Is better Manila or Jakarta to get LBs?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#13 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 02:43 AM

Hi, I'd like to know if it is better reaching Manila (Philippines) or Jakarta (Indonesia) to get LBs, Are LBs a little bit dangerus in Manila or Jakarta? Which of them are more friendly? Their prices for 2 hours and for all night? In which town are they more beautiful?

Some detailed info please? Thanks

It's hard to compare Manila and Jakarta unless someone has visited both vity and managed to identify spots with madyboys in both cities. As far as I am concerned, I cannot even compare Manila and BKK since I spent so luttle time in Manila. All I remember is that I didn't feel comfortable over there in spite of more people speaking English. 

As Rxpharm reminded you, Indonesia is a Muslim country, so forget about bars unless they some one reports they exist in spite of the religion. Indonesia is a federal state, so Bali (Christian majority) might be more liberal. I read reports about ladyboys in Kuta Denpasar a few years ago. Being a Muslim country doesn't mean one won't find ladyboys in the country though (see my posts about Malaysia). 

I started some research about Indonesia on the net a few months ago as I was not as busy as now. I don't remember if I had hidden the links I had found in a mailbox but I can't find anything now. I remember having found a couple of posts or press releases about an area in the suburb or Jakarta with street hookers. Rates were incredibly low but it seems that you could make a good deal if you find a good looking one and negotiate that she comes to your room (be careful though). 

As I had done overall searches about Indonesia (especially a few touristic islands), I had come to the conclusion that the ladyboy business was not so well developed or organized and it was not worth the trip to monger in Indonesia particularly for someone coming from Europe (it might be different for an Aussie). 

It would take me hours to find my information again and have no time for it sorry. In spite of the scene being mediocre in Jakarta and the repression by the local police, it seems that ladyboys still hang on the streets. I hope they are not as ugly as those as I had seen in Penang (Malaysia). 

Attached File  Pelacur1.jpg   45.28KB   0 downloads

Attached File  Pelacur2.jpg   32.16KB   0 downloads

Ladyboys hooking on the street in Indonesia

Attached File  Pelacur3.jpg   327.82KB   0 downloads

Attached File  Pelacur4.jpg   71.97KB   0 downloads

Ladyboys in bars (Indonesia if I am not mistaken)

I found that ladyboys also work in area like Cempaka Putih (Jalan Letjend Suprapto residents complain about their presence: info dated July 2017). The police raided streets with dozens of  ladyboy prostitutes in Tangerang (Pos Kota : Serpong and Setu sub-districts, South Tangerang City, info dated 29 august 2017). If you like night prowling, these are areas you would like to explore but be careful. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci