6 replies to this topic

#1 mrjohnson56

mrjohnson56
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:26 PM

Hi everyone!

First time in this forum...

Just wandering if someone have been travel recently to Manila and knows how is the Ladyboy scene there... Bars. Clubs, ect...As im planing to travel there soon...

Thanks

#2 scottieM

scottieM
  • Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 01:04 AM

I think there is a section about Philippines in this forum....

http://ladyboyforum....he-philippines/

#3 mrjohnson56

mrjohnson56
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 05:05 AM

Thanks... I didnt saw it before...

#4 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 05:53 PM

My info on Manila is dated, maybe 4 years back.

Back then there were 3 hot spots I knew of.

- P. Burgos, with several ladyoys handing around this gogo strip, and the dedicated LB gogo bar beig called Mixed Nuts.

- Adriatico St, a street with lots of show bars and hip hang outs, and several ladyboy shows, and ladyboys hanging around, and a few gay clubs just to the north.

- Greenbelt. A large shopping mall complex with several ladyboys loitering with intent.

Other than that the best suggestions back then, and I assume still now, was to start your hunting in online chat rooms and cam sites a month or so before your trip, and make some initial contacts.

Find us on facebook: LADYBOYFORUM

#5 diba

diba
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 02:42 PM

Hi everyone!
First time in this forum...
Just wandering if someone have been travel recently to Manila and knows how is the Ladyboy scene there... Bars. Clubs, ect...As im planing to travel there soon...
Thanks

date in asia works for me
life is only so long,

#6 arras

arras
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 11:55 AM

Mixed Nuts is closed on P. Burgos.  Does anyone know any other good LB bars in Manila?  There are still plenty of LB's on the street there, I went to Greenbelt, but it may have been too early, as there was no lb.'s there at about 8pm.

#7 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 06:04 PM

Mixed Nuts is closed on P. Burgos.  Does anyone know any other good LB bars in Manila?  There are still plenty of LB's on the street there, I went to Greenbelt, but it may have been too early, as there was no lb.'s there at about 8pm.

Check out this thread: Mr. Woman in Manila . There isn't a comparable lb bar scene in the Philippines as with LOS. Manila has a few as mentioned in the thread.

:cnd:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci