Cocktails & Dreams 2014

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
840 replies to this topic

#829 ratos

ratos
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 06:18 PM

Happy birthday Jim wish you all the best .
  • jimbo34 likes this

#830 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 27 December 2014 - 07:36 AM

Hope you had a blast Jim :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#831 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 12:13 PM

Certainly did, Batters. Feeling a little delicate today. :help:

And tonight will be a bit shorter as i have to do a bastard visa run tomorrow - flying in and out of KL :fly: - not repeating last year's fiasco to Myanmar.

• MrDragon, gazz469 and Surin Nix like this

#832 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 02:15 PM

Jim, happy belated birthday - hope you're delicate situation resolves soon! Also may your visa run go smoothly this time.  Glad to hear things are picking up at the bar, now that high season has started.  I hope it continues on for you, all the staff, and ladies at C&D.

:cnd:

#833 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 05:11 PM

Happy Birthday Brother Jimbo!

Miss you man! Best wishes for health and wealth in 2015!

Ning Nong's birthday pics were great. So many memories in the faces of so many lovely LB's....and so many fantasies in the faces of beautiful LB's yet unknown. Thank you, as always, for sharing. Wish so much I could have attended.

NickAttached File  image.jpg   29.09KB   0 downloads
  • MrDragon likes this
Nix

#834 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 29 December 2014 - 06:56 AM

Happy to hear that it wasnt you being the brit onboard the missing plane jim...may they RIP poor souls :(

life IS fragile sometimes, even when we dont have influence ourselves :(

• jimbo34 likes this

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#835 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 01:25 PM

Well, here we are at the end of another year. Another coup - the second since i've been here. And has anything changed?

Er....no. 

Thais are bonkers, and are beyond my comprehension. But Thailand is still a great place to live, thanks to the wonderful ladyboys. The country will slowly slip down almost any league table you care to name, and will continue to be a 3rd world country, despite all its natural advantages. I just shrug my shoulders these days and utter the immortal thai phrase "Up to you" ! 

So here's hoping you all have a happy, healthy New Year, and if you're around tonight: the champagne is on the house at midnight!

The bar's been pretty hectic the last few days, so clicking away hasn't been at the top of my list of priorities. I'll try and get a few more snaps tonight, but here's a handful to be going on with:

Attached File  DSCN0489.JPG   213.41KB   1 downloads

visiting massage girl

Attached File  DSCN0492.JPG   179.49KB   0 downloads

Mo, with some amazing eyelashes - something i find so sexy!

Attached File  DSCN0495.JPG   207.89KB   0 downloads

Attached File  DSCN0496.JPG   186.62KB   0 downloads

• tanewi, MrDragon, Nikka and 1 other like this

#836 tanewi

tanewi
  • Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 02:06 PM

Thanks for a great year Jimbo. Many new discoveries for me this year at C+D. Some unexpected great performances. And a significant improvement in one particular case! I will be back in 2015 (threat not promise), see you for the next four nights.

#837 tanewi

tanewi
  • Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 02:27 PM

Atomm moma in blue above

#838 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 02:53 PM

Thanks tanewi - and i hope the stammer improves in the New Year !

• tanewi, thailover57 and jaybee111 like this

#839 dougaggie83

dougaggie83
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 03:16 PM

Jim,

I will come down tomorrow for a few days to try and do my part in supporting C&D. It has been awhile since I have visited. I look forward to seeing you and the staff.. 😃
  • jimbo34 likes this

#840 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 03:31 PM

Jim,

I will come down tomorrow for a few days to try and do my part in supporting C&D. It has been awhile since I have visited. I look forward to seeing you and the staff..

Hi dougaggie83 and welcome to the forum. I hope the '83 bit is not your birth year?  :D

See you tomorrow - i'll be in the bar at 8 for a staff meeting, but will probably leave for a bite to eat about 9, and be back about 10.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci