• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 09 June 2014 - 10:42 AM

thught we shoud have a tread about this :)

Personally my top 3 guess would be Germany,Spain,Argentina 8)

will be in LOS under the most of the turnament and it will be hard for my sleep to try and Watch the games as some of them are played 7 am :argh2:

• Abramovich likes this

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#2 JOKER187

JOKER187
  • Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationCALIFORNIA

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:53 PM

I agree, but let's not forget to mention; Uruguay and Italy. Either way I'm looking forward to it.

P.S. Was planing on going to Brazil, but it would be a financial disaster since I'm going to BBK in two months. Besides the wold cup I think Brazil has some of the best looking shemales in the world. I'm surprised they are not much discussed on the forum.
  • Abramovich likes this

#3 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 02:02 AM

It has to be Argentina this time around. Everything is in their favour - They have the best player in the world who is just dying to cap his already amazing career with a world cup medal, not to mention world class players in all major areas of the field, and it's being played close to home, in a climate they are familiar with, and Brazil have a fairly average team for once. They also have an easy group which will only fill them with confidence ready for the knock outs.

It's no coincidence that a European team has never won the cup in South America, most teams will struggle with the humidity, though I expect Spain and Germany to give them at least a challenge.

As outsiders Belgium have a lot of good young talent, it just might be one world cup to early for them, as with Nigeria. I think Holland could also do well if they finally gel (which they probably won't).

My shout would be Argentina to win it with Messi and Di Maria to play starring roles, and one of Belgium or Nigeria to get to the Semis.  

Find us on facebook: LADYBOYFORUM

#4 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 04:43 PM

I am surprised Brazil themselves have not been mentioned, they have Neymar a prety decent defence (for a change), home advantage and Big Phil back in charge. They totally destroyed Spain and their tappy-tap football in the warm up tournament last year.

Messi and C.Ronaldo could both do with a decent World Cup to cement their own legacy. Ronaldo single handedly dragged his team through the playoff against Zlatan & Sweden.

Nigeria's team is pretty average, no-one sticks out (Shola Ameobi and Peter Odemwinge FFS!), Belguim are being tipped as a dark horse but it's a shame they won't have both Lukaku AND Benteke available up top.

As for England, I'll just be happy if we get out of the group of death but hopefully some of the young players will take their chances.

zinc n B-6 deficiency's, tends to make folks post crazy things like ''your a fagg you never fuked a trannie prostitute''.. - Boomdraw

#5 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 11 June 2014 - 04:52 PM

just noticed that the first game for England is played 7 am Thai time :wacko: :wacko:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

#6 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 05:18 PM

just noticed that the first game for England is played 7 am Thai time :wacko: :wacko:

It is 5am actually!

Kick off is 2300 UK time and it is 6 hours ahead in Bangkok.

zinc n B-6 deficiency's, tends to make folks post crazy things like ''your a fagg you never fuked a trannie prostitute''.. - Boomdraw

#7 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 11:03 PM

Probaly better if you started watching at 7am batman, then at least you would have missed the game :D

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#8 MrDragon

MrDragon
  • Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 07:55 PM

:redcard: to the referee for his lack of skills during the opening game. Lets hope for the tournament he did his first and last aperance.

• Surin Nix likes this
Live in the real world,its the only one that matters..

#9 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 06:54 PM

More inept refereeing last night in the Mexico game with two goals disallowed, luckily they scored one in the end that was allowed.

That is the trouble with FIFA bringing in referee's from the lesser territories that they don't really have the kind of big game experience as a lot of the European an South American referees.

• MrDragon likes this

#10 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:34 PM

The main problem is Sepp Blatter, the actual president of the FIFA, who does not allow to use video recording or other electronic devices for refereeing. Three additional referees who would have access to the video recording and could view it at a slow speed or even image per image (24 images per second) would be a large step forward. In the same manner, a ball equipped with an electronic chip and similar electronic lines at the goal line or other lines, would be a definite answer for a correct decision if the goal is valid or not. For this, we need to wait until the next FIFA president, since Blatter prefers to avoid electronic help to allow corruption and incorrect refereeing.

Nick Bullseye

#11 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 10:17 PM

How about lines like in hockey? The ball has to precede all offensive players ( maybe 30 yards out) and have the linesmen monitor that. The fact that an offensive player was a yard behind the defense speaks more to the lack of defense than any advantage the offense is taking.
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#12 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:34 AM

well 1 round is over, and i belive we can say that there have been some nice surprices :D

Biggest ofcourse was Spains loss to Holland at 5-1 :wacko: but also Germanys "Slaughter" of Portugal by 4-0 i havent guessed 8)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci