30 days extentions.

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:32 PM

Does anyone know if the new 30 day extentions apply to visa exemptions before August 29th. I mean if I get the stamp on August 20th, then can I apply for the extra 30 day extention on Sept 10th or just the older 7 day?

I assume so but I'm not in country to ask immigration, and haven't turned up much off google about this specifically.

#2 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 15 August 2014 - 02:55 PM

maybe try read on www.thaivisa.com they seems to have a shitload of information regarding this subject ;)

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#3 kalvinalfa

kalvinalfa
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 04:34 PM

It is working, I do 2 time already  :D

Have a look to my personal website about Ladyboy: click here

#4 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 03:04 PM

Sort of working, the Pattaya/Jomtien office was demanding 5000 14 day, 8000 30 day, else you get a 7 day.

This was early-mid Jan and I had no ideal where else to go so I just did a visa run from the Sportsman bar on soi 13 central patts, got a 30 day at the border. I think, according to the rules I should have gotten a 15 day? not sure, but everyone else had visas and the immigration officer just didn't care to switch the stamp. So, ok, but wasted half a day.

#5 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 10 February 2015 - 04:28 PM

I think they switched the 15 day thing at the border back to 30 days a few months ago. Just for a few major countries.

A friend of mine got a 30 day extension on a tourist visa yesterday at Jomtien. He said the place was a zoo and it took five hours. 

xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#6 G-man

G-man
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 10:02 AM

Has the 30 day extension policy changed any since the last posted reply in February? I hope the Pattaya/Jomtien office has stopped charging the extra fees above the published fee for an extension. Does it still take 5 hours to get you visa?

Also, can I get a 30 extension in Phuket? I saw there was an immigration office on the beach road in Patong?

Any help would be a great help. I am planning an extended visit in a couple of months. Cheers

#7 Janus

Janus
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 01:26 PM

I am in Patong now, I need a extension the 1 of January and will go to the immigration here in Patong. I will let you know how it goes.

#8 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 27 December 2015 - 07:54 AM

One doesn't need to wait until their visa/stamp is about to expire. An extension will be added on to the end of their current visa/stamp date. Or at least it always was in the past.

xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#9 G-man

G-man
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 04:29 AM

Janus, how did your trip to the immigration office for your visa extension go? 

#10 Janus

Janus
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 10:49 AM

Very bad. Immigration was closed so I had to go on a visarun to Penang, had 3 days overstay. But I got 60 days visa there, they won´t give you a non O there any more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci