33 replies to this topic

#13 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 07:42 PM

post-59717-0-53825500-1415343894.jpg

Left to right:

Tata:  Sent to jail in 2012 for stabbing her room-mate over some accidentally spilled food. Seen rarely, if ever, in Pattaya anymore.

Paeng:  Boss of Sensations Bar, Action Street, Pattaya. Has a boyfriend.

Bee:  Went back home years ago and can only be seen (I believe) on webcam these days.

They all worked at Ezy Bar years ago, which is where the picture was taken. It has long since closed.

D&C the Wikipedia of ladyboys!

I remember Tata from about 5 years ago when she was working out of one of the bars on soi 6 and was nom-less...some of the longest and best legs on any ladyboy and a great shag. It's so sorry what later became of her...being a sex-worker of any gender is tough.

#14 tourist

tourist
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 11:04 PM

I wish somebody would make the "Time-machine" a reality..... surely I know where/when it should take me ! :rock:

I went to the Dark side and found the Light !!!

#15 jay_c_154

jay_c_154
  • Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 04:50 PM

Sometimes i doubt my decision to break up my relationship to pursure ladyboy sex in Thailand. But then i see that photo of the 3 girls in the black and i get a raging boner. That is seriously the sexies picture out there. Pity all 3 girls are out of the picture now but i'm sure there's more to choose from..

#16 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 16 March 2015 - 08:18 PM

post-40432-0-22637100-1418066336.jpg

Left to right:

Tata:  Sent to jail in 2012 for stabbing her room-mate over some accidentally spilled food. 

I was in Sensations last Saturday night and guess who was there?  .. Yep, Tata.

Recently liberated she was sitting quietly at the rear chatting to her friends sans make-up and sporting a monkey house haircut.  Perhaps not quite ready to return to her previous vocation just yet, but she did look happy and healthy and in good spirits.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#17 malibu515

malibu515
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 07:21 AM

I've been traveling with a rectal thermometer, and I have only met one hot girl in all my travels !  She was recovering from the flu when I checked.

• Surin Nix likes this

#18 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 10:43 AM

All lovely!
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#19 001craig

001craig
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 05:50 PM

A lovely pre-op transgender with 7 inches...try me!!!!!

Welcome to the NO DRAMA QUEEN'S page. You'll be seeing different sides of me.
Sides that you don't get to see everyday

Now you wont have any reason for having my name misspelled. I am simple yet complicated. There are only 2 in this world who know me inside to out, head to toe, soul to skin, peeves to cheers. God and myself.If you're other than those 2, dont assume you know me.

Dont judge me for what you see and what you only think you know. I believe I dont owe anyone explanations for their misjudgments, for they dont even have the right to tell me who I am and who I should be. I ain't pleasin no one, this is me, i ain't changin nor makin some compromise! if u luv me, then luv me, if u hate me then hate me (get wut i mean?)i hate pretentious and wannabe shit kind of people.

I'm a LOVER & a FIGHTER!!I'm goal-oriented & ambitious. I'm very STRAIGHT-FORWARD.I'm most often mistaken as a snob when I'm really not! I find it easy to trust and love the people around me.I'm very AFFECTIONATE, SENSITIVE, SWEET & ROMANTIC -- I'm dominant and submissive..HOPELESS ROMANTIC!!! Very much devoted to those who cares for me and I care for.
I'm a fun-loving person. I'm very transparent & EMOTIONAL.. I laugh and cry for small things.I may not be the best kind of tranny but surely I can fullfill all ur fantasy!! I don't just live for myself. I love & value the people I meet -- unless of course you hit me off the the wrong way!

LIFE IS SO SHORT SO CATCH ME WHILE IM HOT AND SIZZLING....Attached File  image.jpg   444.17KB   2 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   139.15KB   0 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   131.9KB   0 downloads

#20 mikel1

mikel1
  • Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 08:46 PM

@001Craig.....Spelling! 😆

#21 nick59

nick59
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 08:33 PM

Tata is hot, but strabbed another person, omg,...

#22 wardmoob

wardmoob
  • Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 06:32 PM

whos the huge old thai guy in a the red bikini, does he pay you to for boom boom or does this bloke think its the other way around?

#23 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 08:47 PM

No class. You have nothing positive or productive to add here.
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#24 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 09:07 PM

whos the huge old thai guy in a the red bikini, does he pay you to for boom boom or does this bloke think its the other way around?

For someone who searches the internet for videos and photos of young lbs, you certainly don't have the sensibility to be polite, but then when your brain is full of MJ and whatever else you use, I suppose that explains a lot.

By the way, the lady in question is not Thai, so this is clearly an indication that your facilities are not working. The country code for the phone is +63 and the name should have been clues. You have been banned once before for being a reckless poster, and while you sometimes contribute something useful, when the balance goes the other way you will be banned again.

• Surin Nix and wardmoob like this

:cnd:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci