Stringfellows...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 10:39 AM

On Monday 20th March 2006, a Birthday party was thrown at Stringfellows for one of the Ladyboy dancers, complete with a nice spread of Thai food and plenty of lovely LB's.
Despite numerous offers to show me the Short Time rooms, I resisted the temptation on this particular night !

Here's a few snapshots from the evening.

Enjoy
Koykaeng

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 25 March 2006 - 08:38 PM

Cool pics Koy, I believe we should create an Stringfellows album in Pattaya section in Free galleries.

#3 endura89

endura89
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 07:12 AM

Had a good time with a girl named Ice there. She is 18 and went with me for 500 baht short time. While she was riding my cock, she came all over my chest. I am always a top, so don't know if she is versatile. But she really enjoys being a bottom. :)

My advice is to go there when you want to fuck. Be honest and upfront with what you want and the girls will deliver. If you want to chill with a few beers to relax, go to a Beer bar first.

#4 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 10:51 AM

Had a good time with a girl named Ice there. She is 18 and went with me for 500 baht short time. While she was riding my cock, she came all over my chest.

I think that's referred to as "Vanilla Ice" !

Thanks for the report, sound like you had fun.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#5 SeeJay

SeeJay
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 12:35 PM

Had a good time with a girl named Ice there. She is 18 and went with me for 500 baht short time. While she was riding my cock, she came all over my chest. I am always a top, so don't know if she is versatile. But she really enjoys being a bottom. :)

That's the best thing about ladyboys. A woman can fake an orgasm but a man can't.

I'd love to pound a little brown honey until her cock exploded.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci