33 replies to this topic

#13 ccc.tom

ccc.tom
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 08:43 AM

You may try this massage parlour

http://ezmassagebkk.com/?page_id=713

They have few ladyboys and you can see the pictures then pre-book one with them from the website. Price is fixed and no negotiations is needed. The place is closed to bts station too but the best way is to take a taxi directly from the airport to avoid walking time.

#14 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 11:34 AM

Check-in is open at 4pm now.   I think the earlier opening was when the bars were being forced to close at midnight.    Of the 4pm arrivals, my choice would be NUT the service girl as she is almost guaranteed to be there as that team open and clean the bar.  Nut is almost certainly a bottom based on her demeanor and desire to get the big chop as soon as she can afford it.  If you liked Nut, you'd have to make the first move as she works on the premise she is service and not a hostess.   That is not to say she won't be interested, she will just assume you are looking for a hostess.   Service team barfine for short time is 500b.  if you take them long time, the barfine only for the service team is 800b.    Hostess are all 500b regardless of time.  

However, I'd say the Massage places as others have mentioned would be a better bet.  I have seen girls numerous times circa noon-1pm outside the Nuch massage on Sukhumvit.    You may be in luck, if pantyhose is your thing.  For some reason known only to girls working in hair salons and massage places, tight little uniforms and pantyhose are often the outfit of choice as they sit in the 35 degree Celsius heat using the A4 laminated price list as a personal fan.    The massage joint in soi 7/1 is not as consistent based on what I have seen.   That shop seems to pick up steam later, whereas Nuch on the main road is a more reliable bet in terms of numbers of girls and them actually being there.    The girls working there would not be my style, but everyone has different tastes.  

Personally, I'd wander past Nuch first and keep strolling to soi 7/1 and take a look.     There are often freelancers sat in the open air section of McDonalds at junction of soi 5 and standing directly outside it as well.  

This is Nut on the right and she is very small.  She is very feminine and most mistake her for a real girl.  If you want a power topping, she ain't the girl for you.    The best topper by reputation on the girls who come early is AM.  On the few occasions I have been in the bar around 4pm, she is invariably there.  Am is in the 2nd photo.    The other girls you would be likely to see are Nan (left side of the first pic), Jam, Nam, Ming, Aily, Jan, Ploy and Boy.   Normally, that group is coming in earliest as most of them live together.   They all have multiple pics in the CIB thread.

Attached Files

#15 scottieM

scottieM
  • Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 08:36 PM

Indeed 4pm is a bit of daring and late action... Supposing one goes for an hour, it is over at 5pm, too close to boarding time (having to reach airport, go through security and walk to the gate)
I still stay my case that a massage place is the best option: choices, browse through them without having to spend too my time,in house room, wider time window.

#16 Platapuss

Platapuss
  • Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 09:06 PM

another option is to book a hotel close to the airport & have a gurl travel to you . Get a nice unrushed session and a shower for two :) Being low season and a good time of the day , you shouldn't have any trouble finding plenty of takers .
  • Torques Hit likes this

#17 Onehunglow123

Onehunglow123
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 10:48 PM

You may try this massage parlour

http://ezmassagebkk.com/?page_id=713

They have few ladyboys and you can see the pictures then pre-book one with them from the website. Price is fixed and no negotiations is needed. The place is closed to bts station too but the best way is to take a taxi directly from the airport to avoid walking time.

thanks.  Any recommendations on which girl? (looking for versatile ones)

#18 scottieM

scottieM
  • Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 03:19 AM

another option is to book a hotel close to the airport & have a gurl travel to you . Get a nice unrushed session and a shower for two :) Being low season and a good time of the day , you shouldn't have any trouble finding plenty of takers .

A blind date? Ehmmmmm I personally would not go for that...

#19 Torques Hit

Torques Hit
  • Members
  • 120 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 28 June 2015 - 05:07 AM

Mate, in your case time is of the essence and if you bum around (ha ha -555) your not going to do what you want, nor get what you want and there is the real possibility of missing out all together. Get yourself into a hotel, rest, hit Craigslist make a selection and have some fun for couple of hours.

Worry about the things you can affect and not the things you can't affect 

#20 Platapuss

Platapuss
  • Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 10:57 AM

A blind date? Ehmmmmm I personally would not go for that...

not exactly blind if you do your research :)

#21 ccc.tom

ccc.tom
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 06:24 AM

thanks. Any recommendations on which girl? (looking for versatile ones)

I know this place but I have never tried the lb there, so no recommendation can be given, sorry.

#22 parttimer

parttimer
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 08:10 AM

If you are not travelling business class or above then pay for fast track immigration to give more time on the ground.

#23 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 09:38 AM

That's a good suggestion parttimer if the original poster hasn't already made the trip. If his flight arrived during a peak arrivals period that could save him 45-60 minutes getting through the immigration line-up.

:cnd:

#24 youngroy33

youngroy33
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 09:06 PM

You can leave luggage in the departure hall.
I think it is near aisle Q

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci