Photo

When i click on www.ladyboyforum.com i am brought to this site ?

website access issues

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#25 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 08:13 PM

I have had it happen again over the past couple of days. I don't think it's a virus - I think it is someone reporting the site.

:cnd:

#26 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 08:54 PM

same happening to me, 

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#27 Platapuss

Platapuss
  • Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 03:17 AM

Not happening here

#28 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 07:11 AM

I have had it happen again over the past couple of days. I don't think it's a virus - I think it is someone reporting the site.

My understanding of it was being a redirect (click-jacking) to another site that hosted malware. However, that was what I read in the initial threat description some time ago.

If this site's software isn't locked down and updated, the chances are that something nasty could be lurking in one of the frames on the page. Also, if the visitors (us) don't keep their browsers and OS updated with the latest security patches, then they are at a greater risk.

#29 tourist

tourist
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 10:13 PM

Never had problem until last week, when my home win7 showed me big red alert about "malware software" attacking my OS.
However my Avast anti virus did its job well.

On the other hand, I've been using my Sumsung tablet android OS for a couple of years now and so far so good....

Kind of strange things going on!

Cheers !
I went to the Dark side and found the Light !!!

#30 zyxo

zyxo
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 07:31 AM

Yeah, I am now getting this malware notice with every single click in this site. This happens with both Safari and Chrome browsers. The message from the Chrome browser says that the site may have been infected with malware.

How do we root this out?

#31 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 08:35 AM

The site has been under attack for the past week. Our tech guy was doing his best but it's been difficult to fight off.

We've working with ipboard and google to try to eradicate it, and it should be all sorted shortly.

Find us on facebook: LADYBOYFORUM

#32 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 02:59 AM

Hi guys! 

Unfortunately I am still getting the malware-on-the-site-warning from Google. Guess its a bitch to get rid of (and we all know how difficult that can be 8) ). Nevertheless, I am a bit anxius to enter the forum. Besides, before once I was in the forum it was all go, but now I get the warning sometimes on different threads.

Just wanted to tell you!

#33 Platapuss

Platapuss
  • Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 04:28 PM

Hi guys! 

Unfortunately I am still getting the malware-on-the-site-warning from Google. Guess its a bitch to get rid of (and we all know how difficult that can be 8) ). Nevertheless, I am a bit anxius to enter the forum. Besides, before once I was in the forum it was all go, but now I get the warning sometimes on different threads.

Just wanted to tell you!

Getting nothing here using safari

#34 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 07 June 2015 - 09:21 PM

I've not had a whiff of a warning for several weeks already.

All quiet on the western front for me (Chrome).

Meum cerebrum nocet

#35 parttimer

parttimer
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 11:22 PM

Hi guys! 

Just wanted to tell you!

Yup I get that on Chrome Windows 8.1 and Chrome for Android.

• goodenough likes this

#36 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 08 June 2015 - 08:27 AM

I spoke too soon. I'm getting Warnings again for certain areas of the forum, but not this thread.

Meum cerebrum nocet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci