• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 07 July 2015 - 04:50 PM

So iam soon heading off to LOS for almost a year :)

had this plan for some years...but had to make sure i could make it all "go together"

iam going to do a study for a year (remote by computer) and my dear country will pay me while i Work hard in Thailand :mrgreen:

the Money they pay me will pay my "back-home-expences" and beside that it will give me like 30k thb a month extra...i have ofcourse a nice saving beside that...so all together...i will have around 100k/ month for my stay ;)

The first month i do believe will be more expensive due to the simple fact that i have to buy a lot of thing so i have put an extra 50k for that month ;)

Will proberly be staying in Jomtien...as i like the laid-back vibe of the place...if i want party one night...its easy...and cheap to jump a song-thaew into the sewer of patts :)

Madame Whisky will ofcourse be with me....even we have been together for more than 7 years...it will be exciting to see if we can "live" together :angel:

Also it will be a challange to lay off the " 2 week millionare" syndrome.... 8)

but now...i still have 5 weeks of Work...before my dream comes through.... :)

• rxpharm, MrDragon, thailover57 and 2 others like this

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#2 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 07 July 2015 - 05:28 PM

Good luck Batman. I envy you.

Nick Bullseye

#3 LB3048

LB3048
  • Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 07:53 PM

Fantastic plan. Good luck, I'm sure it will great year for you.

• batman4ever likes this

#4 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 08:35 PM

Stayed on the 7th floor of View Talay (1 or 2 can't remember) a couple of years ago, but it was 10k a month plus water and electric, maybe another 1k. I don't drive so it was a bit of a pain getting around (going to school 3 nights a week at a school near Big C Extra, so the baht bus travels got tiring) plus the prices in the area.for food, bars were higher than Patts. Moved to an apartment near the Big C. Happy.
  • batman4ever likes this
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#5 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 08 July 2015 - 01:49 PM

have spent a lot of time looking through diff. homepages with rentals...but its not always easy to find a perfect match so i proberly just book a guesthouse for some days...and then go around looking at the offers...Seems like there are a "zillion" condos out for rent...which should make them hungry for a good offer....and if i pay up front there should be a discount 8)

Went to the Thai-embassy....typical Thai logic as they told me that i only could get a 6 months--multiple visa....but if they maked it now..it would be valid now ...they couldnt just let it begin from my arriaval date :rolleyes:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

#6 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 08 July 2015 - 05:03 PM

Also stopped smoking....after 35 years  smoking....in the end more than 2 Pack/day...iwe finally been of the fags for 8 days now...used plaster +gum the first 3 days...now only nicotine gum...and only 4-5 a day :angel:

my morning cough has disappered....and iam feeling great :angel:

Believe it was a smart move to do it now...so when i come to LOS...i should be almost totally over my addiction ;)

#7 MrDragon

MrDragon
  • Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 08:13 PM

A sincere good luck with everything Batman & that includes your lay off from cigarettes :) . Will be interesting to follow how your daily life progress while residenting in LOS. 8)

• batman4ever likes this
Live in the real world,its the only one that matters..

#8 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 09:27 PM

For View Talay I used East Coast Real Estate on Soi Diana. Website is http://www.thaiproperty.com
  • batman4ever likes this
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#9 matchman

matchman
  • Members
  • 863 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 10:04 PM

That's awesome batman, might even get to see you there, will be in Patts 6-13th August, will probably stay at jasmine so I don't have to worry about any rain 😜
Great Minds Think Alike / Fools Seldom Differ!

#10 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 09 July 2015 - 12:28 PM

will miss you by a few day Match :wacko:

but see you NeXT time around :-)

#11 matchman

matchman
  • Members
  • 863 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 06:10 PM

Sure 😊 I'm regularly there and if your now going to be there for a year it's easy
  • batman4ever likes this
Great Minds Think Alike / Fools Seldom Differ!

#12 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 09 July 2015 - 06:31 PM

Now sitting back home with my coffea...the weather is SHITE...and you shouldnt believe its summer...its only 12-14 degree...and it pouring Down...on my way to an dóuble-shift....and now i realise...

iam F..... happy that iam soon in LOS.... :mrgreen:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci