Amy, Emma

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#13 malibu515

malibu515
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 08:21 AM

Just as different people react differently to you, it appears the Amy, and for that matter, bar girls in general, do the same. One time I saw Amy on walking street, and brought over one rose. She was delighted !  A little finess can change attitudes .

#14 JackG

JackG
  • Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 02:09 AM

Went out of my way to be kind, but it didn't matter. Later that night she texted and asked me to take her to a movie the next afternoon. I passed. Once burned, twice shy.

• ccc.tom likes this

#15 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 08:19 AM

Back in Dec 2013 (I think), before she started staying in Russia full time, I talked to her briefly. Her quote seemed rather high, compared to even what I was expecting, 14k LT, but still I considered it.

She was polite, but uninterested, an attitude I most often associate with gg over LBs. So despite going into the conversation willing to meet a high price, I opted against it. Had it been a little lower though, I think I would have gone ahead, despite the many negative reviews about her performance on the forums.   

I stayed around playing pool and noticed she left shortly after with two guys. So I'm assuming she was having no trouble getting takers even at that price back then.

I'll take her from the Beach Road to the PS Guest House in or around 2015 for B500...

I can wait :sleep:

If only. Never know, might still happen, 2015 has a ways to run.

#16 malibu515

malibu515
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 03:03 PM

14 K is  not only ridiculous, its insulting.

#17 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 08:09 PM

I think her Russia trips may have come to an end unless her sponsor is/was a multi-multi-millionaire.

:cnd:

#18 tery84vx

tery84vx
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 02:28 PM

I would love to meet her, does she still work in pattaya?

#19 malibu515

malibu515
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 07:26 AM

I'm in Pattaya now. I've been asking other ladyboys if Amy is around.  No body  seems to know her.  Strange !

#20 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 10:27 AM

You would be better off showing a photo of her - there could be more than 1 lb using the name "Amy/Emma".

:cnd:

#21 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 02:29 PM

Last two years I only saw her a couple times on Walking Street. Try going to that open bar she used to sit at and ask the staff. 

Lucky Star or Heart Rock?, not sure about the name. Always forget exactly where it is, but I think it's across from where Jenny Star bar used to be and Marine disco.

#22 JackG

JackG
  • Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 04:05 AM

Lucky Star is the name of the beer bar and the alleyway to the south is named, Soi Lucky Star.

Great place for people watching when you get tired of the a-go-go-s.

#23 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 24 April 2015 - 04:57 PM

I'm in Pattaya now. I've been asking other ladyboys if Amy is around.  No body  seems to know her.  Strange !

Whether they know where she is or not is almost irrelevant. It's hardly likely that a girl would advise you on how to locate a competitor in order for you to fulfill your desires with them rather than her.

A prostitute has nothing to gain from directing you or assisting you in locating another provider so inevitably the answer they give, if any, will more often than not be one which is of no use to you.  Unless, perhaps, they know you well, which in this case I doubt.

• jonnieb and Spyder Rocket like this

Meum cerebrum nocet

#24 JackG

JackG
  • Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 01:30 AM

+1.

Bar owners, managers and service staff will look you in the eye and tell you the girl you are looking for has gone

back to her village, when, in fact, she is working in the bar across the street.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci