• 482 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 09:11 PM

Great maybe we can have a drink at Jim's place

#14 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 11:07 AM

Where in Phuket can you get the Japanese ultr thin condoms? Do they come in different sizes?

#15 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 05:55 PM

Don't anyone buy condoms in phuket?

#16 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 08:20 PM

patience worldtourist67, the world does not revolve around this forum, so you may not get answers right away. I'm not sure what kind of condoms you are asking about - perhaps these?

img_01.jpg

These are okamoto condoms and are becoming available in Thailand, but unfortunately not as well distributed as the Durex brand is. I've used the Durex Featherlites and the 0.003 Real Fit (Rf) okamotos and the okamoto condoms win hands down in terms of better sensation. I would ask around once you get to Patong, hopefully there is a distributor there. I got mine from 7-11 in BKK a couple of years ago, but haven't seen them there since. Perhaps another forum member will know where you can get them in Patong.

• worldtourist67 likes this

:cnd:

#17 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 08:33 PM

Yep Rxpharm thanks.I heard the same about Okamoto's. But let's see if anyone from the forum got them in phuket.saves the trouble of carrying a carton of rubbes.

#18 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 12:32 PM

Are there chances of roads flooding if it rains in August?

#19 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 12:55 PM

Are there chances of roads flooding if it rains in August?

Yes, but it drains off after a couple of hours.

#20 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 03:56 PM

Hey Seniors I'm someone who enjoys food too, can you recommend good places for local Thai cuisine? Maybe someplace near the beach for lunchtime and near bangla at night

#21 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 10:49 PM

Finally everything is set with some advice from senior bm's booked Baipho Residency. Plan is basically spend days at tootsie and nights at c&d. Of raingod is kind then maybe snorkeling. Not sure if see will be safe. Not sure whether freelancers is a safe proposition so will steer clear of those. C&D has enough talent to keep my 'hands full'.
And Jim seems to be an interesting person to meet. Don't know if tootsie girls can be taken out after duty hours. Need some company to guide me through the tasty thai cuisine . I realized from last trip that ordering food looking at pictures is no fun. Can't wait till 9th August.

Just bring your umbrella, plastic mac, and your Wellingtons as you'll need them all every day! I doubt any of the dive boats will be going out much during monsoon season and there is no shore snorkeling from Phuket and the riptides would be dangerous in any event (Probably claimed a half dozen lives already this year.). As long as you're indoors, with a ladyboy pacifier in your mouth, you're be dry however.

#22 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 11:34 AM

Guys by the rate that bars are closing down looks like I'll have to get my own Duty free bottle in 3weeks time.It looks worst than the usual low season. The martial law must be keeping the tourist away.The question is will there be any nightlife left. The clamp down and cleaning up is fine but the Thai's have been used to bribery and corruption for so long that it is a part of their life. Same problem in many other countries in that part of the world. Its difficult to change in a short time.

#23 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:23 PM

The answers to probably all of these questions will become clear once you get there. If not, go to Cocktails & Dreams and I'm sure Jimbo will help clear-up any outstanding concerns you may still have over a few beers.

In fact, just go to C&D's anyway, followed by a stroll down Bangla. So much will just fall into place.

The only way to really learn something is to do it. Thailand must rank as one of the easiest countries to visit.

You're clearly enthusiastic about your upcoming trip and I don't blame you. Just tell us how it all went by way of a report, either on the hoof or once you return home. My only advice right now would be to read, read, read the forum.

p.s. Don't forget your camera  :mrgreen:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#24 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 04:13 PM

Thanks Dixon, I'll surely carry my camera and post a report. I assume prior permission from girls should be sought before uploading their photos. I wonder how they agree . some photos in the trip reports are hot but don't the girls consider privacy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci