• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Kingstranger

Kingstranger
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 09:26 AM

Hello, good morning

finally I arrived Bangkok yesterday night, but  a quite late to go out and tired.

For the experts I would like to ask if, and sorry if have this answer, becouse I not find. the question is where I can find ladyboy and girl to do a threesome. I talk about complete girl, not operated lb.

Thanks

#2 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 06:25 PM

I would say go to Nana Plaza and start asking around.

Here is a thread where this was discussed recently. http://ladyboyforum....ome#entry248157

Good luck!

#3 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:53 PM

Most advice says, pick your ladyboy and have her pick the lady (if she's so inclined). If not, move on to the next one.
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#4 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 06:47 AM

I think finding the girl who is up for it is the harder part.  Some of the girls in Sexy Night bar right beside Cassanova bar in Nana were more interested. 

#5 Kingstranger

Kingstranger
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 11:17 AM

Thank you for your response.

One more thing. I supose anything is free for sex, right?. I not mean don't want to paid. I mean if someone not pay, lol-

Thank you.

#6 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 04:32 PM

Thank you for your response.

One more thing. I supose anything is free for sex, right?. I not mean don't want to paid. I mean if someone not pay, lol-

Thank you.

I'm not sure what you are trying to say here.

If you are looking for a casual encounter and not paid sex, then my advice would be to stay away from Nana Plaza.

You'd have better luck going to one of the after hours night clubs to find a non-paid hook up.

#7 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 11:37 PM

Also if you're interested in an lb, gg threesome without paying, then the odds become much less likely you'll find willing partners.

:cnd:

#8 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 03:42 PM

You know that could be a fun challange right there, getting a threesome with a lb and gg without paying.

'course since I've never had a girlfriend without paying period it's not one I'd bother trying.

#9 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 05:10 PM

You know that could be a fun challange right there, getting a threesome with a lb and gg without paying.
'course since I've never had a girlfriend without paying period it's not one I'd bother trying.

I heard that if you splash a little gasoline on your hands, it makes an entire nightclub want to have sex with you.

Oh, wait! That is for masking the smell of sex from police dogs and wives. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci