• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Finklea

Finklea
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 05:20 AM

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to this forum and just recently discovered it.

I was living in Malaysia for a while and had my fair share of good ladyboys.

I was planning to visit Bangkok but time didn't permit me to go. So now the plan is to try and go soon, maybe during the end of the year. Anyway i was looking around on craigslist and such sites at the time and found this incredible ladyboy called Max and Nicky or Nikki. But since i left Malaysia, i cannot seem to find her anywhere. Anyone have any idea or know anything about her or had any experiences with her?Attached File  12.jpg   138.55KB   16 downloadsAttached File  max1.TB.083.jpg   61.86KB   25 downloads

• rocketrocket223 and doctorlx like this

#2 shyguyuk

shyguyuk
  • Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationSukhumvit, Bangkok

Posted 29 June 2014 - 12:43 AM

Hi Finklea

This is Max and she now lives in Europe - I think she said Belgium when I spoke to her a few months back.

An impressive lady and seemingly quite gorgeous too... good luck to the guy who snuffled her away...

We'll just have to make do with the odd video and some pics....

Having said that if anyone hears if she returns will be great to know too...

Thanks

SG

#3 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 02:27 AM

Can I add that cursive type fonts really suck. Nice to be different, but at 65, I know cursive and it sucks.
  • Teppis likes this
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#4 Finklea

Finklea
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 09:28 AM

Thanks a lot SG, too bad she is in Europe and now really envying the guy who has taken her away.

Wish it would've been me, coz she looks like a very special girl plus would love to wake up to a face like that and a cock like that rubbing me while we cuddle  :clapclap:

I have her 2 videos and enjoy watching them, though sadly she never says a word and i'm always wondering what she sounds like.

So has anyone here been with her?

I'm curious what her preference, usually with my experiences girls with cocks like that tend to be more top.

#5 jaybee111

jaybee111
  • Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 29 June 2014 - 08:59 PM

She also did 2 videos for Frank's T-Girl World. I have included a link to a short edited video. Frank usually asks the girls some questions before the shoot and he does here too. The last part is Max in the second video saying the words we all want to hear most from a ladyboy: "fuck me" and "I cum".

http://luckyshare.ne...3888366/Max.wmv

Click on the link, scroll down to slow download and enter the captcha when prompted. It is 165 MB and may take a bit of time to download. If someone can suggest a better way to post this, let me know.

• issarc likes this

#6 shyguyuk

shyguyuk
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 03:52 AM

Thanks Jaybee

Nice link. I have her two from L/xxx above.

Great scenes....

Cheers

#7 Finklea

Finklea
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 08:27 AM

Yeah thanks Jaybee,

i also happen to have both her L/xxx videos.

She has a pretty sexy voice also, this girl is just the full package with a juicy package.

Was trying to find links to her Frankstgirls videos but never got to find any.

#8 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 03:02 AM

I had plans to meet up with this girl in April 2013 but when i arrived in BKk she was in Chang mai for songkran. Timing is everything in life. Back then I remember she was constantly advertising on Craigs list. She wouldn't come to my room for 1000 but she said she would for 2000, a steal if you ask me.

#9 Skyblue

Skyblue
  • Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 06 July 2014 - 01:14 AM

Jesus Christ,

This girl is Gorgeous. Very passable too. About 163cm tall & a cock about half that size...!!! Thanks jaybee111 for sharing the video. Definitely worth waiting through the slow download. I wish her luck in with her partner in Europe however if anyone hears she's back in town please make it known  ;)

• jaybee111 likes this

#10 shyguyuk

shyguyuk
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 02:46 AM

that will have to be a GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT if it happens for all....

#11 6942rob

6942rob
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 09:32 AM

Just saw an add for her on the Bangkok backpage website dated 8 Jul 2016

#12 lblust

lblust
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 05:33 PM

I've met her before. Big cock and knows what she's doing with it. A bit of an attitude but great time nonetheless. Was 2500, she lives in Huay Kwang

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci