Rock house on lk metro

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 brad654

brad654
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 06:24 AM

I was wondering what everyones opinion of rock house on lk metro is? I want to stay on a party street and am looking for a place thats small and chill and note pricey. I stayed at page 10 last time

#2 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 08:58 AM

Didn't stay there, but I stayed around soi metro a few times. LK Metro and Jasmin Villa. It's a party street and the room should be less than what they charged at Page 10. I think Page 10 is a bit high for what you get.

So, should meet your criteria.

#3 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 09:05 AM

There's no doubt LK Metro is lively these days, but for me that's a reason not to stay there, but rather stay nearby.

I prefer to be tucked away from the places I will party at night, the noise is one possible issue, but having to pass last nights conquest with a new dates can also be potential drama or at least a little uncomfortable.

Find us on facebook: LADYBOYFORUM

#4 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 07 October 2014 - 02:37 PM

Just my 5 thb. on this subject...remember its not always good to party close to your hotel as some of the girls sometimes gets crazy when they see you NeXT night with a new girl :mrgreen:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#5 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 10 October 2014 - 02:43 AM

You almost have to squeeze by the bar to get to the stairs in the back to the rooms. So you get to bring your dates in right by the bar. LBs probably wouldn't get you thrown out of this place but the owner isn't a fan. I could relate quite a story about this but I will refrain. 

xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#6 parttimer

parttimer
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 08:22 AM

The Rockhouse has quite a few ladyboya working there now.
Rooms are fairly large for the price. Large ones at the front are noisy if you sleep early and the ones at the back get quite hot if you are out all day so best turn the aircon on when you return and have a beer downstairs.

#7 jesuschrist

jesuschrist
  • Members
  • 147 posts
  • Locationheaven

Posted 01 January 2015 - 11:06 AM

ditto there are lbs working there, alex the owner is a true gent, nice place to sit and have a few beers, and the staff cannot do enough for you. if i was on a budget i'd go for it, defo

Ego meum consilium forsit esset relictum  :yumm: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci