Ladyboy Bar in Angeles?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 billyboy1000

billyboy1000
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 02:21 PM

Being an Angeles City regular over the last 10 years and seen the likes of the Firestone Empire and it's neighbours in A Santos disappear - scattering the rag-tag (let's be honest) collection of local ladyboys to the wind - is there now potential for a quality ladyboy bar to be established in AC?

Surely there would be enough secret admirers among the area's existing clientele to get it off the ground. And having such a unique attraction set up there would attract a whole new group of punters.

If there already is a LB bar there somewhere please supply details...because I've never found one since the clearing of Santos. One thing against the success of LB bars in the Phils is it's population's strict Christian values - therefore it's resistance to open homosexuality. Also against it would be the countries' engrained corruption...which seems to be a national pastime!

I am aware of Mixed Nuts/Shampoo Bar in Makati and read about a few places in Malate/Ermita. So is there a demand for something substantial in AC?

#2 Asian_Prince

Asian_Prince
  • Members
  • 207 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 01 December 2014 - 11:45 PM

@Billyboy1000

Yes , offcourse there is a demand and i have look in to this a few times my self , but there will be no ladyboy bar is AC as long as this major asshole Mayor " Edgardo Pamintuan Sr " is in office with his horror crew , which is now also the spear point of all ongoing raids on the bars...

I have hear that there where ladyboy`s working a few bars , but boots on the ground there a few weeks ago confirm that this was not the case , so i need to do some scouting by my self next year......

One place that i do know that you will have some ladyboy shows and walking around is the Gay Club " Uzzo " but that is abouth it , other wise you need to hit the street where you will find around 15 working everyday or the club HS where you have around 6 to 8 regular babe coming and going everyday.....

Greetz , Stealth

https://www.youtube....er/MrStealth009 ===> My Privit Youtube Vacation Channel , Enjoy !!!

I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Cosplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves )

I`ll Stop Thinking With My Dick , When You Stop Fucking With My Mind.

Real Players Motto Is: Find `em , Fuck `em and Forget `em

#3 billyboy1000

billyboy1000
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 09:09 AM

@Billyboy1000

Yes , offcourse there is a demand and i have look in to this a few times my self , but there will be no ladyboy bar is AC as long as this major asshole Mayor " Edgardo Pamintuan Sr " is in office with his horror crew , which is now also the spear point of all ongoing raids on the bars...

I have hear that there where ladyboy`s working a few bars , but boots on the ground there a few weeks ago confirm that this was not the case , so i need to do some scouting by my self next year......

One place that i do know that you will have some ladyboy shows and walking around is the Gay Club " Uzzo " but that is abouth it , other wise you need to hit the street where you will find around 15 working everyday or the club HS where you have around 6 to 8 regular babe coming and going everyday.....

Greetz , Stealth

Thanks for the reply. Yes walked past High Society on my last visit but never got the chance to check it out as the crew I was with were committed girlie bar punters - weren't aware of my exotic tastes...lol. It never occurred to me that ladyboys would be in there...darn! Thanks for the tip on UZZO as well.

Yeah this mayor has been giving it to the clubs there. I've been lucky not to have been involved in a bar raid. Nothing to do with him wanting to boost his retirement funds with extortion money would it?

The girls you've mentioned getting around Field are a risky proposition. Been there...done that...never again.

The best way to meet ladyboys in the Phils has been the social networking sites. Tagged is a filipino favourite. But they all want love and commitment...and support!

Walan pera!

Cheers

#4 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 06:50 PM

7 A gogo located in the cul-de-sac opposite Walkabout and Paradise Beer Garden has started employing ladyboys. They have 4 ladyboy dancers who dress in Arabic/Belly Dancer style costumes. I was there last month and it seem as though they were looking to employ more LBs.

Last year some of the gogos in Subic started employing ladyboys, including the Salty Dog which was almost exclusively ladyboys, but it seems customers complained and on my visit last month there were no ladyboys left.

Find us on facebook: LADYBOYFORUM

#5 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 09:12 PM

7 A gogo located in the col-de-sac opposite Walkabout and Paradise Beer Garden has started employing ladyboys. They have 4 ladyboy dancers who dress in Arabic/Belly Dancer style costumes.

And very good they looked too :harhar:

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#6 billyboy1000

billyboy1000
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 02:55 PM

Last year some of the gogos in Subic started employing ladyboys, including the Salty Dog which was almost exclusively ladyboys, but it seems customers complained and on my visit last month there were no ladyboys left.

#7 billyboy1000

billyboy1000
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 03:00 PM

It's a shame there's so much intolerance to ladyboys in the Phils. They straighties don't know what they're missing. A ladyboy will pamper you like very few women will.

A dedicated ladyboy bar should do a roaring trade in the Phils in AC, Subic or Cebu.

#8 mike05

mike05
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 11:48 AM

High Society disco as mention above usually has 6-8 five or six nights a week. You can go in there around 2 am and still find them. They use to sit at the tables above the dance floor by the bar. But last month they were moving around. three of them were sitting by the dj booth toward the bathroom. A couple of names are Ivy and Miles. Occasionally around 2-3 you will see four or five dancing together on the dance floor.

Sea Star bar on Fields has had ladyboys in that bar for at least since last August. I have not taken any out of that bar. But I would guess you would pay the same prices.  With all the raids going on and they have had two this week. The bars have raised there prices another 500p for take out. so the going rate is now 2500 plus tip (500) plus drinks. Drinks can be a single or double. A double is any bottle drink. 175/300. Make sure you do an interview. It use to be your barfine would stay all night. Now you need to confirm that. Plus they will still lie. If they lie you will not get your money back but do not tip.

• billyboy1000 and HotBoy69 like this

#9 billyboy1000

billyboy1000
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 07:02 PM

High Society disco as mention above usually has 6-8 five or six nights a week. You can go in there around 2 am and still find them. They use to sit at the tables above the dance floor by the bar. But last month they were moving around. three of them were sitting by the dj booth toward the bathroom. A couple of names are Ivy and Miles. Occasionally around 2-3 you will see four or five dancing together on the dance floor.

Sea Star bar on Fields has had ladyboys in that bar for at least since last August. I have not taken any out of that bar. But I would guess you would pay the same prices.  With all the raids going on and they have had two this week. The bars have raised there prices another 500p for take out. so the going rate is now 2500 plus tip (500) plus drinks. Drinks can be a single or double. A double is any bottle drink. 175/300. Make sure you do an interview. It use to be your barfine would stay all night. Now you need to confirm that. Plus they will still lie. If they lie you will not get your money back but do not tip.

Thanks for the update. I had heard from my ladyboy friend living near AC that High Society had decided to ban LBs from the premises. Glad this is not the case as it was one of the places I wanted to go barhopping with her in September.

Oh for the days when a barfine was 1000php...and the girl was expected to stay with you all night... ;)

#10 LBFluffer

LBFluffer
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 12:33 AM

Yes Sea Star has decent selection up to half LBs.   BUT LB drink is $350.      So I usually wait till break as they hang out in front during break and don't mind giving cell Number.  The Ladyboy drink is ridiculous. And they know it ,   Will update again next month. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci