Looking for a pair of dominant ladyboys

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 bangkokbeer

bangkokbeer
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 06:15 PM

Hi All, It has always been my fantasy to have 2 ladyboys dressed up in boots and leather like dominatrixes to treat me like a slave for a few hours.

I've done a search but most posts about BDSM seem very old.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

#2 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 03:20 PM

At Check-In bar, Bee (I think that's her name) was very much into being a dom top and dressed the part in the bar really, She mentioned she had done SM for customers before and liked it. So we were two square pegs in that regard, but I enjoyed watching her go at it with Noey (again, I think that's the right name).

I will add she was pretty wild and rough, more so than me. Here and there I just stopped to watch the show the session had turned into. So, if you're looking for a bit milder she might not be the best choice. 

#3 bangkokbeer

bangkokbeer
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 07:20 PM

Many thanks for your reply. I have heard that Monica at Check Inn likes to be dominant too. Do you think they would go together?

#4 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 10:22 AM

Many thanks for your reply. I have heard that Monica at Check Inn likes to be dominant too. Do you think they would go together?

No ideal, I've only been there a couple times, but I always get a lot of fun out asking the girls what they are up for after buying them a drink, so it certainly won't trouble them if you suggest a threesome.

#5 jesuschrist

jesuschrist
  • Members
  • 147 posts
  • Locationheaven

Posted 22 November 2014 - 06:02 AM

Not sure if they would have the leathers etc but you could go just about and lb bar in bkk or patts and get the to fuck you silly. If you like ladies as well the castle in pattaya maybe an option as that is until all that whip and leather and mistress shot, so Dixon Cox told me lolAttached File  image.jpg   62.2KB   2 downloads

Ego meum consilium forsit esset relictum  :yumm: 

#6 MickelClint

MickelClint
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 29 December 2019 - 04:07 AM

Need update on this post!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci