• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 claudiox27

claudiox27
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 11:46 PM

Dear Gentlemen,

King's Castle 3 and King's Corner are still the best places for Post Op Shemales? Or maybe there's something else to see?

What about Phuket (Post Op)???

Regarding the website LadyBoyPussy, do they really provide real contact informations regarding the ladies? Have you tried?

Many, many, many thanks in advance.

Claudio

#2 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 12:16 AM

There are some postop lb bars in Nana Plaza now as well. Straps, Voodoo and Lollipop all have postop lbs, sometimes with a mix of ggs. In NEP they will not admit they are postop lbs and say they are ggs, but it is generally straightforward to figure out. Of course KC and KC3 still have postop lbs. In KC it is a mix of postop and ggs, while KC3 is a mix of preops and postops.

In Phuket, I don't think there is any particular bar that has all postop lbs, but Soi Croc has a some who dance on the podium.

• claudiox27 likes this

:cnd:

#3 LBK

LBK
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 11:21 PM

In Phuket, Soi Crocodile (off Bangla Road) is certainly the place to go for post-ops. No post-ops at Cocktails & Dreams.

New looks better than in my photos, is very smart and claims to be a quarter Latvian :)

http://ladyboyforum....e-6#entry255035

#4 LBK

LBK
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 12:07 PM

Soi Croc post-ops Linley and Nina from last year

http://ladyboyforum....e-4#entry240855

Straps, Voodoo and Lollipop all have postop lbs, sometimes with a mix of ggs.

Did Voodoo switch back to non-LB?

Voodoo Bar in Nana Plaza might have seemed like just another ladyboy bar to those not in to cocks in frocks, but to ladyboy aficionados it was entirely different to all the other ladyboy bars and the cocks in frocks moniker was in fact not accurate at all.  All of the ladyboys in Voodoo were post-op i.e. they had had the chop.  They will be looking for a new place to shake their silicone watermelons as Voodoo becomes the latest Nana Group to be sold.  The buyer, I believe, is a Singaporean and the bar has already closed for refurbishing.  Word is that it will go back to its roots and be a girly bar, meaning the number of ladyboy bars in Nana drops by one.  Voodoo is one of the oldest bar names in the plaza and in the '90s was widely regarded as the best bar in the plaza.  Turning Voodoo in to a ladyboy bar damaged the brand so a new name and concept might help.

http://www.stickmanb...ang-fatigue.htm

#5 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 07:55 PM

As of Aug. 24, 2014 it still was. My gf's (postop), friend has been working there for the past 1.5 years, and she was still working at Voodoo then. Not sure when the new owners as mentioned in Stickman are going to make the change, or perhaps there was a hiccup in the sale.

#6 Brianne

Brianne
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 05:17 PM

Was closed at beginning of August
Passed by last night and it is bar beer called UNDERGROUND
Massive London Underground sign outside and still owned by previous owners
Real pussy now as well
I'm feeling young again but quite insane because I'm mad about the ladyboy

#7 LBK

LBK
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 04:30 AM

Nana Plaza's newest bar, Underground, which opened just last week, has suffered the embarrassment of having to close for a few days this week as they scramble to recruit dancers. The few girls who first appeared in Underground can now be found dancing in Underground's sister bar, London Calling. The word is that the owners of Underground - who are new to the industry - have resigned themselves to filling Underground with coyotes. They'd better reopen quick smart because rents on the ground floor of Nana are outrageously high and every day they are closed is another 20K or so baht to the landlord.

http://www.stickmanb...oad-Bangkok.htm

#8 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 05:48 PM

Thanks for the update LBK - I have also had that verified by my gf's friend who was working in Voodoo's.  The original announcement was correct, but the transition was delayed. However, at this rate, it may revert to being a postop bar if the new owners cannot find attractive staff to bring in the customers.

A number of the former Voodoo staff have moved upstairs to Straps.

#9 aand

aand
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 06:28 AM

anybody have contact for linley in phuket how can i contact her ??

#10 Tevion07

Tevion07
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 04:08 PM

Newbie question... But what is the appeal of a post op ladyboy?
I'm curious, if you don't mind telling us, what do you prefer about a post op ladyboy compared to a natural girl?

#11 ssshhhush

ssshhhush
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 11:53 AM

Tevion-

I can't speak for everybody, but my attraction comes from the excitement of the exotic. Much like a LB looks like a girl with something extra, a post-op is that taken to a new level. I haven't tried...yet.

#12 manpower

manpower
  • Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 09:12 AM

i dont get it why would you go to a post op.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci