• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#61 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 03 May 2014 - 11:54 PM

too what i know he just stopped posting on all forums... :)

my guess is that he was paid to do it, not always an easy task, when as you say...people complained all the time... 8)

but i miss the updates :)

• jaybee111 likes this

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#62 hard

hard
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 08:47 PM

Shame, but I understand his decision. He was sistematically attacked by a gang of old drunkards.

#63 luuk tung

luuk tung
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 07:57 PM

Hey Chase,

First, let me say thank you for all the update pictures you post here. You have been one of the most consistent posters of quality material on this forum.

Second, the beautiful Mo has been conspicuously absent from your posts for quite some time. Any idea where she went or what happened to her? She has recently appeared on the ladyboy-ladyboy.com website as Monica.

Also, on several visits to Cascade last month, I noticed several Obsessions girls working there, namely Amy, Apple and Candy. Is this a permanent move for them or do you think will return to Pattaya Obsessions someday?

Yeah I had her for a ST session in Bangkok, she working at that time in Cascade. That was maybe 6 months ago, fantastic girl. She was really great both top and bottom  :clapclap:

#64 sharkdog

sharkdog
  • Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:16 PM

First visit to this bar this week and I liked it better than the other LB bars I hit in town.  Nice atmosphere, MANY lovelies and was well treated.  Hate it when you're pressured to 'pay bar / go room' almost from the moment you arrive, and it was not that way here.

• hard likes this

#65 hard

hard
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 04:40 AM

Don't tell this to the gang of old drunkards: let them stay at Sensations :D  :D

#66 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:23 AM

Thanks for the report sharkdog. This bar has been often maligned - for events that have happened in the past. It's good that you reported a recent enjoyable experience there. It's too bad chaselb has stopped doing the updates.

• jaybee111 likes this

:cnd:

#67 sharkdog

sharkdog
  • Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 04:30 PM

The first night I was here they did not have my beverage of choice.  The mamasan came over and explained a customer the night before drank all they had, but if I came back the next day she would restock and have it.  I came back the next night and sure enough they had it (I then bought the mamasan a drink).

Another thing I liked was all the girls I met were good fun - no pushy drama druggies.  And the waitress (or maybe she was combo waitress / hostess) was absolutely stunning  :)

#68 rocketrocket223

rocketrocket223
  • Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 01:49 PM

Eye, Mai, Nadia

How well is Mai endowed?

#69 sirmartinfrobisher

sirmartinfrobisher
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:24 PM

Like many, I have really missed Chase' posts, it's been some years since I went to Pattaya but he tempted me.

• jaybee111 likes this

#70 jaybee111

jaybee111
  • Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 01 September 2014 - 07:33 PM

Me too Sir Martin.

#71 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 10:12 PM

LOL @ "gang of old drunkards".

The mental image that conjures up is hilarious, and no, I don't need an explanation as to the membership of the Old Drunkards.

#72 sirmartinfrobisher

sirmartinfrobisher
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 11:07 PM

The Tobacco Smuggler that served my "local" made enough to retire and moved to Pattaya. Within 2 years he had HIV and died. Be careful out there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci