• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 jeet70+2

jeet70+2
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 02 November 2014 - 07:13 PM

Thanks all the members for sharing their insights and knowledge/experiences.

I go to the LOS a few times a year for business and have been there on couple of mongering trips for a few days at a time. This time I will be in LOS for ten days.

I am attracted to extremely passible ladyboys and have had a great time. I love to receive oral and give anal but that’s it. I have had ladyboys in the past ask me for the same that I politely refused. Should I consider two ladyboys or a GG at one time to solve the issue?  Or is it not an issue since it’s a P4P scene?

Any ideas suggestions will be appreciated.

I will be in Pattaya Nov 14 and will start the night from Sensations. If any member of this forum is available to meet up I would consider it my privilege to buy you and your girl a drink. I am an American of Indian decent, hope that’s not an issue.

Thanks 

#2 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 07:20 PM

I would say that it is largely irrelevant.

As long as you conduct your negotiations in a polite manner, chances are, you'll be fine.
  • jonnieb likes this

#3 jeet70+2

jeet70+2
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 02 November 2014 - 08:14 PM

I would say that it is largely irrelevant.

As long as you conduct your negotiations in a polite manner, chances are, you'll be fine.

Thanks SR

#4 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 09:13 PM

It's p4p - so whatever negotiations you agree to is exactly as it stands - if you don't feel like reciprocating, there is no need, unless you agreed to it before hand, or you have a change of heart/attitude.

• jonnieb, Surin Nix and jeet70+2 like this

:cnd:

#5 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 03 November 2014 - 05:56 AM

Not all girls insist on being top and not all customers of ladyboys wish to be topped. But in a sexual situation they may wish to cum too. So, on occasions, it may be a little selfish to only deal with yourself and do nothing for them. But they will live to see another customer day. To be honest, they don't really care so long as they get paid for their services.

Being a top or bottom or whichever combination or activities you prefer; there are no prerequisites when spending time with a prostitute. You're doing the paying so, providing it is consensual, it is up to you what you do. Commonly, the less work they have to do the better, from their perspective it is work, after all.

Being non-Caucasian should never be an issue. I have numerous friends who are non-Caucasian and Sensations and all other ladyboy venues that I'm aware of have no such issues. So long as the bin gets paid and no-one overly milks drinks or doesn't buy a girl a drink for their time then no problem.

Having said that, from a westerners perspective, Thailand can and often does seem a rather openly racist country, so your success will depend on how you act and present yourself. But, of course, that goes for Caucasians too. We are ALL foreigners to them.

I live in Pattaya and Sensations is a bar I usually visit at least once a week, normally on a Saturday night, or when a party is being held. 

Some nationalities do have a harder time than others, but this is Thailand:

Attached File  no-arabs.jpg   46.19KB   7 downloads

• jfrank and jeet70+2 like this

Meum cerebrum nocet

#6 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 09:19 AM

It's hard to find two ladyboys who are into each other, or a girl who is ok with a ladyboy joining in.

I like both combinations, but it can be a bit of a pain to get done.

Had quite a silly time trying to get two at Check-in who were up for it. After a few false starts, and paying too much, finally got it done.

Indians have a bit of a reputation for hard bargaining, and group bargaining, so you might have to start the conversation if you're walking down Beach Rd, but in a bar as long as you're buying the drinks you shouldn't have much trouble.

• jeet70+2 and flotsam1 like this

#7 tsdating

tsdating
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 05:09 PM

wow...that's crazy. where is that sign ?

#8 jeet70+2

jeet70+2
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 12 November 2014 - 10:55 PM

Not all girls insist on being top and not all customers of ladyboys wish to be topped. But in a sexual situation they may wish to cum too. So, on occasions, it may be a little selfish to only deal with yourself and do nothing for them. But they will live to see another customer day. To be honest, they don't really care so long as they get paid for their services.

Being a top or bottom or whichever combination or activities you prefer; there are no prerequisites when spending time with a prostitute. You're doing the paying so, providing it is consensual, it is up to you what you do. Commonly, the less work they have to do the better, from their perspective it is work, after all.

Being non-Caucasian should never be an issue. I have numerous friends who are non-Caucasian and Sensations and all other ladyboy venues that I'm aware of have no such issues. So long as the bin gets paid and no-one overly milks drinks or doesn't buy a girl a drink for their time then no problem.

Having said that, from a westerners perspective, Thailand can and often does seem a rather openly racist country, so your success will depend on how you act and present yourself. But, of course, that goes for Caucasians too. We are ALL foreigners to them.

I live in Pattaya and Sensations is a bar I usually visit at least once a week, normally on a Saturday night, or when a party is being held. 

Some nationalities do have a harder time than others, but this is Thailand:

attachicon.gifno-arabs.jpg

DC I will be in Pattay within 24 hours. I will be at Sensations, 69, Pooks, etc...If you see an Indian guy with a ponytail please wave out. For all your posts and insights I owe you a beer at the least.

Thanks

• dixon cox likes this

#9 jfrank

jfrank
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 11:10 PM

don't think too much! Thais are almost Indian (Their Language, Religion ) , they worship an Indian daily (Buddha) and other Indian deities (Laxhmi etc). Just chat them up, have fun, wear shorts, buy them a drink and you should be fine :) OH, and don't break the 3 nights rule!

• Surin Nix likes this

#10 jeet70+2

jeet70+2
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 19 November 2014 - 02:54 AM

Gents

I have been in Pattaya for a week now. I am having a great time. Met TF a great guy who showed me the ropes. Met 360 at Sensations and now at the Pussy Bar another great guy. Please let me know if there are any more fun venues.

I will post a tr on my return.

Best regards

J

#11 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 02:59 AM

Please let me know if there are any more fun venues.

I always find a walk down soi 6/1 fun. or you could try the bars on soi 13/Yamato.

• thailover57 likes this

#12 flotsam1

flotsam1
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 09:12 PM

You're paying so it is absolutely unnecessary to reciprocate. I actually like it personally but I have some sort of problem in my mouth right now and so I just point to mouth and say "problem" which they are absolutely fine with. Some don't even want to come in the first place, their primary job is generally to get you off.

As to having a threesome, threesomes are absolutely great and I completely recommend them, I have had several with either two girls, a girl and a ladyboy or two ladyboys. But as veveron said, it is incredibly rare to find either two ladyboys or a form and a ladyboy who will want to do each other- so don't do it for that specific reason. But otherwise, yes, they are fantastic, only the other night I came in one LB's mouth while having my nipple licked by another and deep kissing a third. And all for under 1,000B, bargain!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ladyboys, pattaya, gg, threesome, free drinks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci