• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#13 hatman

hatman
  • Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationPhuket

Posted 21 January 2015 - 01:14 PM

hatman: for some reason Tootsies Bar don't pay any drink commission to the girls (probably because they get free board and lodging) whereas at C & Ds there's 50Bt commission on the ladydrinks. 

I need the ladies to sell drinks. There's no 2 ways about it. This isn't Pattaya where every girl gets 3 or 4 STs per day. They're lucky if they get just the one. So they need the ladydrink commission just to feed themselves. And the bar's income depends on selling drinks rather than barfines. 

Hi Jimbo

Pleased don't get me wrong i totally understand how it works ive been coming to thailand for long enough now and of course your also running a business and the only way a business like yours can survive is to sell drinks.

I will be honest i do tend to get a lot of attention when i go out alone or with mates i dont think of my self as handsome or good looking im just a normal guy very down to earth and even maybe a little shy at first when meeting someone new however girls tell me all the time im good looking and handsome and im never single for very long this is half the problem really, im never single long enough to find a nice ladyboy to have a long term relationship with, i like both girls and ladyboys but being really honest i actually prefer ladyboys something more sexy about them but not so easy to find one for a long term thing.

I stopped going to Pattaya because if i just wanted to pop and see a mate 10 minutes away it would normal take about 2 hours to get there and im not talking about the traffic for me it was a nightmare, i know most guys reading this are probably thinking im mad but you know what they say about Paradise if you live there long enough you can get feed up with it and it's no longer Paradise.

Boy could i tell some story's about Pattaya but for me 5 years of it was enough. 

• jimbo34 likes this

#14 youngroy33

youngroy33
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 01:31 PM

I totally hear what you guys are says and yes of course i also understand that the girls are working and that by giving you there time it may be costing them money with another customer and of course the girls aren't to know who wants plenty of attention and who doesn't.

Me personal when going some where New i prefer to first just sit order a beer and just check out the place and of course the girls to sort of work out which girl has a nice smile etc.

Please don't get me wrong once im happily chatting away to a girl of course i would buy her a drink or two because i know she is giving me her time what im not so keen on is when a girl does not give you any time to relax and feel comfortable with her it make me feel like she just looking on me as a ATM machine nothing more this is the different i found personally between tootsies and C&D.

Both times ive visited tootsies the girls in there have made me feel very relaxed and was quite happy to sit a chat with out any mention of drinks or bar fine and it was me who had to ask the girl would you like a drink.

My first visit to C&D i found to be very different and i had forget to mention in my first post that the girl called Oh who's name i got wrong and was the third lady who sit down, she was trying to chat to me whilst i am also talking to beer so my head is going back and forth because both lady's are trying to get my attention.

I like to add at this point that i actually thought beer was really nice both looks wise and her personality the sort of girl i would like.

Now Oh was also a very pretty girl but in less then five minute of sitting down she had not only asked about a drink but had also mentioned the 500bth bar fine........' i mean come on give a guy a chance here'

This is why i was interested to hear about other members experiences in each bar........

Hi Hatman.
I think with Oh that is just her personality.She does that with me all the time even though she knows I'm not going to bar fine her.
I did notice on my last trip that standards did change when Jimbo wasn't around.I even mentioned to him that it was more "fun" when he went home early.The girls are more likely to preen and engage in x rated conversation.
I always enjoy myself there but in the back of my mind I keep two instances;
The first was when I was out on the town with Beer and a few ladyboys and one of them had an altercation with a backpacker on Bangla Rd.
Beer and her friend Baitong started wai ing and appologizing to the indignant tourist but I defended the ladyboy and told him to toughen up and get over it.
Beer then gave me a mouthful and told me to wake up to myself and learn that all ladyboys are trouble.(The pot calling the kettle black?)
The second instance was on my second visit to C&D s I was having a casual conversation to Seya about short times and customers and she pulled me in close and whispered in a deep voice :"Ladyboy fuck for money".
I think C &D s has a great M.O and the girls are generally real pros and really look after customers,but you should always keep in mind that they are there to make money and mischief is never far from the surface.
  • thailover57 and jaybee111 like this

#15 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 09:31 PM

Alcohol. My One (okay, maybe two) experiences at C&D phenomenal! My gentleman says don't mention names. Not many chances to get to Phuket, but two of his ladies are happy and I even bought him a drink (Koy 7) and breakfast Soi whatever.
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#16 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 11:45 PM

I once sat at C&D's with about 6 ladyboys hovering around me. I was buying lady drinks freely.

For a good period of time, I had hands all over me, and thoroughly enjoyed the experience of several ladyboys kissing and caressing me simultaneously. It's part of the fun.

As mentions elsewhere, get acquainted with Jimbo. After that, you'll find the girls a little more demure and willing to give you space....or not, as your mood changes.
  • MrDragon, jaybee111 and youngroy33 like this
Nix

#17 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 11:05 AM

hatman: for some reason Tootsies Bar don't pay any drink commission to the girls (probably because they get free board and lodging) whereas at C & Ds there's 50Bt commission on the ladydrinks. 
 I need the ladies to sell drinks. There's no 2 ways about it. This isn't Pattaya where every girl gets 3 or 4 STs per day. They're lucky if they get just the one. So they need the ladydrink commission just to feed themselves. And the bar's income depends on selling drinks rather than barfines.

I seriously doubt every ladyboy sex worker in Pattaya gets 3-4 STs per day...I would say most would be lucky to get one every other day. Only the few super-stars would get daily multiples.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci