• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 hatman

hatman
  • Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationPhuket

Posted 25 January 2015 - 11:42 AM

Having visited Tootsies bar a few times and really enjoying the relaxing atmosphere I visited the bar once again last night with a good friend after telling about the bar he wanted to come along and see it for him self we arrived at about 5pm to find the bar almost full I was amazed as this is the first time I've seen some many people in there at the same time 😊 we managed to get a table and sat down and ordered a drink most of the girls in there seemed to be alright busy with other customers.

Now I had not gone to the bar with the intention of having a massage in fact the opposite I just wanted a few drinks with my mate and admire the lady's and i guess we were in there about an hour Monica had said hi to me and had joked with me that I was a bad man for saying the week before I would return later that week for a massage with her which I hadn't done and when I had returned to the bar Monica wasn't about but instead I got talking to Nam who I have to say is really sexy but also a very nice girl to talk too.

So I'm sit there with my mate having a beer minding my own business and Nam comes wondering over from the massage to the bar and of course notices me sitting in the bar and comes over to say hi......

Now at this point bear in mind I'd told Monica a week or so earlier that I would go for a massage with her when I was ready to try out the massage's at tootsies but as I said when I had returned she wasn't about and like now I wasn't intended to have a Massage and had ended up talking to Nam and found myself actually liking her a little more then Monica and when Nam asked me whether I would like a massage with her like a fool I'd said yes but not tonight as I don't have time, which was actually true as i want to pop down to Cocktail and dream to check out the place for the first time.

To be continued.......

#2 hatman

hatman
  • Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationPhuket

Posted 25 January 2015 - 02:16 PM

Sorry about the break in this post but my battery was about to give out on my phone and i didn't want to loose what i had already typed....please excuse the few spelling mistakes not easy trying to write a post on a mobile on the beach with blazing sun light and predictive txt 'eeeerrrrr'

Ok back to the post

So.......... here i am knowing both Monica and Nam thinking to myself Nam just got the edge on Monica but not wanting to upset Monica who is now sitting about 4 stools down from me and my mate, yeah she's talking to another customer but i couldn't help but notice she keeps looking over at me to see what was going on with me and Nam who at this stage is now massaging my leg and inner thigh and asking me what about that massage i'd said i would have with her when i was ready to try out my first tootsies massage...... well talk about digging your self a deep hole and once again i find myself saying i have only come here tonight for a drink with a mate to show him what a great place it is and can't  leave my mate sitting here all alone lol, im sure she's thinking to her self 'time waster' luckily enough there's a couple of guys sitting at the other end of the bar one is already talking to a girl and he's mate must have fancied Nam not that i blame him god she hot and always dresses so dam sexy any hows they must have wanted to go for a massage because the next minute Nam says please excuse me i'll be back later...........

mmmmm im thinking thank god for that, that was a close call 'lol' how do i get myself in these spots.......

So once again we are left alone......I think at this point i should mention the fact that Mimi was in the bar, Now i know Mimi but at this point Mimi did not know me.

Basically Mimi was the reason why i had gone tootsies that first time a few weeks back, i'd seen her on there web site and thought god i'd like to know her but each time i'd gone to tootsies she wasn't about when i first arrived and then when she was about i was already talking to either Monica or Nam and of course she had kept her distance and had not shown any real interest in me...........

So my mate decides to order another drink and calls over Mimi to serve us as she walks past me she squeeze my leg gives me a little smile and winks at me, my mate orders some beers and off she goes to fetch them on her return after placing the beers on the table she parks her self right in front of me, facing me smiling ' i mean whats a guy to do ' so i say Mimi right !!!!!! she looks at me a bit puzzled and say how you know my name ? i reply saying Oooooo i know you and smiling, once again she asks, how you know me so i start explaining i'd seen on the tootsies web site etc but up till now i've not had the chance to say hello, she replied saying she had thought i was only interested in either Monica or Nam..........

Mimi now realizing what i had said was giving me her full attention and i do mean her full ATTENTION her hands where every where and i do mean every where rubbing massaging even to the point of pushing my hands up her skirt and saying im so horny for u and BOY could i tell she was 'lol' even my mate sitting next said GOD she making me horny and she not even touching me lol...............

To be fair this was just too much for any guy to hold out on and after having Mimi winding me up for 15 to 20 minutes i thought to hell with this im having her already and said to my mate you have to excuse me but im going to have to go for a massage with Mimi smiling, you carry on mate he says i don't blame u one bit.........

So off we trot over the road

........to be continued.......                   

• Want 'em Both LB & GG and Janus like this

#3 zakattack7

zakattack7
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 03:46 PM

Sorry about the break in this post but my battery was about to give out on my phone and i didn't want to loose what i had already typed....please excuse the few spelling mistakes not easy trying to write a post on a mobile on the beach with blazing sun light and predictive txt 'eeeerrrrr'

Ok back to the post

So.......... here i am knowing both Monica and Nam thinking to myself Nam just got the edge on Monica but not wanting to upset Monica who is now sitting about 4 stools down from me and my mate, yeah she's talking to another customer but i couldn't help but notice she keeps looking over at me to see what was going on with me and Nam who at this stage is now massaging my leg and inner thigh and asking me what about that massage i'd said i would have with her when i was ready to try out my first tootsies massage...... well talk about digging your self a deep hole and once again i find myself saying i have only come here tonight for a drink with a mate to show him what a great place it is and can't  leave my mate sitting here all alone lol, im sure she's thinking to her self 'time waster' luckily enough there's a couple of guys sitting at the other end of the bar one is already talking to a girl and he's mate must have fancied Nam not that i blame him god she hot and always dresses so dam sexy any hows they must have wanted to go for a massage because the next minute Nam says please excuse me i'll be back later...........

mmmmm im thinking thank god for that, that was a close call 'lol' how do i get myself in these spots.......

So once again we are left alone......I think at this point i should mention the fact that Mimi was in the bar, Now i know Mimi but at this point Mimi did not know me.

Basically Mimi was the reason why i had gone tootsies that first time a few weeks back, i'd seen her on there web site and thought god i'd like to know her but each time i'd gone to tootsies she wasn't about when i first arrived and then when she was about i was already talking to either Monica or Nam and of course she had kept her distance and had not shown any real interest in me...........

So my mate decides to order another drink and calls over Mimi to serve us as she walks past me she squeeze my leg gives me a little smile and winks at me, my mate orders some beers and off she goes to fetch them on her return after placing the beers on the table she parks her self right in front of me, facing me smiling ' i mean whats a guy to do ' so i say Mimi right !!!!!! she looks at me a bit puzzled and say how you know my name ? i reply saying Oooooo i know you and smiling, once again she asks, how you know me so i start explaining i'd seen on the tootsies web site etc but up till now i've not had the chance to say hello, she replied saying she had thought i was only interested in either Monica or Nam..........

Mimi now realizing what i had said was giving me her full attention and i do mean her full ATTENTION her hands where every where and i do mean every where rubbing massaging even to the point of pushing my hands up her skirt and saying im so horny for u and BOY could i tell she was 'lol' even my mate sitting next said GOD she making me horny and she not even touching me lol...............

To be fair this was just too much for any guy to hold out on and after having Mimi winding me up for 15 to 20 minutes i thought to hell with this im having her already and said to my mate you have to excuse me but im going to have to go for a massage with Mimi smiling, you carry on mate he says i don't blame u one bit.........

So off we trot over the road

........to be continued.......                   

excellent story (so far ; ) Hatman...hope you've a chance to share the rest of this story...( you take pics?)

how was it with Mimi? and will you go back for Nam or Monica? or a repeat with Mimi...too bad you couldn't do a 3peat..ha ha.

I'll be in Patong on Tuesday... I want to meet Jimbo from C&D and also visit Tootsie... so please help a newbie/1st timer out and share any Tootsie tips.. thanks!!

#4 hatman

hatman
  • Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationPhuket

Posted 26 January 2015 - 12:49 PM

:argh:  i have just spent 1 hour finishing off this post only to have hit the wrong button on my keypad and lost the lot EEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR :argh:  that will teach me not to have written it out in note pad first 

#5 hatman

hatman
  • Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationPhuket

Posted 26 January 2015 - 02:54 PM

My Apologies for yet again having to break my post it seems that everytime i sit down to write this post something comes up 
Plus i might also add i have already written this all out once spending a hour to so only to have lost the lot by hitting the wrong button on my 
laptop keypad talk about being pissed off eeeerrrrrrr.

Right to the post this cont on from my others......

For those of you who don't know Tootsies massage is located across the road from Tootsies bar and once we had arrived Mimi led me past the reception area
and up the stairs to a large room on the second floor which had a lot of message tables in separated by curtains which im guessing are used for there standard massage
we carried on up another flight of stairs to where the more private rooms are located, the room that Mimi seemed to have in mind for us was in use and she asked me
if i minded waiting a few minutes whilst the people finished up and she had the room cleaned..... i said not at all thats fine, so she led me back down the stair
to the large room with all the massage tables in and told me to take a seat for a few minutes.

At this point i would like to mention about Mimi as looking back on my post i seem to have missed this bit out....

How to best describle Mimi........ Well first off she is a very attractive girl, Slim with a great looking body bearing in mind at this point i had
only seen her dressed and when we had met in the bar Mimi's hair was tied up..........how was she dressed.... well on this particular night she was wearing
a black and white dress it wasn't really short nor was it really that long just above the knee it looked nice but nothing stunning if you get my drift
however she did look very attractive in it, now the dress its self flared out just below her waist, me personally i prefer a nice short tight mini dress on a
girl however Mimi did look lovely and the dress did allow for great access ;-) as per earlier mentioned so im certainly not complaining, shoes wise i think she was
wearing either flat shoes or flip flops not that i really noticed however i don't normally like girls dressed in flats in the evening as i don't find them sexy
at all....flats shoes fine for the day but not a great lover myself.......... im just trying to give you the overall pictures

So Mimi looking great but at this point i wouldn't have said more then this however my thoughts on Mimi where soon to be changed.........

After a few Minutes or so Mimi returned with 4 towels and told me that the room was now ready for us so i proceeded to follow her back up the stairs to the room,
just as we are getting to the door of the room, who should walk out but Nam 'mmmmmmmmmm' awkward sprung straight to mind, bearing in mind it wasn't that long before
i have been speaking to her and she had clearly wanted me to go with her, however she just gave me a little smile and walked off down the stair ' mmmmmm '
i remember thinking what are the chances anyways having entered the room i could see that at one end of the room was a large bed and at the other was a bath tub
with shower.

Mimi placed the towels on the bed and proceeded to undress and i followed suit now at this point Mimi was actually facing away from me as she was undressing and
as she finished undressing she released her hair and turned around ' O MY GOD ' i remember thinking as she turned around..... this girl had now gone from
being very attractive and sexy to being scorching HOT and i do really mean that....again not many women have had that effect on me over the years i normally much
prefer women wearing some type of lingerie as i find this more of a turn on, but Mimi O MY GOD naked is just so F***king hot and standing there looking at me 
with her hair down i remember thinking boy have i picked the right girl for me .......little did i know it was about to get a lot hotter.

Mimi then ask me to step in to the bath tub and lay down she then followed me in and proceeded to give me a shower using lot and lots of shower gel the only different
was of course she was above me and my god what a view i had of her she looked at this point ' well to be honest words fail me ' sexy as hell and boy was i turn on by
her and that image of her will stay with me for some time but once again it was to get even better........ after she had finished off showing me she asked me to 
step back out of the bath tub she reached a towel patted me down a little and ask me to make my self comfortable on the bed at which point i did, she then climbed
back in to the bath tub to shower her self off.........So now picture this if you will......

Im laying very comfortably on the bed only too be staring down the bed at Mimi who is now stand in the bath tub showering her self off and is clearly turned on 

' O MY GOD ' NOW THAT IS A IMAGE THAT IS BURNT IN TO MY BRAIN AND IT WILL STAY WITH ME FOR A VERY VERY LONG TIME this girl is smoking hot at this point my brain 
is now starting to race i can tell you not to mention other parts of me lol...... after a few minutes she finished off and jointed me on the bed bring alone a bottle
of massage oil and asked me to turn over and then she proceeded with the massage well i have to say she has a lovely touch, not to soft so i didn't feel nothing but
not that hard that you feel like you've gone a round with Mike Tyson and belive me i've had a few girls in the past where i'd wished i'd have swapped them for Mike......
anyways Mimi was just so on the money for me and she was making me feel so relaxed bearing in mind im now laying face down, after a while Mimi ask me to turn over....

So now picture this if you will... here i am laying underneath Mimi whilst she is giving me this fantastic oil massage......

im looking up at her once again thinking to myself god i must have died and gone to heaven life just does not get any better then this and its also very clear to me
she is very turned on like myself i might add
she then leans forward and whispers in my ear ' what would you like ' to be honest i thought at that point i was going to have a heart attack as now not only was my
mind racing but everything else was too....................

Now what followed next is really between me and Mimi and to say there was some chemistry between us ' boy was there some chemistry going on ' because at one point Mimi was
making so much noise that Nam must have over heard all this going off..... because there i was right in the middle of things and the door of the room fly's open
with Nam walking in say O GOD Sorry and walking back out ' god knows what she was doing near the room lol but i never even paused and i could have F***k*d Mimi all 
night thats for dam sure...........

Talk about an experience and to think that was my first time at Tootsies massage GOD DAM WOW springs to mind amongst others 

Would i go back ? Thats for dam sure....... would i see Mimi again ??? eeerrrrrr silly question i don't need to answer that are there girls even better then Mimi
??????  Well on that one all i can say is if there are god help meeeeeeeee..............

• jimbo34, puktuk, batman4ever and 2 others like this

#6 zakattack7

zakattack7
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 03:11 PM

Hatman, thanks for sharing your awesome experience and for rewriting it, yet again (hate PC foul-ups too).

I've heard nothing but great things about Tootsie's and read several tantalizing stories posted to the Guest Book on their webpage...

Looking forward to an equally great time this week :D

#7 tracksexe

tracksexe
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 04:54 AM

Hello, sorry to come write on the wire I come to Patong in February . I want to know the rates tootsie practice in such living massage oil and massage the soap is so sex party is included in the price . One last detail not least which has the largest or big cock and offers the sensation that I do know that if its not robots but human , thank you in advance for your answers.

Sorry my english no good

#8 Janus

Janus
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 08:15 AM

Thanks for a very nice story, have to try Tootsies next time I come to Patong.

#9 rahulmehra1988

rahulmehra1988
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 08:00 PM

Well greetings to all. I will be visiting Phuket in a month and I'm totally straight but want to experience the "Tootsie Massage". How is it to be there and what are the prices and everything. Can somebody post some pics of the ladyboys except the ones on their website and any other information regarding this topic. Would love to hear from you soon.

Cheers

#10 ParisLover

ParisLover
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 08:04 PM

Well greetings to all. I will be visiting Phuket in a month and I'm totally straight but want to experience the "Tootsie Massage". How is it to be there and what are the prices and everything. Can somebody post some pics of the ladyboys except the ones on their website and any other information regarding this topic. Would love to hear from you soon.

Cheers

Atmosphere is very relax, not pushy, you will be asked to decide whether you get more than a massage or not but no pressure. Prices are around 2000 baths as far as I remember, not cheap but worth it. Lbs are not absolute stunners but in the top rankings and, what is probably the most important for an absolute beginner, they are very friendly. My advice would be to go there, have a drink, chat with them and decide to go or not depending of your feeling. Don't stress, be relax and things should go well.

#11 Ks20

Ks20
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 10:29 PM

Cheers

I visited Tootsie for the first time 2 days ago & there was A girl called Mint standing outside. I went up & said hi to her & knew I wanted to see her straight away because of how gorgeous she looked. What an experience!!! If you like a girl with a very BIG surprise down below then the beautiful Mint is your girl. I'll definitely be going to visit her again!!

#12 Simba54

Simba54
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 10:00 PM

Called by Tootsie's today, met Mint out front couldn't believe how beautiful she is. Made up my mind that l had to have her. Went up to room and had a beautiful experience with her. She took her time no rush, definitely go back again next time in town.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tootsies, massage

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci