want to try a ladyboy

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 23 April 2005 - 11:26 PM

hello guys.i have never been to thailand before and i have never been with a ladyboy.i recently started liking them.i would like to be with one but i am nervous. i would love to meet up with Lisa.what is she like?i am young,polite with a sporty build.what does she like.please help me guys. thank you
jim

#2 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 24 April 2005 - 12:50 AM

first of all lets sort few things out: What Lisa you are interested in? From Samui or from Bangkok? When you gonna be in Thailand? Now regarding Lisa and many LB's in general: all of them like sexy guys, and like money. So you must match one of those descriptions, stop be nervous, just come here and take what you want.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#3 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 24 April 2005 - 05:40 AM

thank you for the reply.i am relatively good looking with a very toned body. i am quite small in height and i have brown hair. i have absolutly no problems getting girls but i have just been interested in meeting a ladyboy for some time. i have a big personality but i am someone who would treat these girls with the utmost respect and dignity they deserve. as for wealth, im not poor. im no millionaire yet though as i have just finished university.

the girl i am interested in is Lisa from Bangkok.i would like a femenine looking ladyboy who would take things easy and be friendly to me.i would not like a male looking ladyboy with a massive penis. im not even sure how far i would want to go.never the less i would make sure they had a fun time meeting me. i hope Lisa is the kind of girl i would like.

thanks again
jim

#4 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 24 April 2005 - 05:52 AM

Lisa from BKK is a right choice for you after you did described what r u looking for. Sweet, small cock, and very feminine in all aspects. She got this dark silky skin, and smell terrific. Right now she's working in King Castle 3, anyway just let me know by PM when you arriving to Thailand and I will take care of the "chemistry". You can contact her by mail of phone as well, the info provided in her album.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#5 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 24 April 2005 - 06:17 AM

thank you.that is a big help.i will deffinatly contact her.How is her english?would i have to meet her in that club or could i meet her in a resteraunt or something? how shoul i go about my first time?i contemplating a few drinks. is it risky to get a girl to stay over in a hotel?also i got a private message from miss phillipines.do u know anything about her?
but that may not be important as i think Lisa is beautiful.
jim

#6 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 24 April 2005 - 06:24 AM

I wish i had this excitement of first times again, but unfortunatelly it's dead for me long time ago...contact her first and dont worry about thing, you cant believe how easy thing happens in Thailand. Regarding Miss Philllipines, she's great girl that hopefully will show up in public soon.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#7 soi-slut

soi-slut
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 April 2005 - 03:03 AM

Just tried my first LB.

Went into one of the Nana bars, the one at the top of the stairs on the first floor.

Within five minutes one LB had somehow persuaded me to join her in the short-time room also in Nana.

Everything was a lot of fun but I was dissapointed with one thing; she had a small cock.

So, my questions for you seasoned hunters are:

1- Which bars are best for LBs at Nana?
2- Who can recommend a very well-endowed, yet very feminine LB, assuming these two aren't mutually exclusive?
3- Would anyone recommend me being spit-roasted in the Nana short-time rooms?

Thanks.

#8 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 25 April 2005 - 11:28 AM

It's no such a thing like best bar, Casanova got big, mostly top or versatile ladyboys, Obsession on the cute and beautiful side. Casacade is a wild place, with young hungry gals. Each to his own. Regarding recommendation I did answer you post on Lusi in classified, i think it's a right choice for you. You can do whatever you desired in short time room... :twisted:
-=Hunting High&Low=-

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci