Lita Bar

• Please log in to reply
230 replies to this topic

#13 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 03:04 PM

Looks nice indeed, although I decided last night to stay in Phuket. Will ofcourse visit Litas on my next trip. 

Good luck to the new place  :clapclap:

#14 Snake Dr

Snake Dr
  • Members
  • 112 posts
  • LocationClass Y Planet

Posted 01 February 2014 - 02:18 AM

Took one few nights ago from outside late at night. It looks very promising. I already left will have to check it out on my next visit.

Attached File  Patts_Soi_BJ_Lita_Bar_Exterior_01.jpg   43.47KB   0 downloads

ประเทศไทยในหัวใจข.

#15 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:10 AM

Last night was the official opening night for the new Lita bar and I managed to pop my head in.

The bar is not too different from the original Lita Bar, next door in fact. It's the same size but they've managed to squeeze a pool table in this time. The pool table doesn't allow for too much seating and I wouldn't be surprised if in time it's removed to allow for more chairs tables.

Ultimately I can see this bar being a success. Sitting down Soi BJ brought back good memories of parties and late night drinking sessions at the original Lita and Ezy bars, and this will be a case of more of the same. The Famous crew have all moved with the bar as well as a welcome return for some previous favorite such as May, Soda and June, and I can definitely see more pretty faces being attracted to the bar..

It's not as big and bold as Ezy was but it's got a nice cozy vibe and it's in the perfect place for a cheeky short time, warm up drinks, or a night cap. It's very much a friendly alternative to some of the more 'in your face' ladyboy venues on Walking Street.

• duke007 likes this

Find us on facebook: LADYBOYFORUM

#16 jaybee111

jaybee111
  • Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 01 February 2014 - 09:10 PM

Hey Moo, can you give those of us who are not that familiar with Walking Street (me, in particular) an idea where Soi BJ is? Maybe in reference to say, Jenny Star bar or Linda bar? I will be in Patts mid-February and never made it to Famous my first trip there. I'd like to check the new place out.

#17 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:06 PM

Hey Moo, can you give those of us who are not that familiar with Walking Street (me, in particular) an idea where Soi BJ is? Maybe in reference to say, Jenny Star bar or Linda bar? I will be in Patts mid-February and never made it to Famous my first trip there. I'd like to check the new place out.

I've added it to the Pattaya map (just waiting for Admin to refresh it - should done by the morning).

http://ladyboyforum....adyboy_map.html

If it's not on there yet look at JP Bar on the map, Soi BJ (Lita Bar) is the alley to the north, running parallel. If you are entering from Walking Street it's almost opposite Abbie's Bar, with Blue Sky III on the corner. 

#18 jaybee111

jaybee111
  • Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 02 February 2014 - 12:34 AM

Hasn't refreshed yet but I think I can find it by the directions and the street view. Thanks!

#19 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 01:38 PM

The map has been refreshed now and includes Lita bar in it's new location.

• jaybee111 likes this

#20 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 12:10 PM

Does Lita check the ID's of her girls? Back at Ezy I could have had a problem many years ago. No mention of the lady or date, but could have been a potential problem.
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#21 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 03 February 2014 - 12:27 PM

Does Lita check the ID's of her girls? Back at Ezy I could have had a problem many years ago. No mention of the lady or date, but could have been a potential problem.

If in doubt then do not take the girl, especially if going back to your hotel. You can often rely on reception staff to highlight if a girl is underage according to her ID, but even an ID card with an 'of age' date is not necessarily true as it may be forged or borrowed.

You could always ask to see the ID in the bar to make sure they at least have one. Also, if you only ST'd her then you'd perhaps have Lita (or whoever at whichever bar) to hopefully assist if anything untoward occurred.

The general rule of thumb should always be to trust your own instincts. The laws regarding this can be very harsh and/or costly, as they can be for many things in a foreign country. So, personally, I would not take the risk if I was in any doubt plus you'd potentially have that thought hanging over your head throughout your session.

Hasn't refreshed yet but I think I can find it by the directions and the street view. Thanks!

Don't worry jaybee, I'll take you there if need be :mrgreen:

• JackG and jaybee111 like this

Meum cerebrum nocet

#22 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:21 PM

I did ST at the bar. My instincts said she was early 20's. Only maybe a year or two later while perusing here did I find out that someone said she was now legal. Holy crap - my instincts were way off the Mark. Lesson learned. And thankfully with no repercussions.
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#23 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:33 PM

will be funny....and will bring back memories to go Down that Little soi again :D

here is some updates from the bar`s FB-page.... :D

Attached Files

• Moo Yung and jaybee111 like this

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#24 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 06 February 2014 - 03:05 PM

Lita's latest Facebook update  :mellow:

Attached File  facebook.jpg   33.83KB   30 downloads

Meum cerebrum nocet

0 user(s) are reading this topic