Suggestions Please

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Ladyboylover8210

Ladyboylover8210
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 04:23 PM

Hey Guys its been great to read up on the massive amount of info you guys have put out there but confusing at the same time. Just wanted to some suggestions on which LB bars to hit first for a total newbie who has not walked into any of these bars before. I have shortlisted a few based on advice and pics from members. Places I thought would be good are Sensations, Pook, Ezy, Linda, Stringfellows.

Please let me know if these would be good to start off with or where or any other suggestions would be much appreciated because i am completely lost. Will be definitely looking to hit bars suggested by you guys rather than just venturing out randomly on my own. Thanks a lot guys.

#2 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 04:48 PM

Don't be nervous, they're all good. Just start with those nearest your hotel, and take it from there.

Print off a copy of the guide map of the bar locations.

Pattaya is a big town so you'll need to take a motorbike taxi, or use the baht bus to get around all of them. Get chatting to the friendly guys in the bars and i'm sure you'll pick up a wingman to help you.

• jaybee111 likes this

#3 Ladyboylover8210

Ladyboylover8210
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 04:51 PM

Thanks Jimbo ... looking forward to it.

#4 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 05:47 PM

As a ladyboy newbie in Pattaya I think it's important to visit as many of the ladyboy bars as possible, and not restrict yourself to just one or two venues. You really need to get a taste of all the different ladyboy flavours Pattaya has to offer.

I'd suggest trying to find one or two experienced wingmen. Being given a tour of the bars bysomeone who knows what he's doing will not only save you a lot of time locating the many LB bars in town, but also help temper the nerves and fend off unwanted attention.

• larrylarry likes this

Find us on facebook: LADYBOYFORUM

#5 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 09 March 2014 - 08:30 PM

What Moo Yung said. Try as many bars as possible. If you can't stand the place drink your drink (or not) and get the hell out. But try and relax and take in the experience of the place if possible. If you have experience in GG P4P bars you will be better equipped for LB P4P bars.

At Sensations beer bar (not to be confused with Sensations A GoGo on Walking Street) I'm under the impression the LBs have been told not to make the first move. Basically if you don't give them some kind of sign you want them to join you it won't happen. So a good place to observe the LBs or a bad place to be shy depending on your point of view. In Stringfellows the girls are literally almost dancing in your face as the bar is very narrow. It is much more likely for a LB to point she wants to sit with you, etc. Other bars are generally in between these two pressure levels. Not counting Fantasy Bar where they will grab you and try and pull you in off the street.  :rolleyes:

The first couple of times I went in Cascade Bar in Nana Plaza in BKK I was very uncomfortable. Many of the huge number of LBs there were pointing at me, asking to join me, asking for a drink, etc. But I eventually realized I am the customer and I am in control. So now they can point or whatever as much as they want and I sip my beer and take it all in. If I want to talk to a girl I call her over, if not I don't. The only bar in Pattaya with that much full on pressure is Pattaya Obsessions which IMO I hate for a number of reasons.   

You are in control. Although it may take a while for you to learn to really be in control. If you accidently piss a LB off just move on. More likely they will love you up if they smell newbie fresh meat. We all make stupid mistakes in the beginning. And occasionally I still make a stupid mistake.

• jaybee111 likes this
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#6 Ladyboylover8210

Ladyboylover8210
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 11:21 PM

Thanks Moo and XY for all the advice. Will keep you guys updated on how the experience goes for sure.

Cheers !!

#7 skin2fan

skin2fan
  • Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 05:54 PM

I'm of same mind as Moo - Obsessions is a nightmare even for old hands. Regrettable as they do have some nice LB there but the pressure selling of LB drinks is way over the top.

To ease you in probably Sensations, Action Street, is your best bet. Get there at 10pm and you'll find a lot of us will be wandering in and out.

Make yourself known as a new face and I'm sure you'll link-up with a wingman or two.

But don't be shy we're all friendly.

#8 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:04 AM

Ezy is no longer, although Famous came along in the vacuum and now has been reincarnated (see thread).
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#9 Ladyboylover8210

Ladyboylover8210
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:21 PM

Thanks a lot for the encouraging words guys ... Hope to catch up with some of you in Patts soon.

#10 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 11 March 2014 - 05:32 PM

Thanks a lot for the encouraging words guys ... Hope to catch up with some of you in Patts soon.

its always a good idea to make a post telling whe you will be in Thailand...and where...that way you will often find someone ready to meet up for a drink and some mongering :)

have done it myself dozens of times, and iwe met some wonderfull people iam proud to call my friends now :tada:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#11 Ladyboylover8210

Ladyboylover8210
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 03:56 PM

Agreed Batman. Just booked my tickets and will be in Pattaya on the 12th of April early morning. As of now will be there for about 5 days. Not too long but thats all I could manage right now. Hopefully can extend.

If anyone is in Pattaya then would love to catch up ... Look forward to meeting some members there.

#12 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 02:33 PM

the best LB bar is the one you have the most fun at

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci