Penang Malaysia

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 11:27 PM

Does anyone have and good, recent info on the scene in Penang, Malaysia (Georgetown)?

I have to hang around there for a week in April and have plenty of time for exploring.

Find us on facebook: LADYBOYFORUM

#2 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 06:48 AM

I wouldn't mind hearing a little more about Penang either, as I am considering doing a short scouting trip there this summer. I was planning on looking at it from the aspect of a potential retirement location, but some intel on the LB scene would be very welcome.

@Moo Yung

Since you'll be going first, I wouldn't mind hearing about any aspect of your trip, even a hotel review would be nice.

Good luck on your trip!

#3 strobriand

strobriand
  • Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 12:13 PM

Word has it there has been an invasion of the Cathay Hotel in Penang by Thai ladyboys :cheer: A really old colonial period hotel with knocking shop full of chinese, and malay girls. Never availed of the service on offer at the massage so cant advise on the costings or quality, but the Thai lbs I saw there last time were nice

I think I may stay there next time :D

#4 huanzhen

huanzhen
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 02:39 PM

Word has it there has been an invasion of the Cathay Hotel in Penang by Thai ladyboys :cheer: A really old colonial period hotel with knocking shop full of chinese, and malay girls. Never availed of the service on offer at the massage so cant advise on the costings or quality, but the Thai lbs I saw there last time were nice

I think I may stay there next time :D

Your info is out of date Strobriand, Cathay hotel is still closed for renovation...like Oasis hotel another spot they used to live...

but don t worry they have move not far away...yesterday it was thai mak nyah parade on chulia...at 10pm...others spot are actives as usual...

• strobriand likes this

#5 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 02:42 PM

I'll be in Penang at the end of the month. Any updates on action in Georgetown?

Find us on facebook: LADYBOYFORUM

#6 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 04:14 PM

Malaysian Air? Will we ever see you again?
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#7 bilbo442

bilbo442
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 01:01 PM

Hi . I'm a bit of a lurker of limited experience and I realise this is a bit after Moo Yung has been and returned but might help somebody. Generally Since the local government change a few years gone. Things have been getting more relaxed in Penang and a few other areas of Malaysia but I still dont see any of it in your face like in Thailand. I dont know about the hotels but generally they are seen around the older areas of georgetown/penang especially around Little india and the ferry terminal but they do not seem to be on the same level as Phuket.  There are quite a few on Vicesisters under Georgetown, Bayan lepas, Butterworth, Penang. Alot of the Chinese looking girls who work Kuala Lumpur are from Penang and are also available from time to time in Penang (eg Lea, who I believe is a snappy dresser , no falsies and endowed). Also search http://malaysia.backpage.com/ Local girls there plus a fair turn over of visiting LB's ( LB's on tour!) but these are V expensive but from the pictures are pretty hot. Lots of them seem to be Philipinno/ Indonesian.

Penang certainly has a lot of Ladyboys but most ply their trade in KL.(Prices ..Certainly higher than Thailand).

On another Note You can own landed property in Malaysia as an Expat and you can with a few (Money money money!) conditions get a " Malaysia as a second home" Visa which I believe is a 5 or 10 year multientry. From Penang Thailand is about 1 1/2 - 2 hour journey. I guess Phuket would be a 4-5 hour. Loads of cheapish flights and if you live on Langkawi Phuket is puddle jump away by sea or air. might not suit the hardened monger but for people with SOME other interests aswell  Malaysia is pretty good.

• Moo Yung and jonnieb like this

#8 huanzhen

huanzhen
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 04:02 PM

Hi . I'm a bit of a lurker of limited experience and I realise this is a bit after Moo Yung has been and returned but might help somebody. Generally Since the local government change a few years gone. Things have been getting more relaxed in Penang and a few other areas of Malaysia but I still dont see any of it in your face like in Thailand. I dont know about the hotels but generally they are seen around the older areas of georgetown/penang especially around Little india and the ferry terminal but they do not seem to be on the same level as Phuket.  There are quite a few on Vicesisters under Georgetown, Bayan lepas, Butterworth, Penang. Alot of the Chinese looking girls who work Kuala Lumpur are from Penang and are also available from time to time in Penang (eg Lea, who I believe is a snappy dresser , no falsies and endowed). Also search http://malaysia.backpage.com/ Local girls there plus a fair turn over of visiting LB's ( LB's on tour!) but these are V expensive but from the pictures are pretty hot. Lots of them seem to be Philipinno/ Indonesian.

Penang certainly has a lot of Ladyboys but most ply their trade in KL.(Prices ..Certainly higher than Thailand).

On another Note You can own landed property in Malaysia as an Expat and you can with a few (Money money money!) conditions get a " Malaysia as a second home" Visa which I believe is a 5 or 10 year multientry. From Penang Thailand is about 1 1/2 - 2 hour journey. I guess Phuket would be a 4-5 hour. Loads of cheapish flights and if you live on Langkawi Phuket is puddle jump away by sea or air. might not suit the hardened monger but for people with SOME other interests aswell  Malaysia is pretty good.

It seem you are so enthusiast about your probably first trip in malaysia

so let s be accurate

1) for owning a property in penang( only in penang) ever with malaysia second home you need to purchase a property not less than 500 000..are you ready to invest 200 000 USD here?(soon it will be 333 000 USD) without mentioning the poor quality of the construction.

If it will be so good why so few foreigners, and much more westerner don t come and prefered Thailand with much more restrictive program?

Using tourist visa if you want to stay long time here is the best solution..Malaysia is not restrictive with tourist visa like thailand..i know plenty friend that are here from more than 5 years..without any problems.

2) Local governement is the same since 2008 i don t see where you can feel something more relax..i ever think since Georgetown got the world label heritage prices have rise in high proportion..talk with local about the cost of life and it will be no end discussion..criminality is rising too..especialy snatching

3) penang island have more than hotel just in little india(really crap) and near the jetty...

Chulia street and all the street around see new guest house,hotel opening every month?

have you heard about batu ferringhi? tanjung tokong,tanjung bungah? probably not..but there are resort and hotel all over the east coast fo the island...i agree the price is high and the service very lousy for the price required

4) using vice sisters in Penang is useless except if you are here for 1 night and are totaly lazy for using your legs(or maybe too afraid of the dangerous muslim lol)

Most of vice sister ladyboy are street worker or can be found in some pub..why spending 300 rm when you can get them for 50rm?

Oh sorry i forgot to tell you...ladyboys are quite popular in malaysia and price start at 30 rm for using their ass,

So price are not more expansive than thailand.

No most of the malaysian ladyboys are not on tour..but if they find a gogo ready to paid them 300 rm in KL they will invest 70 rm in bus return ticket.

But yes Penang is close with thailand,only 2 hours ..a van ticket cost 40rm(with van change at border) to hat yai, and train only 38rm...

Malaysia has very huge mongering scene, but for mat salleh it s a muslim country, and in muslim country there is no prostitution right? no? strange many mongers go to indonesia the largest muslim nation in the world for having fun...find what is wrong?

Otherwise yes,Malaysia is a very interesting country..but the situation is complicated and the link between the community is very tense.. satu negara, satu malaysia  but bumiputra dudu tend to exasperate the others communities

• trobriand likes this

#9 guysnightlife

guysnightlife
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 10:33 AM

good info thanks

For more talk on ladyboys, hookers, and travel check out http://guysnightlife.com

And for all things trans visit LadyboyWiki.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci