Photo

Planning to Travel to Pats during Songkran … is it business as usual ?

Pls advise.

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Ladyboylover8210

Ladyboylover8210
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 02:13 PM

Hey Guys first of all thanks for all the info on this forum you guys are really helpful. Im planning to travel to Pattaya on the 18th of April for a few days. Thats during the Songkran Festival. Is it worth going at this time. Is is business as usual at the bars and gogos and will I be able to find some of the beautiful LBs you guys post and talk about or do you suggest I do not go at this time. The problem is if I don't go now then it looks difficult to go at all this year. Also I have been to Pattaya twice and am familiar with things its just that Ive never been LB hunting or been with an LB. Any advice would be really appreciated. Thanks.

Regards,

Sam.

#2 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 02:46 PM

The problem you will face during Songkran, especially in Pattaya is that you will get soaked when going about in the daytime, and if the "farang" are rambunctious, possibly even at night.

The lbs will still be there, some may go home for a few days to visit family, but there will still be a good number about. If this is the only time you will be able to visit - I would encourage you to do so, but prepare yourself according that you will be getting soaked. (don't take a camera around unless it is waterproof, put your mobile, money, id in a ziplock plastic bag, etc.)

:cnd:

#3 bubba

bubba
  • Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 04:43 PM

I understand last year in Pattaya they did that shit (throw water) for SEVEN DAYS! In most of Thailand it's no more than about three days, if that. Unless you want to deal with that, try to move your trip up or back a few days.

#4 Ladyboylover8210

Ladyboylover8210
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 05:30 PM

Thanks RX and Bubba ..... Im trying to see if i can go on the 11th of April ... Although Songkran starts around then it may not be as intense as the weekend of the 18th of April. So gonna take my chances have been waiting for this trip for over 3 years.

Jus one more questions guys .... If i want to ease into the LB thing then do you think it makes sense to find a post-op first ? If yes how easy is it or what is the easiest way to find one ? Any thoughts would be helpful cos ill admit I am a little nervous. Thanks again guys.

#5 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 05:37 PM

7 days is about the norm for Pattaya, with the last couple of days getting extra crazy. However, seeing as you are arriving on the 18th you should only catch the last 2 days, and the final day is actually a lot of fun - with a lot of live music and cabaret shows put on along beach road (and ladyboy's in wet see-thru tops everywhere!).

If it's your only chance to visit Pattaya then I'd definitely still go. The only other warning is that traffic can be horrendous during the last day or two, as half of Bangkok drive down for the last day of the celebrations. I'd suggest travelling down early in the morning, or late at night.

Find us on facebook: LADYBOYFORUM

#6 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 05:46 PM

Thanks RX and Bubba ..... Im trying to see if i can go on the 11th of April ... Although Songkran starts around then it may not be as intense as the weekend of the 18th of April. So gonna take my chances have been waiting for this trip for over 3 years.

Jus one more questions guys .... If i want to ease into the LB thing then do you think it makes sense to find a post-op first ? If yes how easy is it or what is the easiest way to find one ? Any thoughts would be helpful cos ill admit I am a little nervous. Thanks again guys.

Going on the 11th means you'll get a day or two without songkran - but the idea of going on the 18th is perhaps better, as I said, the last day of songkran (19th) is a lot of fun, and it's kind of easier to enjoy when you know the next day will be dry.

Going with a post-op to ease yourself into the world of ladyboys seems strange to me - kind of like riding a push bike to ease yourself into driving a car. If anything, post ops tend to be very different from pre-ops in terms of attitude and service, they are usually far more experienced, sometimes more professional (not necessarily a good thing), and often don't like guys knowing or drawing attention to the fact that they are a ladyboy - they are also harder to find. If your preference is for pre-op ladyboys then accept no substitute.

The only thing that will help ease you into the world of ladyboys is a good lube. Other than that, a good wingman will help. Walking into your first ladyboy bar with a drinking buddy will make it so much easier - it will stop you getting mobbed and allow you a chance to sit back and take it all in.

Find us on facebook: LADYBOYFORUM

#7 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 09:01 PM

Post-ops, the ones with three pleasure holes instead of two aren't even considered ladyboys by most guys into them as they're missing the "boy" part. If that's what you're into, just stick with the ladygirls and be done with it. If you really want to be taken seriously as a ladyboy lover, just go in and grab some ladyboy cock and suck away; and then either flip her over and give her a good pounding or roll on over yourself and take it like a man!
  • handyandy69 and jaybee111 like this

#8 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 12:54 AM

When Songkran was finished in Korat it was still in a full swing in Pattaya for at least 2 days as I remember. There is big difference between Pattaya and Korat Songkran, in Korat it was fun and nice and polite fun while in Pattaya it is more or less drunk farang crazy hunt for fun and P4P wet t-shirts... I'm sure I'll never be in Pattaya for Songkran for as long as I live. :wacko:

#9 Ladyboylover8210

Ladyboylover8210
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 01:43 AM

Thanks a lot guys for all your help. Look forward to my trip. Hopefully will have some good stuff to post and give back to this forum. Cheers !!

#10 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 12:36 PM

I'll be there from 17April till 8th May

#11 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 09 March 2014 - 02:50 PM

When Songkran was finished in Korat it was still in a full swing in Pattaya for at least 2 days as I remember. There is big difference between Pattaya and Korat Songkran, in Korat it was fun and nice and polite fun while in Pattaya it is more or less drunk farang crazy hunt for fun and P4P wet t-shirts... I'm sure I'll never be in Pattaya for Songkran for as long as I live. :wacko:

As I understand it there is a big difference in Pattaya's Songkran and everyone else's Songkran. My second LOS trip, three months after my first, I was scheduled to arrive in Pattaya on April 15. I had never heard of Songkran and a couple of weeks before I left a friend in the know filled me in. I changed my arrival destination to Patong Beach, Phuket where it ends on the 15th (13-15 if I remember correctly). I arrived just after dark so missed all the water throwing and then went to Pattaya after the craziness had ended in Pattaya. 

xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#12 Ladyboylover8210

Ladyboylover8210
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:51 PM

Guys just needed some clarification on Songkran ... Cos everywere that i read says that in Thailand Songkran is from 13th - 15th April and in Pattaya the water event is from 18th to 20th April. Is this correct ? Need to know as I need to prepare and pack accordingly. Any clarification would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot guys.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci