28 PM

She's gaining a huge following on Instagram.  Her 220K followers are the most I've seen for a ladyboy not named Nong Poy.

Yoshi has a friend Benztogirls who is every bit as cute.  It would be very interesting to see both of them in the same MTU contest.

#6 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 02:39 AM

Half Thai, thanks for that! Personally I think Nong Yoshi is cuter, but it would be a very interesting contest if Nong Benz and Nong Yoshi were competing for MTU at the same time.

A lot would also depend on who is sponsoring the contestant - I think Nong Yoshi would have a big advantage as she probably will have a sponsor with a lot of pull.

Both of these lbs are the "new generation" type - starting hormones very young - pre-puberty and now are very feminine.

#7 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 03:28 AM

Well my 2015 speculation turned out to be true! Unfortunately some of the other Yoshi videos have been taken down by Youtube, here is a new one after she won the MTU 2017 title.

#8 evaqtbb

evaqtbb
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 07 October 2017 - 01:39 PM

She is too sexy <3

#9 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 04:14 PM

Well my 2015 speculation turned out to be true! Unfortunately some of the other Yoshi videos have been taken down by Youtube, here is a new one after she won the MTU 2017 title.

Good call RxPharm. You should have put money down on her in Vegas. Love the part in the video where she is pumping iron like a young Rocky Balboa.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci