• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#13 tourist

tourist
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 05:07 AM

LOL

That made me chuckle too... I guess you would need at least two photos of the subject, one happy, and one sad. :) :(

hummm.. bipolar or bisex ??   8)

I went to the Dark side and found the Light !!!

#14 anicon

anicon
  • Members
  • 200 posts
  • LocationBigfoot Country

Posted 07 May 2014 - 05:12 PM

.. Teppis wins again, his pics bring out the best of the girls he shows us here, any possibility you will venture into the all female clubs there too Teppis?  :blush:

.. not young enough to know everything & not old enough to have done everything!

#15 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 07:46 PM

.. Teppis wins again, his pics bring out the best of the girls he shows us here, any possibility you will venture into the all female clubs there too Teppis?  :blush:

Sure i could, but problem is that i don't know anyone outside of LB scene and i can't just go to go-go bar with my camera and start to take pics. Stringfellows is perfect example of the bar where you can't take pics without speaking with owner first. But if someone owns GG bar and want some pics, just contact me and i'll see what i can do. I like to take pics about people, no matter are they lb's, gg's or men.

#16 JackG

JackG
  • Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 11:42 PM

@teppis,

Great pictures of the Stringfellows' girls and the best pictures ever taken of Polla.

Thanks!

Cheers!

#17 carerras

carerras
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 07:24 AM

So many hot lovely babes. Frustrating when in Sydney with the lb to be seen is in the Thai supermarket in Thai town. Wouldn't rank amongst this lot. I'm a big fan of Ice not sure where she is but I guess that's a post for the lb forum.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci