• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 hatman

hatman
  • Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationPhuket

Posted 19 January 2015 - 01:44 PM

Last night turned in to a very interesting evening i ended up go over to Patong visiting both Tooties bar and Cocktail & Dreams i spent about 2 two hours first in tooties talking to Nam wow is that girls sexy i have to say she does it for me all day long, even nicer then Monica and very easy to chat with a great body and legs, i was surprised to see just how quiet it was in there i got there about 7.30 ish, at first i didnt think the bar was open as i couldn't see anyone inside, i parked up across the road and as i was walking over Nam appeared from round the back of the bar i sat down ordered a drink and got talking as u do all the time i was in there only 1 other person came in and he only stay about 15 minutes even through there was 3 other girls in there free i have to say im starting to really like it in tooties as it very relaxed and the girls don't pressure you of course they ask if you would like a massage but if you decline they leave it at that they don't keep trying to push you in to having one, i explained id been in there the saturday before talking Monica and had said i would have a massage with her and i did'nt want to upset her by having one with Nam even though i have to admit Monica Nice but my god i perfer Nam all day long she is just the bomb soooo sexy, anyway i said to her i wanted to go down to Cocktail and dream as i hadn't been there before and i wanted to say hi to jimbo who ive only spoken to online and check out the place so i left tooties just after 9 pm and went straight down to C&D i have to say it was'nt what i was expecting i dont know why, just got a different impression from what i'd read online and it turned out that it was jimbo night off so could'nt introduce myself to jimbo and have a little chat about the girls, anyways i got in there sat down ordered a drink and before the drink had arrived Ann or Anna can't remember what she said exactly had sat down next to me lovely looking girl but very in your face and pushy she clearly likes sex because apart from trying to push me in to buying her a lady drink all she talked about was she likes to fuck, lol  a little too pushy for my liking and not the right girl for me she's way to much in your face i think she could tell  i wasnt playing along and by this time another girl had sat down on the other side of me who was also trying to talk to me in between Ann,  however this girls wasn't all in your face and push and seemed really nice her name was beer (lol) and i said i wont forget that one easy anyway we chatted on and off for a ittle while by this time ann had walked off and was giving me the dagger from where she was standing clearly not happy i didn't want her, i have to say beer is very Petite and another girl that does it for me god she seriously sexy in a different way to Nam and i must admit god was i tempted to take her home lol plus it was clear she want to go 'lol' anyways whilst im chatting to beer the seat on my left side is now free again and yep u guessed it not for long yet another girl sat down and wanted to talk to me her name i think she said was Ho, im sitting there thinking my god is there a cue or something not that was was complaining but it was a little to much when u just want to sit and take in the place for the first time and weigh up the girls anyways i watched the cabaret show which i did enjoy and then decided to go back to tooties.

it would be interesting to hear what other members thoughts are on each venue ?? 

• jonnieb and youngroy33 like this

#2 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 19 January 2015 - 03:08 PM

:mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

i seriously doubt any of the girls would call them self Ho..... :D

its proberly was Oh, as shes a good friend of Beer 8)

• MrDragon and Surin Nix like this

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#3 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 19 January 2015 - 03:11 PM

But to stay with your question...

i see Tootsie as a great "day-time-hangout" :clapclap:  and i love to sit and relax with the girls...

C&D is more "night-time" for me...with a lot more "direct" approach 8)

i love both Places :rock:  :rock:

• Janus likes this

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

#4 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 03:17 PM

Sorry i missed you last night, hatman. I'll be in tonight about 10pm, if you're around.

If you think C & Ds is "in your face", i'll take you down to Soi Croc tonight, and then you'll really see what "in your face" is like, lol !

As Batman says, we don't have a "Ho" in the house. Point her out and (hopefully) I'll be able to put the name to the face.

Just as a suggestion:

A few more spaces in your narrative is easier on the eye.

Photos help.

Tootsies has 2 S's.

Great start though.

• larrylarry, Surin Nix and jaybee111 like this

#5 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 19 January 2015 - 04:24 PM

Maybe not any Ho....but a lot of Hoe`s .... :D  and thank god for that :mrgreen:

#6 jaybee111

jaybee111
  • Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 19 January 2015 - 09:16 PM

Wow I would never describe C&D as in your face! Just curious, hatman, have you been to Nana Plaza in BKK? Now that's totally in your face!

I have been in C&D just a handful of times but I never felt pressured to go with any of the girls. It sounds to me like they were just being friendly and wanted to make you feel welcome. Plus, don't forget, they are working girls after all. I think you will notice a difference when Jimbo is in and the girls see you chatting with him. You might even feel a little let down because you may not get the same level of attention as you did before. And you should go with Beer. She's a very nice girl. She doesn't have the most beautiful face but her body is amazing and she's fun to be with.

I did make it to Tootsie's one afternoon, before they opened the corner bar so it was only the massage parlor. Had a nice massage but it really wasn't my thing so I never went back. Maybe I'll give it another try next time I'm in Patong.

• MrDragon, jimbo34 and Surin Nix like this

#7 hatman

hatman
  • Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationPhuket

Posted 20 January 2015 - 11:10 AM

Hi Again guys

I wasn't  meaning to say that  C&D was to much in your face" jaybee " i wasn't talking about the bar in general more referring to individual girls and how they made me feel on my first visit.

I sort of knew i had got the name wrong batman ur right after looking on the C&D thread its is Oh, my mistake lol

I have never been to Nana Plaza but have heard of it however before coming to phuket for the last five years i spent 5 years going to Pattaya so i have got an idea of what in ur face is lol......

• Janus likes this

#8 Janus

Janus
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 09:13 PM

Thats nice Hatman. C&D is my favorite place in Patong I like to come in early chat with a girl or two and have drinks, yes I bay the girl I´m talking too Ladydrinks evry time I order one for me. I have a great time doing that just siting and drinking and have fun with a sweet sexy Ladyboy.

Yes it cost me some drinks, but I know the girls are working and time is mony and  I´m  in there for a good time, sometime I barfine the Lady, most of the time I don´t. If I had a very good time and dont barfine the girl I normaly give her a good tip for spending her time with me. I find C&D to be a very relaxed place to be.

I never been to Tootsies I most try that out next time I come to Phuket. Enjoy you stay, and make the most out of it. I wish it wash me sitting there with all the hot girls. :harhar:

• batman4ever and Spyder Rocket like this

#9 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 12:16 AM

Thats nice Hatman. C&D is my favorite place in Patong I like to come in early chat with a girl or two and have drinks, yes I bay the girl I´m talking too Ladydrinks evry time I order one for me. I have a great time doing that just siting and drinking and have fun with a sweet sexy Ladyboy.

Yes it cost me some drinks, but I know the girls are working and time is mony and  I´m  in there for a good time, sometime I barfine the Lady, most of the time I don´t. If I had a very good time and dont barfine the girl I normaly give her a good tip for spending her time with me. I find C&D to be a very relaxed place to be.

I never been to Tootsies I most try that out next time I come to Phuket. Enjoy you stay, and make the most out of it. I wish it wash me sitting there with all the hot girls. :harhar:

I agree Janus, and have been trying to live by the philosophy of, "Eat, drink, and be merry." One never knows if they will be alive to see tomorrow.

If a situation at the bar feels like a hassle, I just check bin and happily walk down the Soi to the next place. 😊

The only time I have ever felt pressure at C&D was with one of the D-list girls (can't remember her name) but she wasn't as attractive as the rest of the girls. She kept asking me for a tumble in the ST rooms, but is was more playful than anything else.

Some of these girls have different strategies than the others, anyway I almost gave her a go just for the hell of it. Besides, I have noticed that very often the girls that don't get as many bar fines as the A-listers will rock your world in the bedroom.
  • MrDragon and Janus like this

#10 hatman

hatman
  • Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationPhuket

Posted 21 January 2015 - 09:20 AM

I totally hear what you guys are says and yes of course i also understand that the girls are working and that by giving you there time it may be costing them money with another customer and of course the girls aren't to know who wants plenty of attention and who doesn't.

Me personal when going some where New i prefer to first just sit order a beer and just check out the place and of course the girls to sort of work out which girl has a nice smile etc.

Please don't get me wrong once im happily chatting away to a girl of course i would buy her a drink or two because i know she is giving me her time what im not so keen on is when a girl does not give you any time to relax and feel comfortable with her it make me feel like she just looking on me as a ATM machine nothing more this is the different i found personally between tootsies and C&D.

Both times ive visited tootsies the girls in there have made me feel very relaxed and was quite happy to sit a chat with out any mention of drinks or bar fine and it was me who had to ask the girl would you like a drink.

My first visit to C&D i found to be very different and i had forget to mention in my first post that the girl called Oh who's name i got wrong and was the third lady who sit down, she was trying to chat to me whilst i am also talking to beer so my head is going back and forth because both lady's are trying to get my attention.

I like to add at this point that i actually thought beer was really nice both looks wise and her personality the sort of girl i would like.

Now Oh was also a very pretty girl but in less then five minute of sitting down she had not only asked about a drink but had also mentioned the 500bth bar fine........' i mean come on give a guy a chance here'

This is why i was interested to hear about other members experiences in each bar........            

• batman4ever and Janus like this

#11 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 21 January 2015 - 09:52 AM

Consider yourself  Lucky.... :mrgreen:  only hansume men gets that kind of attension....us old Fuckers dont get the same 8)

• jaybee111 and Janus like this

#12 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 12:26 PM

hatman: for some reason Tootsies Bar don't pay any drink commission to the girls (probably because they get free board and lodging) whereas at C & Ds there's 50Bt commission on the ladydrinks. 

I need the ladies to sell drinks. There's no 2 ways about it. This isn't Pattaya where every girl gets 3 or 4 STs per day. They're lucky if they get just the one. So they need the ladydrink commission just to feed themselves. And the bar's income depends on selling drinks rather than barfines. 

• larrylarry, batman4ever, jaybee111 and 3 others like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci